Verified Purchase

So happy and So excited to finally be in our own home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2016

We had a slow start with all the paper work but when the building process started, the house went up pretty quick.
We were kept up to date on the progress and the people we spoke to and dealt with were always friendly and helpful.
Love everything about our new home and cant wait to move in and make it our own.
Thank you to everyone involved.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

We appreciate you taking the time to review us Liz. Excellent to hear that you love your new home!

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Simply just Great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2016

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Yes! What a great review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Just a follow up review 2 months after moving into my new place. I would like to give some credit to the customer service team at HBC. They are friendly and helpful. The Customer Service Tea... read more »

Exactly as we wanted it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2016

Everything from our first meeting, finance, to completion was fantastic. Customer service was fantastic if they couldn't answer a question they found someone who could very quickly. When there was a problem with appliances going missing they were quickly replaced. Quality of the build seems very high. The selection for house finishes was huge and any upgrades were not expensive. When we went to site the trades people were friendly and professional. Only thing of concern is that we didn't have to show ID to pick up our keys. Would recommend Homebuyers Centre Western Australia to anyone.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Jenny, this is great feedback! Exactly what we love hearing. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2016

We love this home. It is almost perfect only thing we would change is more of the Windows to open.
Other then that the build time was very quick and the house has been built to an above quality standard.
The 900mm kitchen appliances are fantastic and we constantly get compliments on them. We would recommend others to build with homebuyers centre.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

We love that you love your home! Thanks for taking the time to review us.

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2016

Awsome to deal with great communication and always wanting to help with everything they can. Would definitely biuld again with these guys! I'm not a biulder but good workmanship everything finished on time and went smoothly. The key handover was great a lot of information was given for organising post sale bills little things that you don't think of. A pleasure to deal with

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

And it was our pleasure to build it for you Gweedo!

Verified Purchase

We absolutely love our house!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2016

The quality of the house is outstanding. We got everything we wanted. If there was a reason for something we were told the reason. If there was an issue we had with the build it got fixed or altered.

Very minor issue with how fast plate height was progressing but everything else was on time or quicker than expected.

The customer service was excellent. Very supportive staff and accommodated our requests without any issues.

Overall we have had a fabulous experience with Homebuyers and would recommend them to our friends.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Amanda, Thanks for the four star review! Fabulous to hear that you got a quality home at the end of the build. It is a pity you had a couple of issues but great to hear they were resolved. Enjoy... read more »

Awesome build again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2016

We have just built another house as an investment with homebuyers and we would do it again we again used Ben wills who was brilliant and also handover man Mal was awesome would build again with them if we had the opportunity.... Every process from picking the block to handover was great and the staff mentioned were always very helpful

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Sounds like you got the service you deserve when building a home. All the best with the investment property!

Verified Purchase

Very Helpful And Professional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2016

Beautifully finished home and completed exactly when they said it would be.
The staff were helpful through every step of the journey and patient with me when my inexperience was overwhelming.
They made the entire process quick and easy and answered all the inane questions I asked through out the year. I would definitely build through them again given the choice.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

We loved helping you with your new home. It is our aim to help people just like you through the process of building a home and make it an enjoyable experience.

Quick And Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2016

Very thorough on handover. I have built a number of first homes and always on pre inspections we have had a lot of issues. Slade was very thorough will his approach made the inspection easy. It is great to see he has pride in what he does and it shows.
Thanks for the new home and an easy process from start to finish.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

That is exactly what we aim to do, make it easy!

Perth

• 1 comment
Private message

Enjoyable Experiance with Homebuyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2016

I have just finished building with homebuyers, my journey has been amazing watching my home grow one month to the next. They always updated me throughout my build on the progress and any changes that might need to occur. I was able to contact the support team and had a response within a couple of days. Neil my original sales representative was amazing, he was the reason I went with homebuyers as he was able to design my house to what I had always wanted and the end product is amazing. My site manager Xavier was great during pre-settlement inspection, there were a couple of changes I wanted and he catered to those which was great. Thanks to all the homebuyers team and I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family in the future.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Thank you Amy for the raving 5 star review. Hearing comments like 'the end product is amazing' makes our day! Good luck with moving in and enjoy the home!

Not a problem. Thanks I will definitely be enjoying it come moving day ☺

Smooth building journey + Great build quality = One happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2016

This was my first time building with Homebuyers Centre. I was informed by the sales person that HBC has access to a large network of building resources and suppliers. This has proven to be true as my house was completed in a timely manner with no major delays. The build quality of the house has been very good.

The building process has been well managed by the customer service team. They were always polite, professional and happy to assist with any concerns and questions.

Overall, I am happy with my experience with HBC. Would I recommend Homebuyers Centre to my family and friends? YES!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Thank you for reviewing us on Product Review, we greatly appreciate your comments.

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2016

The Workmanship and build quality looks great we have moved in 6 months after the slab went down.
The build was well managed and we got given information as we requested it.
And the customer service and support was top class.
We have enjoyed the experience and maybe looking to do the process again a few years, maybe with with an investment property.

5 of 20 pages

Hello, I am just at the start of my build,plumbing and electrical is just about done then the roof will be put on..i am having a massive freak out about my kitchen colours,i chose a stone grey for the cupboards and wish that i just gone with plain white.. i called HBC before the slab had even gone down and asked if i could change it but was informed that the build contract had already been sent to the contractors. Has this happened to anyone else?. It's the only issue i have with the house and it's making me feel uneasy about the build.

Hendrix asked on May 10, 2017

Hi Hendrix

We had a few changes too but they were not cupboards. I would just ring HBC and request your home building supervisor's assistance to ask if approaching the contractor yourself is an option? I was nervous about my bathroom tile colours as well but after everything was finished the colours came together very beautifully. We accept compliments coming and I don't even hint I had doubts along the way. What you are feeling is normal but it won't be as bad as you are thinking if you fail to make the changes. Good luck!

Hello Casta,
Thankyou for your response,that is good to know that you also made minor changes. I will email HBC tomorrow and fingers crossed will be all good!

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone had included in their house package with HBC the upgrade to 900mm kitchen appliances? And did this include the range hood? We were told if we signed up by a certain time we could get the upgrade to 900mm appliances so we did and were then told we had to purchase the range hood (which you require for the appliances to operate safely..?). Would love to know if this is standard or if it should have been included. Thanks!

amfWA asked on Dec 20, 2016

Answer this

The rage hood should come with he upgraded oven. Free. Ask for ceased stone benches too if it's the kitchen upgrade for signing up. Ask for as much as you can as builind seems to have died down a bit

Hi

We would like to look into this further for you - If you could please email through your contact details (full name and best contact phone number) to customersupport@homebuyers.com.au, we will have someone give you a call to discuss.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

I have submitted an email to Homebuyers customer support on the 3/10/16 and have no one attended to my structural defects of the house yet. It needs refix of the Bulkhead into position, prop back to original location .. bulkhead to rear bedroom as its now causing damage to the plaster walls and ceilings. I have also attached pictures of the defects/damage to the effect. I have contacted three times in the past few days and spoke to 3 different ladies. Please respond asap as it requires rectification without further delay. Thanks, Lillian of Southern River, 6110 WA

Lilly asked on Oct 11, 2016

Hi Lilly

Thank you for getting in touch – we are sorry to hear you have experienced these issues.

We have forwarded this matter on as a high priority to our customer service team and they will get back to you soon with an outcome.

Kind regards,