Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Downsize & Upgrade

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Hi, This is my second construction with Homebuyers. The reason for my return is why all customers return...great product & and great service.My motivation for this property was to downsize and while i was at it an upgrade including ducted aircon. From start to finish I was looked after. Trent found exactly what I was looking for. Vanessa was a star and made so many arrangements so easy when it came to getting progress payments done while I was at FIFO work.The build ran like clockwork ( as did my first build ) and I was kept well informed of wh at was due to happen and what had happened by regular emails. Great handover from Gary and Robyn. I have now moved in with front landscaping and solar panels complete. Aside to building I was also introduced to Will Walker in Resolve Finance, who has helped streamline my finances and accelerated my Super with a Transition to Retirement programme. All round a great product and service Cheers, Bruce.(P.Bruce )

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review & for building with Homebuyers Centre the second time around - we are so happy to hear your feedback on both the custo... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Fantastic.....the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Allistair, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review - we are so happy to hear your positive feedback on the sales process, customer service and the build of your new home... read more »

5-star building experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

My experience with Homebuyers Centre was a very positive one. Not only was my home completed earlier than expected, it was also completed to a high standard and exceeded all of my expectations.

My Site Manager was Steve Carter who I found to be very knowledgeable. I was on site frequently throughout the build and found that it was kept tidy and contained. I was never concerned with any of the workmanship while the house was going up, and I feel exactly the same now since moving in.

Kory Winters was my New Homes Consultant and the very f
irst person that made contact with me from HBC. Kory is passionate about his role and I always felt that he wanted the best outcome for me. He understood what I wanted and consistently went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with everything from the estate location to the design of the house. As a first home buyer it is normal to have questions (and I had a lot of questions!) but Kory was always happy to answer them and point me in the right direction.

The Customer Support Team were also fantastic. Whenever I had a query or wanted an update on the build, I had no hesitation contacting them. There is a great deal of knowledge within the team and that is clear when you speak with them. They're a friendly bunch, too. I wasn't familiar with some of the processes or terminology to begin with so I would worry that I'd call and they wouldn't know what I was talking about, but they know everything and make you feel confident! Communicating with them over the phone or via email was always a very smooth and easy process.

Being a first home buyer also meant that I required financial assistance. That's where Ivan Gavran from Resolve Finance stepped in. At the end of my first meeting with Ivan I knew I would be in safe hands. He listened when I told him what I wanted my repayments to look like, and then found me a suitable loan that met all of my requirements. I would email him with many queries about the progress payments or the loan repayments and he was always happy to assist. He was consistent, very helpful and would take the time to explain things in full.

I felt that everyone I dealt with throughout the company was genuine, very knowledgeable and always went above and beyond for me, and for that I am extremely grateful.

I have no hesitations in recommending Homebuyers Centre to anyone interested in building a home. Go ahead and get in contact with them, you won't regret it!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Dianna, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this fantastic and detailed review - we are so happy to hear your feedback on the high standard of your home and the customer service you rec... read more »

Perth

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Excellent customer, a very neat complete home with beautiful fixtures

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Very neat, durable materials and well fitted fixtures. We are very happy waking up every day in this beautiful home. I would give a ten for management supervisory of each level time limits were met and the results outstanding . Customer service of Homebuyers is something else I have never witnessed this kind of excellent service not only were they the best but they also left me and Tariro inspired to do the same where in our respective duties and at home.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Casta, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this detailed review of our company. We are so proud to hear your experience was a positive one and we will also be sure to send through thi... read more »

Caversham WA 6055

• 1 comment

Home Buyers Centre Are the best, Job well done guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Homebuyers centre are the best!!! I had a very wonderful experience during the construction of our home. I was impressed with the way Customer service conducted business with me, all the information and turn around time was precise and done in a nice and polite manner. All the work done on sight exceeded our expectations.
Job well done guys, thank you very much.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Tariro, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review - we are so happy to hear your feedback on both the customer service and the build of your new home. We wish you a... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Excellent customer service, fantastic product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

We are very happy with our new home! From the moment we first walked into the show home Paul O'Donoghue our sales representative explained the whole process and made sure we had everything we needed to build our dream home. The process was so easy, and homebuyers took care of everything at every step, from adjusting the plans we picked to suit our lifestyle to arranging finance through resolve finance and progress payments. The finished product looks fantastic, we couldn't be happier!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Penelope, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review - we are so happy to hear your positive feedback on the sales and design process, finance aspect and the build of you... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

feel fantastic new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review - we are so happy to hear your feedback and that you had such a great building experience with us from start to finish. We ... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2016

My dream home own home !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

It was first and great experience with HBC to make my dream home true with small period and with just 3k .The builder was very cooperative and impressive with time frame to finish with quality home .The customer service was amazing to communicate and negotiate timing according to my availability and explained easily as english is not my first language.hats off to guys!!!!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Faram, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this positive review. It's so great to hear you had such a great building experience with us in terms of the short turn around time, custome... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2016

