Very Pleased

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

My partner and I are very pleased with the work that Hugh Dovey did on our house tiles and bathroom glass. Very professional work, no mess left behind and completed in a timely manner. Highly recommended.
Bob H

Highly recommend Nick from GroutPro ACT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

Nick from GroutPro Canberra did an amazing job in cleaning our tiles and grout. He was extremely thorough and professional in his services from start to finish. His quotes are reasonable and more than provide value for money. Thank you Nick for a job well done.

Happy and impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

Ann and Michael from GroutPro delivered professional, friendly service. Their communication right through from quoting to the end of the job was excellent. I am thrilled with how my ensuite looks now. I will certainly be telling all my friends. Thank You Ann & Michael.

More than just a Spring Clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Great work from Joe of GroutPro Epping, who transformed out mould ridden, deplorable en suite shower so it looks like new! Also made it safer, since it now has a non-slip floor. We are grateful for his timely service and tips on how to maintain our tiles in the future. Credit where credit is due, Shall pass on our confidence in Joe's expertise and not hesitate to call on him again.

Dito Heather!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2016

Just about to write a review and read Heather's Hugh came out promptly and provided a quick and painless quote. After 3 years of looking at dirty glass and trying everything to remove it, Hugh said No problems and came out and cleaned it within the week as promised. Did not really expect that it would look as good as it did. 10/10 for Hugh's job - - glass looks like new. Have to make
Sure we
Don't lose his number as we'll definitely be having him out again.

Completely Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

After 10 years+ I was unhappy with the appearance of my shower. I googled for assistance and found GroutPro Gold Coast. On reading the reviews I felt confident in calling Hugh Dovey from Robina. Like the previous reviews had read he was punctual, polite and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend his services. Obviously I am now very satisfied with the appearance of my shower.

Excellent Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

Richard and his wife did a excellent job of our ensuite, it looks great and I can certainly recommend Groutpro North Lakes for very professional service!

Metamorphosis!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

I can not rate highly enough the work of Anne and Michael from Groutpro. From the moment of first contact to the completion of all four jobs, they were professional, punctual and polite. Anne provided invaluable advice and listened carefully to my requests. Apart from their clear, extensive knowledge in this area, they take pride in doing a meticulous job and the final results were stunning - even for a fussy customer like I am. My kitchen and bathrooms have been transformed thanks to their expertise. I couldn't be happier!

GROUTPRO TO THE RESCUE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2016

The tiles in our ensuite were in good condition but the grout was discoloured or missing making it look unpleasant. Hugh Dovey from Groutpro Robina came to our rescue and carefully removed and replaced the grout making our ensuite look beautiful again! Hugh was punctual, realistic about the time it would take to complete the job and paid attention to detail. We would highly recommend Hugh's services to anyone! Thank you Hugh for a job well done! Extremely happy! David & Anita S.

Fantastic transformation of our shower recess

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2016

We have just had our shower recess rejuvenated by one of your agents, Wes. from returning my call, to submitting his quote, to arriving when he said he would, and returning this morning to finish off. My husband & I have been impressed by his professionalism, cleaning up, no mess like some tradesman, and we have a shower recess that looks like new. Would not hesitate to recommend Grout Pro to anybody. A very happy customer

Amazing Transformation Of Our Bathroom,Laundry And Kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2016

Paul promptly returned our call and within a short period of time arrived to give us a quote to re-grout our bathroom. We were extremely happy with the results, so, we had Paul return to re-grout the tiles in our kitchen and laundry. Our next door neighbour called in to see the finished work, and the next day they had Paul give them a quote to re-grout their bathroom and laundry - they are also very happy with the great result including the prompt service. We would highly recommend Paul and give him 10 out 10 for great workmanship including the prompt service. Doug and Pauline. Raworth

Bathroom transformation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

I wanted to renovate my three bathrooms. I decided to use Groutpro to have my tiles and shower glass cleaned and tiles regrouted. The transformation was amazing. I was very impressed with the workmanship and I would highly recommend Groutpro. Am happily satisfied. Thank you Groutpro.

1 of 6 pages

Is there a GroutPro in Tuart Hill, Perth WA?

Cautious_shopper asked on Feb 02, 2017

The grout around the wall and floor of our shower is starting to fail. The rest of the grout however is in good condition. I am worried this is going to start leaking is just replacing this level of grout something you do? And will this stop leaks?

Luke asked on Jan 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Luke, thanks for your question. We replace grout in this sort of situation every day and we've see many situations where leads have developed. We use a number of professional grade products to help seal showers to avoid future leaking issues and also to help make cleaning the shower easier. Just get in touch via our web site or call centre and one of our specialists can provide a free quote to perform the work.

Where is GroutPro in Melbourne outer east Knoxfield area?

Max asked on Sep 14, 2016

Answer this

Hi Max, we have several specialists who are close enough to service Knoxfield - Outer East, Narre Warren and Oakleigh. If you'd like someone to give you a call please just leave your details with our call centre on 1800 822 459 or request a quote by filling the form at groutpro.com.au and we'll assign the enquiry to one of the available guys.