Haan offered a free gift to their customers on or about February 2014 to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews during the term of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward.

• 9 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2017

The best all round steam mop I have ever used.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My wife almost didn't buy another steam mop after her experience with other brands, but this one is a beauty. Cleans well, and not much water left on my nice hardwood floors. Easy to fill. Easy to push. Easy to change pads and they wash well. The tough little scrubbing brush really did clean the grout (still a tedious job) and with water based degreaser and the wand I managed to clean the stove extractor fan filters. This steam cleaner/mop is worth the extra dollars. It appears to be very strong and well built, so should last much longer than our past disasters.

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Fantastic, and excellent service! Would buy Haan again and again and again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

This is the best mop ever. Easy and simple to use, and when we had a small issue with it, the Customer Service was unbelievably helpful and prompt. In this day, this is unfortunately a rare commodity, but I would have absolutely no hesitation in buying a Haan product again - price is not really an issue when you are buying this quality and service. Love it.

Sydney

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Cuts cleaning time hugely and does a great job!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

Cleaning our tiled kitchen and bathroom floors is absolutely my least favourite housekeeping task and I wanted to make it less of a chore so looked into a steam mop. Researched online and Haan seemed to have the most favourable reviews so took the plunge. So far I have used the mop and lift-off unit to clean the kitchen and bathroom floors, toilet, bath, sinks, shower, mirrors and fridge and I love it! It has turned tasks I hate into ones I now quite enjoy! It is powerful and does a great job without all the cleaning products I used to use and their horrible fumes. It has turned mopping the floors from a 30 minute to a 5 minute job and gets everything so clean - my bath is literally sparkling like brand new. The reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it is a little heavy and the hand held attachment can be a bit heavy to hold. I also would have liked more attachments like a window squeegee but regardless, this is a great steam mop and I am very happy with it.

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Cleans well but very streaky/cloudy residue on polished tiles

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I have porcelain tile floors and it is easy to move around. For stubborn stains, I just leave the steam on it for 15-30 seconds and it removes most stains well. It is easy to refill but I find that I dont need to refill it and I have a large floor area to clean. The cord is a good length for my floors. The only thing I dont like at all is that it leaves my floors with a very cloudy film. They are highly polished porcelain tiles and they are always very streaky which really annoys me. I find That I always use my normal mop and just use the steam mop when they are really grubby. Bit disappointing really. It would be perfect on normal tiles but probably wouldnt recommend for highly polished surfaces.

sydney

• 4 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2014

OK but heavy and hard to manoeuvre

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Not bad, but I found it very heavy and hard to manoeuvre. Did a fair cleaning job but seemed to leave floor quite wet. Liked the fact that it was multi-functional - it had a detachable hand-held steamer, but this also was too heavy for me. No real complaints otherwise, but have replaced it with something lighter - Kmart $45 one.

kingscliff

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Thank you Haan!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

I purchased this steam mop in November 2015 and used it no more than 6 times. 2 months ago I started to experience problems with the mop when it took about 20 minutes to warm up and start steaming. I finished my floors on this occasion and was hesitant to use it again because of the experience mentioned. 2 weeks ago I decided to use the mop again and I was extremely disappointed to find that it wouldn't work at all. I contacted the supplier, noting that the mop was just out of the warranty period but hoped that Haan would back their product an d provide me with some assistance but they have refused to do anything to help.
UPDATE!!
Haan emailed me after posting this review and informed me that the supplier, (Crazy Sales) that I contacted regarding my problem with the steam mop had not bothered to contact them with my complaint. Now that Haan know about my problem they have informed me that they are more than happy to repair my mop. Thank you to Haan.

