Excellent service and cleaning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

They stay true to their bond back guarantee. They were excellent with the cleaning job and did a very good job. Very responsive and available till 12Am to talk or fix issues. They are ready to go back the 2nd time but that wasn't needed as the 1st time itself they did a very good job. We were very happy with the service and recommended them to our friends as well.

Perfect Job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I used Tony for carpet cleaning on a long term rental we had lived in. From the first phone call until the end of the project, Tony did an excellent job and exceeded our expectations. His polite and friendly manner coupled with great expertise, made him a real pleasure to deal with. The end job on this tricky job was exceptional. Highly recommend

Lovely service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

On time, lovely workers. They missed a few tiny details but overall quick and good service. Well priced compared to other companies and we're avalible to clean on short notice.

Friendly and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

This was the best carpet cleaning experience I have ever had! I nearly got all my carpets replaced because every carpet cleaning company has not really removed the stains on my carpet. Highpowercleaning did a spectacular job – new carpet looks brand new!!! Abdy, the guy who came and cleaned, was super professional and friendly. Many thanks Abdy :)

End of lease clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

We hired High Power Cleaning for an end of lease clean - had some issues in the beginning, which have now been resolved with an apology and compensation from the manager of the business. Good pricing for the services included in the end of lease clean and they were able to come at the times I requested.

Extensive service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

These guys went the extra mile to ensure the service they provided was outstanding. After an initial misunderstanding they kept in contact to ensure we were 100% satisfied. I would more than recommend!

• 3 helpful votes

Got our bond back

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Clean was very good given condition of the house and we received all our bond back.

Had some issues to begin with a lost item however the owner Augustine promptly addressed the situation and no further issues.

Would recommend these guys for a good clean.

Good Crew

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

A hard working crew led by Rita on the day. They did an excellent end of lease clean on our 3 bedroom house and our bond was fully refunded.

Well done

good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

I engaged High Power cleaning for an end of lease clean. I was happy with their attentiveness and overall job.
I would use them again for my next end of lease clean.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2016

Recently booked a service for carpet and tile I was worried in the beginning for the very dirty stains on the carpet but must say the job done by High Power Cleaning technician came out absolutely fantastic. Even the tile grout were in very bad condition, thought I might need to regrout that. After the cleaning tile were looking good My house is in better cleaning status than before. Thank you sunil and kirti for your excellent service.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

End of lease clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2016

Was really happy with high power cleaning - used them for an end of lease clean and we received all our bond back. Also got their assistance with cleaning the house we were moving in to. Bathrooms, kitchen, cupboards all cleaned out and they spent close to 6 hours on the job - very much going above and beyond in terms of attention to detail. Arrived on time, polite and clear communication the day before. Thanks

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

John, who came to clean our double storey house, was absolutely wonderful. Very professional and the cleaning job he did was fantastic. The clean was a rental vacate and we had no trouble at all getting the bond back.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes