Very expensive for basic work done.

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Was charged initially $500 just to inspect and test pipes for leak. Had to protest excessive charge to get it reduce to $400. Still very expensive for basically just inspecting and testing for leak. I thought the bad days of tradie rip off in WA were over. Not recommended at all.

Very Efficient, excellent service thank you!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Hilton Plumbing helped me out in a very difficult time. Saved my sanity.. you don't realise how much you appreciate hot water until you don't have it! Thank you very much!!

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Called out for a toilet drainage block, he fixed it using mop stick in less than a minute & changed washer for a sink
charged $230. Its not emergency call out. normal appointment.
Will never ever recommend to anyone very poor service. Very rude.

• 1 review

EXCELLENT!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

Excellent service, knew what they were talking about. Would highly recommend them!! Very efficient and were able to quickly fit us into the schedule. Very good pricing! Will definitely use Hilton Plumbing again.

• 1 review

Would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

Would highly recommend, they were professional and knew what they were doing, the price was very reasonable which was really good. I will definitely be using Hilton plumbing again in the future.

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

Fantastic Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2016

Excellent service! The office staff were polite and efficient at fitting me in at such short notice, when we has a major blockage. The Plumber who attended was prompt and on time. The cost of the job was very reasonable and great value for money, they even had a camera and showed me my clear drains. I will be recommending Hilton Plumbing to my family and friends.