Purchased at: Crazy Sales

SYDNEY

• 8 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Happy Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Did some internet research and came up with 2 products - 1 unavailable anywhere, so, HAAN was it. Am very happy with the cleaner and its ease of use, also the quick drying floors. Can get away with using 1 pad and 1 fill of the water tank as the last area I do is external and a little extra drying time is no worry. Can now throw away all those awful mops. Would recommend this steam cleaner to anyone looking forward to a quicker way of cleaning their tiled floors, which I have, and a quick drying floor.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Love it !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

I have been using another brand but it was difficult to put the pad on and the floor was always wet, so had to use a mop after using the steam cleaner. I have chosen HAAN after reading the reviews on Choice magazine and am very happy with my purchase. With HAAN, attaching the pad is so easy and no more dribbles, so no more wiping after you use the cleaner! Also you don't have to hold the switch while you are mopping and can just glide around the house. The clicking noise some complain about doesn't bother me at all. The only minor point is that it is a bit tricky to put the hand held unit back into the body.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Surpasses my expectations for a steam mop - loving it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Having read the reviews both on this site, CHOICE magazine and Youtube videos on the Haan site I decided to bite the bullet and purchase the HAAN SI-A70 Multi with Extended Flexible Nozzle plus 2 extra cleaning pads approximately a month ago. I was extremely satisfied with the efficiency of ordering and delivery of the steam mop to me, on the Sunshine Coast. My experience with steam mops is limited as I borrowed one about 6 years ago and didn't like it at all. However, moving up from Sydney some 12 years ago and now living on the Sunshine Coa st, tiles have been the way to go along with a bucket of mop!! I have finally ditched the latter and absolutely love my HAAN purchase. The ease in which I can whizz thru the house and the speed in which it dries (due to minimal water usage) gives it the thumbs up for me. However, I have tried using the attachment for cleaning counter tops and even the upholstery on my little Audi's driver's seat but have to say, it gets a thumbs down as too much steam is emitted and therefore making the area too wet and I was left with a bigger stain than I had before I started on the seat of my car! I use 2 cleaning pads and fill the water container twice to do both the inside and the al fresco area of the house. When I refill the tank I change the pad. I do feel you still have to attack dirty grout the old fashioned way and yes you do have to vacuum the area before starting but that goes without saying! .I am pleased I ordered the extra 2 pads as I have them in reserve. Another minor point - it doesn't stand up as firmly as say, an upright vacuum cleaner, so I am always mindful to ensure it is propped near a wall. Would I recommend this product - absolutely. Some have written about the clicking noise as the steam pumps out - that doesn't bother me at all for at least I know it is working and then the noise changes as it runs out of water. I think the paint job of the product must have been done in one of the car factories in Korea as it is really shiny!! Would I recommend it or purchase it again, most definitely and thank you to this site and its users, along with CHOICE and the Youtube videos from HAAN as I was able to make an informed decision. HAAN does keep prompting you to make a review on their site but I thought I would wait until I had it for a month or so; their marketing is amazing Oh and I have descaled it once, as recommended with no problems.

SYDNEY

• 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Not Great! Bit expensive for the quality of the product!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

It seems the product has been over rated!
It was ok, a bit heavier than described.
It doesn't have enough steam!
Need to change two pads and two tanks to clean entire floor. It is easier than using a mop with a bucket of water!
Over priced for the result I get!

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Are these reviews real???

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

I dont know who has reviewed the mop but I've had it for over two months now and it is terrible.
Very little heat from the mop and doesnt even clean up basic things off the floor.
The unit cant even clean up chocolate or jam off the floor.
I dont know how Haan get away with it but I do not recommend anyone buying this because you will just be wasting your money.
Haan should hang their head in shame for selling such a false product to consumers and then pretending it has the best rating from real consumers.
I wonder what the ACCC will
say if they tested it themselves. Did I get a dud model perhaps, who knows because their distributor in Melbourne dont care and would even talk to us when we tried to return it, claiming not to speak English or not understand the problem.
Doesnt work, dont waste your money and forget about after sales support if anything does go wrong.
By the way, look out for the 30 day money back guarantee if you do end up buying one becasue you will need to return it for a full refund. Shame Haan, Shame!

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Love Love Love IT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

I hated mopping my floor. It was so time consuming and tiering. But once I started using my HAAN SI-A70 it takes me 1/3 of the time to mop a double story house. It doesn't taker a lot of effort or scrubbing to get it clean. It also only takes a few seconds for the mop to heat up. The only thing I would like to see improved would be the water tank. I would have liked it to be a little bigger as It takes one tank to be refilled 2 times when cleaning both levels of the house.

1 of 21 pages