A useful tool

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

As a pensioner I want a free quote and will insist on it in my application to your site every time. I've been bitten once.

Perfect App and very easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

I really appreciate your app. It made it easy for me to find the right tradesman. I shall definitely use it again.

Tradies! They come to you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

Hi pages make choosing tradesman easy, at no cost. A simply email with the job description and the tradies come to you. Brilliant.

i haven't got time not to use hipages

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

i can make one query, not 17, and get the result i need. plus the tradies are accountable to an extent.

Two replies

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2016

I got 2 replies. 1 reject after showing plans the other most helpful, we had jumped the gun but were put on the right road without any fuss,

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2016

This is the best site to get tradies fast. It's easy as all tradies are listed, and it's easy to get quotes

Talk About Time saving.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2016

Wanted some second hand carpet laid in one room and stretched in another room. 10 minutes after using hipages I had a carpet layer offer a great price and the job was finished the next day - and he did a great job too.

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2016

Very convenient and saved me lots of time trying to find what I needed. The service was fast and offered me a number of options to choose from. I will definitely be using hipages again and will be making it my first stop when searching for help!

Chimney Sweeps search

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2016

I was very pleasantly surprised by the speed and efficiency of the process.
Great result, and very happy with the service.

Verified Purchase

Quick when you need something done in a hurry

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2016

I text hipages late Friday, I needed a plumber. No hot water Plumber came out still on Friday. Saturday morning I had a new hot water system in. I needed some advice from him as I was not able to be there when they installed it and he replied in seconds on SUNDAY!

Roofing and Painting

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2016

An appropriate and time saving way of getting a suitable tradie. Several contractors responded but a few did not turn up to measure and quote. Several referred to subbies who would take cash only if quote taken up. Sufficient painters responded but in the end only one roofing firm. Even then they wanted me to attach metal anchors to the roof rather than attach a new carport roof to house metal fascia. However, all other tradesmen (carpenters etc.) said attaching to the fascia was ok. Weight was taken mostly by posts on down side and little pressure on fascia. In the end I found my own known multi-qualified contractor who gave better quote. I thanked all who gave quotes as was helpful benchmark in the whole process.

Couldn't be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2016

It all went smoothly.. We can not ask any more. Gentleman with a great workmanship, and he was there to help us, and he did it very well. Cheers!!

1 of 225 pages

Hi, I'm a Roof Plumber based in Sydney who is considering listing my newly established business on Hi Pages. Can any tradies give me some feed back on they're experience using the site? Is it worth the cost?

Chris asked on Apr 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Chris,
I used Hipages to find a pest exterminator to get rid of European wasps. I received calls from three companies within an hour. Two of these offered to come out that afternoon. A fourth company contacted me as well to see if the problem was resolved and offered his services. I was impressed with the efficiency of the staff at Hipages. In talking to the fellow who came out and attended to the problem, he stated that he sometimes misses out on business because other companies respond quicker than he does. I have received good support from Hipages in follow up and believe they use quality tradespeople. The people who responded all work in the local area.

Hi Chris. Check the feedback from business owners. The service is designed to suck money out of tradies.

Hi Chris, its not cheap, you pay a lead price for every quote you accept and to be honest most seem to be after the cheapest price, if you are prepared to work for less go for it. I would get yourself on Facebook, set up a page & get yourself in local trades groups I have seen a few Roofing companies asking for Roof plumbers in our area. Networking is the way to go if you want ongoing work
Peter I am not sure why you got 4 responses, Hipages are only supposed to give the lead to 3 companies! Again this is a complaint that I see other places as well.

Our Strata had some work carried out by a tradesman listed on Hi Pages. We are now having this job redone as the workmanship he provided is proving to be less than satisfactory. We paid $680 for this job and aren't having any success in getting a refund from the original worker. Is there anyone who can resolve this for us please?

Gail Sargent asked on Apr 04, 2016

Hi, do you have to be a Tradesperson to advertise a businesses on hipages?

ram asked on Feb 24, 2016

Answer this

Yes you do have to be a tradesperson
for 2 reasons
1. you shouldn't attempt work for the public, offering it as a service if your not qualified or don't have insurance.
or if you think you know how to do the job but don't really know, because your going to find out the hard way that
when you cause someone a lot of damage, you can't just say sorry , you have to pay for it.
and.. if you can't pay for it, you get sued in court and go bankrupt trying to pay it off for the rest of your life, probably.

2. they ask you when you sign up, what are you trade qualifications,