Review rating:

Rip off don't ever try to book here they will rob your money..we got a double booking and of course

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Mackay to Sydney they will gonna rob your money be careful. Even if it is not your fault. We tried to call their customer service and i think most of them are not trained.

Do not use Gotogate!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

I had to cancel my flights due to emergency and cannot get the reservations team to call me back to rebook my flights!
This company doesn't care at all!!
I feel like I have just lost my $360.

I agree, Stay away!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

They may look like the cheapest but if you need to cancel your flight, forget about it. I had a basic medical issue and missed my flight. My wife got her ticket refunded (booked through the regular Virgin website) and I didn't.
Waste of money!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPAN.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Final Price is nothing of the sort. We all pay by credit card. How else do you pay ? It increases the fare at the very last second of payment and hides it as much as they can. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. They end up being more expensive than the competition and are sneaky as hell.

Stay away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Never in my life have I ever dealt with another company so incompetent. An to the person on the other side, start with being friendly mate..

WORSE SERVICE EVER

Wil never use the again not even if their prices are for free.

Do not use Gotogate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

I booked a flight through Gotogate and the airline decided to strike. Gotogate received a notification from the airline but they never informed me via email or telephone. I found out about this the very same day of my departure, when the luggage was ready and the trip organised. I will now have to leave 2 days later, missing the opportunity to work as I was supposed to. When I called the customer service the agent didn't even apologise at first and didn't offer any help to find a way for me to leave sooner. I have filled a complain now and really hope they will be more helpful.

Worst Experience Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

These guys screwed up my ticket, blamed the error on me and then charged me a $455 fee to cancel my ticket.
Online check in for my ticket wasn't made available, and their customer service in New Delhi is utter crap as well. I wish I would have read these reviews before booking with them.

Please never ever ever go with these people. They are the actual worst.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very high fees and poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

1. Booked flight to Chile, visa charges of nearly $90 PLUS 'overseas tax' (?) of $56 added without clear indication that these were to be additional to quoted price.
2. When needing to make changes, no-one to talk to over weekend (based in Sweden) then no-one at all helpful when finally reached.
3. Qantas - with whom flight booked - were thankfully SUPER helpful and resolved issues at low charge and it turns out this 'bargain' ticket really wasn't...
Never again!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

21 Dollar Credit card fee on a 170 dollar flight

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

1 Star is to high, should be sub zero!
Gotogate website should be removed!!!!!!!
I booked today, 24.3.17 CNS - MEL for 170 Dollars. When I booked it, it does not show how much the credit card fee is. When I printed the Travel documents out, I saw the 21 dollar surcharge.
This is bloody F...... unbelievable!
My mistake did not read review before booking!
After reading the bad reviews, I went straight into Jetstar to retrieve my booking. I found it, at least!
I unsubscribed immediately and will send a complain to the consumer ombudsman!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM GOTOGATE ON ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

My ticket was cancelled, it's been 8 weeks since and no money back and if I do get it back they will charge a fee for their incompetence. It's a rip off and I'm reporting them to the FCA in England.
Do not make a booking through them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Don't have any deal with GOTOGATE.!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Don't have any deal with GOTOGATE!!! They have sold me ticket on nonexistent flight. Flight VA 1711 departure from Brisbane WED 9 MAR at 10:55 and arrival to Gladstone WED 9 MAR at 12:15 marked in schedule -table as : no flight available.

Rip of fares

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I am absolutely horrified,you are robbers,I just spoke to virgin & they do not or have I ever paid for baggage $36 what a joke then your fees for vis debit $21 also a joke,you advertised $240.49 for your fare then was slogged $301.49 absolute joke how is that a cheap fare to Brisbane,I will be taking it further ROBBERS

1 of 3 pages

They have sold me ticket on nonexistent flight. Flight VA 1711 departure from Brisbane WED 9 MAR 2016 at 10:55 and arrival to Gladstone WED 9 MAR at 12:15 marked in schedule -table as : no flight available. How long will company GOTOGATE offer to customers her fraud service ?

nesterval asked on Mar 11, 2017

Does anyone actually went on a trip successfully?(not about the fee or price) I bought a flight ticket from them, receipt and eticket seem fine. But do the airline company share same information as go to gate? is there way to check it?

Anson710 asked on Nov 05, 2016

Answer this

I paid over $1650 for flights and they did not even have me on the plane. I was scammed but did manage to get most of my money back. They tried telling me my flight was cancelled and I rebooked same flights thru airline. They had hidden charges of $350 aid just whacked on my credit card that I did not want. Check book in with your airline and be careful of Go to gate!!!!

Sorry never travelled . Will attempt to use them again