quick response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

First time using this site, and it was so Easy to use and I was amazed by the quick response l got to my job

Will use again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

Received plenty of quotes have chosen Roof Stylers to do the job, will use the service again & recomend to others. Missile

So amazing! My go to place for handy help hire!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

This service is a god send! So many great tradespeople to choose from. It makes sure you get the job done for the right price every time. Thanks hipages <3

Prompt Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

The speed of the replies I received was unexpectedly fast. The people were friendly and helpful. I will be sharing this experience with my friends.

Quick and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

I had never used this service before, I was really impressed at how quickly it gave me service options. I had the phone ringing and several emails within 2 minutes.
I found the services that were presented all suited my needs, and were of a similar quality and provided similar quotes.
Already recommended this to a few friends.

Easy way to find a tradesman

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

This was a good way to find a painter as the one I had previously used had retired. Prompt response by 3 tradesmen.

Very good, easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

All the Quotes were fast, price was good. Just waiting on the decision from boss on the go ahead before i can contact the company to do the job.

Great time-saver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

This is a great service and saved me time. Got my quotes easily - no problems. I will be recommending the service to friends and using it again myself in the future.

easy, so helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

this service definitely simplifies the search for Trades. Everyone who has come to give a quote have been very professional, descent people. People contact promptly it is a very efficient service. Really recommend.

best help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Hipages was the best help when I didn't know who to call to do my job. I take comfort in knowing that the business on this site are accountable.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Hi Pages were prompt in getting the message out there. Companies that they contacted were prompt in contacting me. Would use again in the future.

Just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Have posted on hipages twice , got some beautiful wall paneling thanks to a great carpenter and
currently organising a quote for some outdoor work.
They replied to my posts very promptly. I will definitely use the site again.

1 of 266 pages

Are your tradies reference checked?

Yvonne asked on Jun 24, 2016

Answer this

Hipages does a great job, in obtaining contractors in a fast time frame.

However I have had two bad experiences when obtaining two jobs through their tradesmen and they do not do a good job and they are dodgy asking for more money once the job is done. Be careful, for rotten apples. These people are out to grab your cash and go.

How do Hi Pages get paid? Does the tradies pay when they register or do the people wanting the job done get an invoice? Thanks, Kath

Kath asked on Jun 15, 2016

Answer this

I would hope that a fee is required by Trades upon registering.As your service is soooooo helpful Your very obliging and put the clients needs as a prioity. Good service is so not out there so when you find it WOW So i say FUND IT.*** GRANDMA

The person wanting the job done does not pay anything. The Tradie pays, but not sure if they pay a registration fee, but they do pay for every request that they receive from hipages, so it is in the Tradies interests to land the job, otherwise the request fee that they have paid is wasted. Seems a good process. PaulG.

Thanks Paul this is very helpful. K

Recommendations for furniture removalists in Barossa Valley Sth aust?

Shirley Nash asked on Jun 11, 2016