Made it so easy to access the specific trades we needed and the response was immediate.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

We were very impressed with the response for drafting and builders for a small renovation job we have planned. All of the contact were professional and prompt. We are at the stage of hiring and it will be with a contractor recommended by Hipages.

Work completed by Oven Valets on the 26/4/17.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I would like to thank Tony from Oven valets. He was a gentleman and a complete professional. Tony was on time and completed a great job on the oven & Range hood. As stated when I booked this service, they would get my oven back to new. It was a true statement and I could not be happier. Thankyou again.

Verified Purchase

Great Concept - And got the job done!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I was having difficulty finding a service who would pick up some gates I purchased and transport interstate. I tried numerous places on my own accord and got precisely nowhere. Putting the job on hipages - I received responses almost immediately and was able to negotiate the service I required quite quickly. I'm happy with the service!

Very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Quick response with quotes from contractors. We needed a small concreting job done. It was measured on Friday, completed on Monday. Very satisfied and would certainly use this site again.

Quick Response by 2 out of 3 Tradesmen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Job discussed by both Tradesmen & Verbal & Written Quotes supplied per phone & Email.
Awaiting third Tradesman to phone & discuss, & provide Quote. We will then make a decision to proceed if meet our requirements to Repair.

It works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Rapid reply and several tradies replied. Contractor- Mick Leverett Electrical was excellent. Good blokes, on time and professional. Would recommend both hipage and Mick

Saved me lots of time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Saved me lots of time as rather than ringing a whole lot of people who couldn't do the job, people who wanted to do the job came to me. Knowing I was getting licensed people was very helpful too. Was my first time using the site and I'll definitely use it again.

Good response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I am very pleased with the quick responses I had, I have had 3 replies already and have already received my quotes.

Great idea when urgency strikes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

The whole process was great. Even better was the fact that our urgent need was met with time to spare.

Instant responses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I was very pleased with the responses. I was contacted almost immediately and my job was completed the same day. Friendly tradesman and a good price.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Great Customer Service, Good for quotes.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Have been using hipages for a few years now. Have hired many tradies through them and received quotes off many. Most job requests receive at least 3 helpful businesses . They are still building there tradie database but for Toowoomba there seems to be a decent amount of tradies. Will use again in the near future.

Fast Acting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

I have only used this site the once but will definitely be back next time I need a tradie
I was contacted promptly and the job was done within two days from quote.

1 of 356 pages

How do I get to talk to someone at Hipages? I am not prepared to hand my Bank card details over to any one. I would like to do the preposed solar installation.

george asked on Apr 09, 2017

Question: Can Hipages review their lead refund policy to be more helpful to busy tradies ? I'm OK with the lead price charged to tradies, however what annoys me a lot is clients that: can't be contacted despite a number of phone calls and email messages; had a friend/relative complete the work, just thinking about it but were never serious about having the work completed, etc.... I understand that Hipages may offer a refund of the lead fee if you advise them within 7 days. However it can often take longer than the 7 day limit to get hold of a client and determine the situation. But what I'd like even more is that (when listing their job) a client is informed that tradies will be paying to get their contact details and most importantly the opportunity to provide them with a quote. Apart from the above question and feedback I am a happy Hipages business with lots of wonderful client reviews.

Heather and Bill asked on Mar 06, 2017

Answer this

Don't bother with them and go elsewhere if you need to advertise. We are 4 months into a nightmare with trades we contracted who sent unlicensed employees to trash our property. Hi pages is for cowboys and I wouldn't trust them at all, nor would I trust any trade that advertises there. They advertised the license holder as a bathroom renovator when it was a plumbers license so our independent license checks didn't show any issues. We've learnt the hard way but also discovered through this process that the trade was having their leads stolen by other should. Stay the hell away from hi pages unless you're keen to throw money away.

As a Tradie, I am sick and tired of going to fix up peoples f***up with employing unlicensed or unqualified trades.
if your in NSW then they have licenses, if they don't show it then forget them.
in Victoria, wow what can I say, its like a lucky dip and hope like hell you get the right person as there is no way to find out unless they were recommended from someone that's already used them, always check where that person has worked before,
bait them on what they did at the last job and where it was then call them.
but believe me. in Victoria in the last 3 months I have gone and torn down then fixed up 3 jobs that were done through these people.
the new clients hear from word of mouth about my work so try me out, but never trusting me, I feel so ashamed about and uncomfortable in fixing others work,
but get references on your tradies work. find out how good there workmanship is and if they are punctual.

For Mary and Jeff L a question... I'm assuming there was a BSA or HIA contract in place, so what happened with the Home Owners Warranty insurance ?

How do I do a review on your site of the builder you gave to me?

Scott asked on Feb 25, 2017

Answer this

You can't as we have just discovered through one of the most expensive lessons of my life. Hi pages is for shonks and they don't permit real reviews. They falsely have a 5 star recommendations system that only places a 5 star automated recommendation from happy clients whilst external reviews that they claim to check themselves appear with independent wording. I asked how that could even be possible considering we knew our trade was overseas and therefore not able to undertake the work as suggested by the phoney recommendations. Hip ages then claimed that the license holder was having their leads stolen by relatives. WTAF was my only reasonable response as that doesn't doesn't make any sense that they would leave phoney recommendations up for other trades under a trade who had destroyed our entire home.

So no they wouldn't let me leave an honest review. Go elsewhere.

Hi Scott,

It all depends on whether your review is favourable or not....if you want to leave a good review, they will put it on the tradies page. If you want to leave an honest, negative review, they don't put it anywhere public. Remember they are NOT a review site....unless its positive reviews! They are a bunch of crooks who can't/won't do anything to help the ripped off customer who has had shonky work carried out by a cowboy. The blame is put back onto the customer, saying it is up to them to check licences etc...yet their selling point to customers is that all tradies are verified and licenced...go figure!