New home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

The whole experience was wonderful from start to
Finish, With outstanding updates throughout the build, the support we received was amazing and the builder Peter was very helpful with all details. We would most definitely refer family and friends onto homebuyers, as we are both very impressed with the house and the whole experience! We would like thank everyone that was involved with the building of our home! We absolutely love the house!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Kym, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review - we are so happy to hear your feedback on both the experience and the quality of your build. We love hearing that you... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Oct 2016

Absolutely stoked!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

I seriously couldn't be happier with my new house and how well the people at homebuyers treated me. Everything is absolutely perfect! Everyone i dealt with at the homebuyers centre were amazing! I definitely would choose them again if i were to build another house. Even when i was having dramas getting finance they helped me sort it all out so i could afford to have what i want. I lost a deposit leaving one builder to come to homebuyers but i am glad i did. Its exactly what i wanted and where i wanted. Thanks everyone at homebuyers!!!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Josh, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review - we are so happy to hear your feedback on both the finance aspect and the build of your new home. We wish you all the... read more »

Perth

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2016

Great Support-Immaculate Build Quality Build-Excellent Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

Our journey started in December last year. Clint, our Sales Representative was the first friendly experience who helped us get the best package. Their in house finance company staff helped us alot glide through the loan process. Site Manager Daniel was so helpful and kept us updated with the timeline as the construction progressed.Except I feel that the pre-start meeting should be in phases as its too much for 1 day. Atlast we got our home keys on 29 September. It was a pleasure working with HBC and we strongly recommend to everyone.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Gautam,

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback - we are so happy to hear you really enjoyed the experience building with us!

All the best and enjoy your new house!

Kind regards,

Verified Purchase

great customer service, very helpful and supportive through the whole process!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2016

I have been more than happy that i chose to build with Homebuyers. There were a few issues at the start which were out of their control but the staff were very helpful and supportive! Come to inspection there was hardly anything to fault, minor issues were fixed within a day and i got my keys two days later!!
I then had an issue where i went to my house for the first time and it appeared someone had played around with the locks to try get in. i informed Homebuyers who sent out my site supervisor straight away. He spent the afternoon at my home fixing everything on the handles and lock and arranged for the painter to come out the next day. Very appreciative that he spent over his work hours to fix it up for me!!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Jaimelee, Thanks so much for the great feedback! It's such a shame to hear someone had tried to break in, but glad our site supervisor was able to fix your locks and handles straight away - w... read more »

1 of 14 pages

Hello, I am just at the start of my build,plumbing and electrical is just about done then the roof will be put on..i am having a massive freak out about my kitchen colours,i chose a stone grey for the cupboards and wish that i just gone with plain white.. i called HBC before the slab had even gone down and asked if i could change it but was informed that the build contract had already been sent to the contractors. Has this happened to anyone else?. It's the only issue i have with the house and it's making me feel uneasy about the build.

Hendrix asked on May 10, 2017

Hi Hendrix

We had a few changes too but they were not cupboards. I would just ring HBC and request your home building supervisor's assistance to ask if approaching the contractor yourself is an option? I was nervous about my bathroom tile colours as well but after everything was finished the colours came together very beautifully. We accept compliments coming and I don't even hint I had doubts along the way. What you are feeling is normal but it won't be as bad as you are thinking if you fail to make the changes. Good luck!

Hello Casta,
Thankyou for your response,that is good to know that you also made minor changes. I will email HBC tomorrow and fingers crossed will be all good!

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone had included in their house package with HBC the upgrade to 900mm kitchen appliances? And did this include the range hood? We were told if we signed up by a certain time we could get the upgrade to 900mm appliances so we did and were then told we had to purchase the range hood (which you require for the appliances to operate safely..?). Would love to know if this is standard or if it should have been included. Thanks!

amfWA asked on Dec 20, 2016

Answer this

The rage hood should come with he upgraded oven. Free. Ask for ceased stone benches too if it's the kitchen upgrade for signing up. Ask for as much as you can as builind seems to have died down a bit

Hi

We would like to look into this further for you - If you could please email through your contact details (full name and best contact phone number) to customersupport@homebuyers.com.au, we will have someone give you a call to discuss.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

I have submitted an email to Homebuyers customer support on the 3/10/16 and have no one attended to my structural defects of the house yet. It needs refix of the Bulkhead into position, prop back to original location .. bulkhead to rear bedroom as its now causing damage to the plaster walls and ceilings. I have also attached pictures of the defects/damage to the effect. I have contacted three times in the past few days and spoke to 3 different ladies. Please respond asap as it requires rectification without further delay. Thanks, Lillian of Southern River, 6110 WA

Lilly asked on Oct 11, 2016

Hi Lilly

Thank you for getting in touch – we are sorry to hear you have experienced these issues.

We have forwarded this matter on as a high priority to our customer service team and they will get back to you soon with an outcome.

Kind regards,