very reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2016

Hi pages have done their job well. We have found the 2 companies reliable at quoting but very expensive.
Wiuld kije to hear from some more companies if possible please Thank you

Making it easy to find a tradie.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2016

Excellent app have had positive result with the trades people I have pick up from hipages. I have already recommended it to a few people.

Getting the job done.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

Thanks. The tradies I have engaged have been professional knowledgeable & fair priced. I have recommended you to others looking for the same.

Very effective website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

This website is good! The tradesmen who want the work come to you. And with details & photos already supplied everyone starts on the same page. Great!

MELBOURNE

• 1 review
Private message

Great Concept To Make Life Easier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

Promptly providing selected tradespeople for the job stated. Much more efficient than the local pages. However, I'm still waiting for the outcome of my first job through hi pages.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Great until something goes wrong... then its all care and no responsibility or accountability

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

Like most of the reviewers here, I gave HiPages a go and was impressed with the speed the quotes came in and tradesmen calling me. I didn't randomly go with the cheapest quote, or just the first three. I would diligently google their name and business and see what other feedback they had elsewhere, what their reputation was and also checked out those other businesses on the 'Wait list'.

Through HiPages I found a great tiler and a great roof repairer. I even wrote them a positive feedback through HiPages, My luck ran out when I went with a c
arpenter with 15 positive feedback against his name on HiPages. It was a big bathroom renovation job. Along the way I saw some of this work was not up to scratch. But near the end of the job, I seriously just wanted him out of my house. He talked his way out of everything. Blamed things on how my house is 100 years old and nothing is 'square'. I can see his skill level was not capable of tackling this. He started to put blame on other tradesman such as my brilliant tiler who I believed hid all mistakes of the plastering this guy did.

The last straw was when he put my colonial solid doors back. I even bought new locks for the doors. Words cannot describe what he did. I have uploaded photos to Product Review to show proof. You would not believe this guy calls himself a carpenter. Doors can only shut if you give it a very hard push, and open if you are strong enough to yank is out again. Another door was circular sawed (Yes, with a hand held circular saw) into shape to fit into the door frame. Its lock had no screws to hold it in. It was smashed into place.

Last week when I called a Door Repairer to come to quote on how much it is to fix these doors that the carpenter damaged, the door repairer could not believe his eyes. He even asked me why I paid the guy after this damage. He even advised me to take photos and complain to HiPages.... which was exactly what I did.

HiPages received the photos of the doors. And like many other unhappy customers who have used HiPages, although they believe my side of the story, there is nothing they can do. Actually, HiPages basically said 'we will mark this against his business'. But he is still on HiPages? Still being recommended by HiPages as a trusted business. Also, you will NEVER see any negative feedback on HiPages. Its not their policy to publish negative reviews. So when you read the reviews of the tradesmen, and see 'wow so many positive reviews' ... it doesn't mean a thing! How many negative reviews are not shown?

And its not just the customers of HiPages that are getting burnt financially... its also the tradies. Have a read on the internet how much they are paying HiPages for these customer potential jobs. There is an annual subscription fee and reach job they respond to.... whether they get the job or not.

Basically to me, HiPages is a great concept and business, HOWEVER they do not take any responsibility or accountability when the tradesmen that THEY have recommended does a shonky job. We as the paying customer will learn the hard way through stress and through the pocket.... and when we report back to HiPages... all they can do is say how 'sorry' they are for you. Lovely.

Fast, Easy, Efficient - Time & Money Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

This site is a wonderful resource right at your finger tips. I use it all the time and will continue to do so.

Repair to my roof!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

Even though it took a little longer than expected but it turned out well. Some tradies could not be bothered to return our calls. However thank you for all your support. I will always be seeking help from you guys. Thanks a lot!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

Great service. Absolutely loved it. They did all the work for me. I had two people contact me instead of the 3 but I still got a great deal at the end. Thank you.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

Within 30 minutes I was notified by a interior decorator to make a appointment with me. Then two more consultants also sent business details. Very happy with my choice so far.

So far excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

This is the second time I have used hipages, great service, quick turnaround, posted my request late Sunday for a Locksmith to replace a security screen lock, the job was done by 12.30 today.

An excellent way to round up professional tradesman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

I recommend hipages when needing a tradesman.
I have used hipages to get quotes for bathroom renovation.
Fixing a broken window.
quotes to instal roller shutters.
Quotes to install security screens.
Quotes for plumbing work both inside and out.
I highly recommend using hipages.
Aleisha

1 of 237 pages

Are your tradies reference checked?

Yvonne asked on Jun 24, 2016

How do Hi Pages get paid? Does the tradies pay when they register or do the people wanting the job done get an invoice? Thanks, Kath

Kath asked on Jun 15, 2016

Answer this

I would hope that a fee is required by Trades upon registering.As your service is soooooo helpful Your very obliging and put the clients needs as a prioity. Good service is so not out there so when you find it WOW So i say FUND IT.*** GRANDMA

The person wanting the job done does not pay anything. The Tradie pays, but not sure if they pay a registration fee, but they do pay for every request that they receive from hipages, so it is in the Tradies interests to land the job, otherwise the request fee that they have paid is wasted. Seems a good process. PaulG.

Thanks Paul this is very helpful. K

Recommendations for furniture removalists in Barossa Valley Sth aust?

Shirley Nash asked on Jun 11, 2016