Burns Beach

• 1 review
Private message

This is a great help for busy people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

Found this service great and had plumber next day early am to fix the problem
Saved me phone calls and leaving messages to get someone

Very useful service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

I find this service an excellent way of finding and contacting tradies who themselves are looking for work, and as an efficient way of obtaining comparable quotations.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Needs to be Fine tuned

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

Phone calls from tradies were subject to scratchy interference so couldn't be understood for the most part. Prefer email contact because it provides an audit trail. Generally came on time. Received only one relevant quote, but seemingly expensive. May do it myself.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

Great idea! Saves all the ringing around. Very prompt reply from trades people. Excellent service. Definitely use again & recommend.

Well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

I received a quick good response about the job I ask for.. It give me more option having more offer/quotes from different trades people. It's really a big help. I highly recommend.

All the work is done for you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

This product enabled me to have people in my area come and quote on my job. The response from the trades people was almost instant. The trades people came with references in place for me to read. I decided on the right person for my job.

Highly recommended to pensioners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

After receiving some very high quotes I tried hiads and the first quote was $300.00 under the quote from another
mob. After that I quickly received three or four more offers of quotes from other hipages tradies and took the best offer the next day. That same day my tradie began work and finished it the following day. The job was to put in a ceiling and sound batts in the granny flat.The quality was very high and my tenant was able to move back in the following morning. I'll use this carpenter-plasterer again next time repairs or renovations are needed.

Good value.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

I received a good response to my query. The tradespeople contacted me within a relatively short time of submitting the request and arranged to visit and examine my problem. All the attending tradespeople were courteous, punctual & helpful.

It is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

Good service.
Quick in calling me back and coming out.
Everything you need is on the website.
Which makes it really handy.

Solar hot water and heat pumps.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

My old solar hot water needed servicing. Was contacted same day by King Solarman. They attended within one day and established that the unit was serviceable and needed replacing. Brett was very helpful with quotations & advice of solar units, heat pumps etc. Selected Hydro Therm heat pump. Arrived on time and very meticulous installation. Would highly recommend.

Melbourne

Waste of time.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

You would be better off picking up the local rag and contacting the businesses that advertise directly. I posted a job with Hipages and had two bathroom renovators call me to provide quotes. Both came and both failed to provide quotes or make contact again.

Very helpful and time efficient.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Needed contacts/quotes for installation of reverse cycle heating. Contacted within 30 minutes by very reputable firm and job inspected and quoted within 90 minutes (he happened to be nearby on another job.) Very polite, professional, genuinely knowledgeable & helpful. Been in business for thirty years. The quote was very good for a high end product and installation was signed up for five days times with all work guaranteed. Would happily recommend to any of our friends.

1 of 252 pages

Are your tradies reference checked?

Yvonne asked on Jun 24, 2016

Answer this

Hipages does a great job, in obtaining contractors in a fast time frame.

However I have had two bad experiences when obtaining two jobs through their tradesmen and they do not do a good job and they are dodgy asking for more money once the job is done. Be careful, for rotten apples. These people are out to grab your cash and go.

How do Hi Pages get paid? Does the tradies pay when they register or do the people wanting the job done get an invoice? Thanks, Kath

Kath asked on Jun 15, 2016

Answer this

I would hope that a fee is required by Trades upon registering.As your service is soooooo helpful Your very obliging and put the clients needs as a prioity. Good service is so not out there so when you find it WOW So i say FUND IT.*** GRANDMA

The person wanting the job done does not pay anything. The Tradie pays, but not sure if they pay a registration fee, but they do pay for every request that they receive from hipages, so it is in the Tradies interests to land the job, otherwise the request fee that they have paid is wasted. Seems a good process. PaulG.

Thanks Paul this is very helpful. K

Recommendations for furniture removalists in Barossa Valley Sth aust?

Shirley Nash asked on Jun 11, 2016