• 3 helpful votes

Got our bond back

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Clean was very good given condition of the house and we received all our bond back.

Had some issues to begin with a lost item however the owner Augustine promptly addressed the situation and no further issues.

Would recommend these guys for a good clean.

Good Crew

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

A hard working crew led by Rita on the day. They did an excellent end of lease clean on our 3 bedroom house and our bond was fully refunded.

Well done

good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

I engaged High Power cleaning for an end of lease clean. I was happy with their attentiveness and overall job.
I would use them again for my next end of lease clean.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2016

Recently booked a service for carpet and tile I was worried in the beginning for the very dirty stains on the carpet but must say the job done by High Power Cleaning technician came out absolutely fantastic. Even the tile grout were in very bad condition, thought I might need to regrout that. After the cleaning tile were looking good My house is in better cleaning status than before. Thank you sunil and kirti for your excellent service.

End of lease clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2016

Was really happy with high power cleaning - used them for an end of lease clean and we received all our bond back. Also got their assistance with cleaning the house we were moving in to. Bathrooms, kitchen, cupboards all cleaned out and they spent close to 6 hours on the job - very much going above and beyond in terms of attention to detail. Arrived on time, polite and clear communication the day before. Thanks

Absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

John, who came to clean our double storey house, was absolutely wonderful. Very professional and the cleaning job he did was fantastic. The clean was a rental vacate and we had no trouble at all getting the bond back.

Impressive work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2016

I was very pleased with the service provided by High Power Cleaning. Every room was clean and sparkling, every cupboard cleaned, and the kitchen and bathrooms pristine. I was happy to hand my house over to the new purchaser knowing it was so well presented. .

Outclass work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2016

More than expected service done by the agency, they have well trained ans experienced cleaners who keep their eye on detailings, done marvellous job evey nook and corner. Thumbs up

Super

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2016

I really liked your services, it was an awesome experience to have u guys, u really did a great job and satisfied indeed. I'll recommend your services to my neighbors and my other family members and friends.

Private message

Cleaners are thorough & service polite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2016

HPC helped me do an end of lease clean at short notice. Augustine was very helpful in setting up the time and ensuring the cleaners contacted me the night before. The clean was thorough and the cleaners were polite and happy to help me do our balcony which was an additional cost. I was happy to pay this as the balcony was not part of the initial quote. Service was done politely and I received an invoice to hand to my real estate ready for their property inspection. I recommend HPC as a good business to deal with. Thank you for helping me get my bond back.

thomastown

Exellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2016

We had clean our house by Hpc and got our 100% bond back as they gauranteed. Cleaners came in the time.
Really appreciate for carpet and walls cleaning.
Thanks Alot
#Highly Recommended

Exellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2016

Today i get clean my house with carpet steam clean. Cleaning was super so much less stressful, and i am 100% confident of getting all my bond back.

Couldnt be anymore impressed.
Highly recommended.