Review rating:

Very bad experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I have booked the flight with additional (payed) service that gives you the ability to make changes in reservation. When it came to situation I had to change a reservation on my back flight, company sent me a bill for change that is 3 times more than a new ticket. That's ridiculous!!! So greedy people, looking for only with one day profit. No future for this company! So many unhappy customers, bad karma!

Fraud without help

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I have choose a return date but they have confirmed me one day earlier . I have tried to change the date within 24 hours but they didn't allow although the airline company was available to change for free due the short notice .

I wrote them several times but they have insisted without calling the airline company

Stay Away

What a scam!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

SKYSCANNER and then GOTOGATE show the ticket price in my local currency (AED) all the way through the booking and payment process, confirming the purchase in AED (with a small-print informing me of the USD equivalent).
My credit card however is then charged the USD amount, leading to my credit card charging the 3% conversion. Hence I paid much more for the ticket than what I had bought it at.
I complained several times to GOTOGATE, but they refuse to refund the difference or the full ticket price.
What a scam!

Scam artist

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

What ever you do don't use this website they are rip off artist I booked a flight through them a few days ago had hidden cost plus I ended up having to contact Jetstar to get my flight confirmation email upon doing that I noticed they hadn't added my checked baggage which they charged me a lot for so had to add more once again all up I lost $250 to this rip off company

Worst Experience Ever!!! Lost Our Money

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

HI THERE, Please do not buy online the tickets if you want to travel, specially if it is overseas. Me and my husband had to rebook tickets paying more than $1200 Australian dollars, each... Every website online is a big crap..the best thing it is going to a several travel agencies and get the best price.

Worst experience as a customer.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Same experience like the others

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Stay away as this company is a rip off. Their website is scam as it changes the time of your flight when you go through the booking process. We had an international flight to catch and had a specific time for a flight from Prague we needed to depart so I knew specifically what time the flight we had to take. After selecting the date and time, the website changes it so that you think you selected the right flight. Don't even bother contacting their support as they charge you more than the flight is worth to make a change! BE WARNED!!!

Rip off, stay clear

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Tried booking a domestic flight in Australia, all was going ok. Cheap flight, until I noticed that they wanted $48 for baggage, but the airline I was booking already has baggage included, $4.50 to send a SMS to say my booking was confirmed. The cost at the end was $70 more then booking with the airline itself.

DANDENONG

• 4 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Never use Gotogate

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

As the old saying goes "cheap means nasty" and sometimes that can be proven wrong but that's not the case with this company. If you need to cancel your flight, forget about it because you can't. Want to change dates? Yes for additional $200.00 which is absolutely absurd because my ticket was $350.00. Will be staying clear from this place and I recommend everyone does too.

Abu Dhabi

Never book through Gotogate and Travel Services Airlines

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Me and my sister booked a flight with Travel Services Airlines to Prague from Dubai through Gototgate and the return flight from Prague to Dubai was canceled a week earlier with only an email that was sent to us (which didn't reach us as we were traveling). We then booked an alternate flight which costed us much more, spent an hour on the phone expecting an apology and refund, and the whole experience was just bad.
Future notes - When you are booking with them, expect a flight cancellation or change, always check your email even when you don'
t have network (don't ask me how coz that's what they expect their customers to do), keep your phone charged with a lot of cash since it takes an hour to explain to them and they always transfer you to 4 different departments, don't ask to escalate your call coz they don't have any senior manager, expect a refund in 4-5 months if you are lucky.
We are never booking anything with Travel Services nor Gotogate ever again. In case looking for a good flight please try Turkish Airlines you won't regret the experience.

Rip off don't ever try to book here they will rob your money..we got a double booking and of course

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Mackay to Sydney they will gonna rob your money be careful. Even if it is not your fault. We tried to call their customer service and i think most of them are not trained.

Do not use Gotogate!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

I had to cancel my flights due to emergency and cannot get the reservations team to call me back to rebook my flights!
This company doesn't care at all!!
I feel like I have just lost my $360.

I agree, Stay away!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

They may look like the cheapest but if you need to cancel your flight, forget about it. I had a basic medical issue and missed my flight. My wife got her ticket refunded (booked through the regular Virgin website) and I didn't.
Waste of money!!!!!

1 of 4 pages

They have sold me ticket on nonexistent flight. Flight VA 1711 departure from Brisbane WED 9 MAR 2016 at 10:55 and arrival to Gladstone WED 9 MAR at 12:15 marked in schedule -table as : no flight available. How long will company GOTOGATE offer to customers her fraud service ?

nesterval asked on Mar 11, 2017

Does anyone actually went on a trip successfully?(not about the fee or price) I bought a flight ticket from them, receipt and eticket seem fine. But do the airline company share same information as go to gate? is there way to check it?

Anson710 asked on Nov 05, 2016

Answer this

I paid over $1650 for flights and they did not even have me on the plane. I was scammed but did manage to get most of my money back. They tried telling me my flight was cancelled and I rebooked same flights thru airline. They had hidden charges of $350 aid just whacked on my credit card that I did not want. Check book in with your airline and be careful of Go to gate!!!!

Sorry never travelled . Will attempt to use them again