Homebuyers Centre Victoria is offering a $100 Kmart voucher to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

• 6 helpful votes

Stress!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

Over all build not terrible. Not really high quality finishes, pretty standard. Lucky I knew a bit about what was going on and picked them up on a lot of things. Three different site supervisor all quick to point the finger. More money now having to come out of my pocket to fix there mistakes which they refused to mend. Cross over has to be ripped up and moved due to them.
Would not use home buyers again.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi Cash, We appreciate all feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your point of view. Thank you for speaking with our construction manager this week, we’re sorry for any confusion but ... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

The Aftercare Service Has Been a Big Disappointment.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2015

While building we had no problems. We happily moved into our brand new beautiful house.
Unfortunately water kept on collecting in the outdoor area, the kitchen bench top along with the cabinet underneath broke, one of the floor boards was cracked, the kitchen island bench top is not leveled, the sink accessories don't fit, and there are cracks on the outside mortar.
The builder blamed the next door neighbor building company for not complying with the rules of water run offs.
Months later after chasing both builders and after Homebuyers Cen
tre said that there was not water leaks at all, we found there was a water leak on the kitchen wall facing the outdoor area.
Plumbers came to fix the leak but the hole on the wall is still there. All the other issues are still pending too.
It has been more than two months now since we requested the contact details of the regional manager but the client liaison refused to give the information.
After care service has been very negligent and slow. If the service is like this just after hand over, we are worried about the aftercare service long term and the warranties.
We only want all our problems fixed as soon as possible and no more issues appearing in the future.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi PR, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are so disheartened to hear of your experience, and will be in touch shortly to ensure we can get to the bottom of these situations. Thank you ... read more »

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 173 helpful votes

Its not worth it

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2015

Homebuyers were decent until they started the build, poor communication, such a slow build and attitude from the customer service department as well as defects in the house which hopefully will be fixed by settlement.

We thought the Abn would be a choice builder but they are average at best great sales team tho.

The low deposit loans are no good as it takes 9 to 10 months for a tiny 15 square house to be built.

Try your luck as there is no guarantee of customer satisfaction with them. I wish we never built with them.

173 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Dear Daniel, We take all feedback very seriously and are sorry to hear the issues you've outlined above. Please contact Bryan Milne (General Manager, Building) on 03 9674 4500 who will work with yo... read more »

Thats amazing my liason did npt want to give me the regional managers number but you will on the website.no worries ill see if i can get put through.

Good morning, just want to update my review. I received 2 phone calls today which resolved everything and yes my wife and I are extremely happy now not sure if it was due to this post but we have a... read more »

What is the financial plan with 3000$ deposit?

Sim asked on Jun 24, 2017

How much deposit I need for first home Byers?

Dana asked on Jun 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dana, your deposit will depend on your situation - but for first homebuyers we do have the First Home Owners Grant available to help.
Speak with one of our New Homes Consultants on 131 751 for help on purchasing your first property. - Homebuyers Centre Team

Hi can someone give me an estimate on how much the willow 25 is to build.

Tiff L asked on May 24, 2017

Answer this

Hey Tiff,
My boyfriend and I are building the Willow 25. It is $207,000 base price. That doesn't include any upgrades/site works/landscaping :)

Thanks for replying Jess, did you get any upgrades?

we were quoted about $255k with site cost, developer requirement and upgrades like high ceiling, LEDs, stone benchtop, driveways, evap cooling etc.

See all 42 questions about Homebuyers Centre Victoria