Excellent Worknamship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I had Hugh Dovey from Groutpro replace my silicone in bathrooms, laundry, and kitchen, he also repaired some grouting in my ensuite his workmanship is very professional. I would recommend Hugh to my friends or anyone requiring repairs to any tiles, grout or silicone etc. Job very well done. Thank you Hugh.

Still Looks Like New!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I came across Hugh Dovey ( Grout Pro Robina) who sealed my renovated bathrooms approximately one year ago and still look like new. The professionalism and workmanship and honest approach was second to none and gave great advice also and continuously use your product on the floors. No job is to difficult and have I have no hesitation on recommending Hugh to others. If your bathrooms need a facelift give him a call today.

fabulous job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

James from GroutPro came this morning and replaced the silicone memrane in my shower cell and also removed the unsightly black mould which was really frustrating me!!The end result is fabulous!!James was prompt work was spotless and I'm thrilled with the result!!Thoroughly Recommend James from GroutPro north of river...Thankyou

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Excellent workmanship!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Comments
GroutPro Official

Fabulous feedback Hazel! Than you so much for taking the time to write about Wayne's workmanship, he'll be very pleased. Would you mind letting us know the suburb where the work was done. Thank you very much.

Sure. The suburb was Floreat, WA. Thanks again for recommending him.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Very disappointed don't see any difference at all in my elderly parents bathroom and they were charged nearly $400. Feel like they were ripped off !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Virginia, we're sorry you feel the service provided didn't represent good value for money. We've investigated this job and found the specialist who attended provided a Deep Cleaning Service of ... read more »

Don't recognise my new look tiles in bathroom and laundry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Thanks Jalal for a clean, efficient job. Very pleased with it and the job was done with a minimum of fuss...

Great job by caleb enfield

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I have had my tiles restored by Caleb and I cannot believe the result. What a difference.
This is a great product and the service from Caleb was exceptional. From the time of quoting to the finished job he
was informative and professional & I would highly recommend him and his service Grout Pro to anyone.
Excellent work and service seldom found in these days.
Well done Caleb and Grout Pro.

Graham Rosewarne

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

We would like to thank Hugh Dovey for the excellent job of restoring our shower to it's original beauty. No mess or fuss and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting grout restoration. Thanks again Hugh!

Very Pleased

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

My partner and I are very pleased with the work that Hugh Dovey did on our house tiles and bathroom glass. Very professional work, no mess left behind and completed in a timely manner. Highly recommended.
Bob H

Highly recommend Nick from GroutPro ACT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

Nick from GroutPro Canberra did an amazing job in cleaning our tiles and grout. He was extremely thorough and professional in his services from start to finish. His quotes are reasonable and more than provide value for money. Thank you Nick for a job well done.

Happy and impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

Ann and Michael from GroutPro delivered professional, friendly service. Their communication right through from quoting to the end of the job was excellent. I am thrilled with how my ensuite looks now. I will certainly be telling all my friends. Thank You Ann & Michael.

More than just a Spring Clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Great work from Joe of GroutPro Epping, who transformed out mould ridden, deplorable en suite shower so it looks like new! Also made it safer, since it now has a non-slip floor. We are grateful for his timely service and tips on how to maintain our tiles in the future. Credit where credit is due, Shall pass on our confidence in Joe's expertise and not hesitate to call on him again.

1 of 6 pages

Is there a GroutPro in Tuart Hill, Perth WA?

Cautious_shopper asked on Feb 02, 2017

The grout around the wall and floor of our shower is starting to fail. The rest of the grout however is in good condition. I am worried this is going to start leaking is just replacing this level of grout something you do? And will this stop leaks?

Luke asked on Jan 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Luke, thanks for your question. We replace grout in this sort of situation every day and we've see many situations where leads have developed. We use a number of professional grade products to help seal showers to avoid future leaking issues and also to help make cleaning the shower easier. Just get in touch via our web site or call centre and one of our specialists can provide a free quote to perform the work.

Where is GroutPro in Melbourne outer east Knoxfield area?

Max asked on Sep 14, 2016

Answer this

Hi Max, we have several specialists who are close enough to service Knoxfield - Outer East, Narre Warren and Oakleigh. If you'd like someone to give you a call please just leave your details with our call centre on 1800 822 459 or request a quote by filling the form at groutpro.com.au and we'll assign the enquiry to one of the available guys.