Homebuyers Centre Victoria is offering a $100 Kmart voucher to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Would definitely recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

As this is my first property and I didn't know too much about the whole process. Home buyers centre made every thing very easy for me and I found the process easy. The house was built exactly how I wanted and every thing went very smoothly with no issues at all. And I always had someone reply to my call or email very promptly if I ever had a question. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on purchasing your first home, Bena! We're so happy you chose Homebuyers Centre and it's great to hear that you found the process easy and smooth. Do stay in touch and let us know i... read more »

Pleasant building experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

I found dealing with HomeBuyersCentre to be hassle-free. The experience was pleasant and professional throughout all stages of the build.
The price was highly competitive and represented great value for money.
The build was of very high quality, with no issues identified.
Customer service throughout the build was always available and responded to my queries on short notice. The build manager kept the project on track and the client relationship manager was always willing to help with my queries. They guided me through the build very smoothly, and kept me informed throughout.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

@DCG thanks for your review. It's great to hear your home was built to a high quality and that your experience was hassle-free too. We hope you enjoy many happy memories in your Homebuyers Centre h... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Happy to be homebuyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

After having lived in our home for a couple of months now, we're very pleased to have built with homebuyers. When we saw the display home, we fell in love and Peter was a great salesman who gave us a factual, no pressure run down of what we would get building with HBC. He allowed us to come back after hours and sit down and have a meeting with him where he answered all our questions and made the process very clear. Everything moved very smoothly with HBC, we had our colour appointment which thanks to a friend referral meant we had a stylist to help us out with our colour choices and our appliance upgrades - this process was very detailed and really helped us to ensure our home was customised to what we wanted. Casey was great and kept us up to date with everything that was happening, and was great when we were overseas in ensuring we knew what was happening. She also was very helpful when I had a million questions for her. The customer service was second to none. When it came to the construction of the house - it was faster than we imagined! After waiting for land to title for over a year, the house construction flew by. The workmanship was of a really high quality, and that showed in the passing of the quality assurance and the high score it received - above average! After living in our home a few months, we noticed some minor issues with the heating so we sent an email to the warranty team and they had the heating company contact us pretty much immediately to organise someone to come out and fix it. Overall, we've been really please with Homebuyers and would recommend them to our friends!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Jess, thank you so much for leaving this review! We're happy you are homebuyers too. It's great to hear that Pete, Casey and the team gave you a great experience and helped you with all of your que... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

Choosing HomebuyersCentre was a great decision!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

What a fantastic experience!

Every person in the team, every step of the way, was great to work with and made the whole process easy and enjoyable. Bethany, Casey and Andrew took the time to answer all of our questions along the way and made sure we understood what was happening at each stage. Even before we started Andrew King was super helpful and made the buying decision easy.

And the outcome, of course, is a beautiful new home! Every stage was delivered on time and to a high-quality, and it's a lovely home to live in. The extra stan
dard inclusions that Homebuyers Centre offer made a big difference!

Of all the decisions involved in the land purchase and new home, by far the best one was choosing Homebuyers Centre for the build! I would choose them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone who cares about quality, on time delivery, and the peace of mind that comes from builders you can trust.

Big thanks to you all!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your new home Anne! Thank you for your kind words, it's great to know that you had a fantastic experience and are pleased you chose Homebuyers Centre. We hope you enjoy many hap... read more »

Professional, Quality and Timely

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

If I could use three words to describe the overall experience with HBC, they would be 1.Professional, 2. Quality and 3.on-time.

HBC understands it can be overwhelming for first-home buyers, so they handle the entire journey so well that everything went so smoothly without any delay.

From new house appointment, pre-start appointment, pre-start building permit related application and documentations, invoicing, weekly updates of the entire pre-, during construction, final walkthrough and the key handover process, were well managed and ca
rried out with utmost professionalism and quality that every homebuyer should expect from a builder.
Pre-start Consultant, Client liaison coordinator and site managers would provide timely updates during the entire process so that I am always aware of the progress.

With many builders to choose from, I realised I made the right decision to go with HBC for my very first home when I contrasted my experience with stories from friends about their experiences with their builder, and observation of the building process around my estate at Armstrong Creek.

If you are willing to see beyond the marketing and designs smokescreens, it's the professionalism, on-time and quality build that rally matters at the end of the day. If you haven't made up your mind of who to go with? Do yourself a favour give HBC a go, you won't regret it.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks for your review, Ryan! It's great to hear that as a first homebuyer you recommend Homebuyers Centre, and that the process was smooth building your new home. We'd love to see how you're settl... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Excellent... couldn't have been happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

From start to finish our process was excellent, as first home buyers/builders it can be a nerve racking experience but the people at homebuyers made the process a pleasure, from the start with brendan craghill who got the ball rolling to selen who was there from the start of the build updating us weekly making sure we were happy all through to hand over and luke our building supervisor making sure the house was built just as we expected and touching base with us even when he didnt have to. I cant speak highly enough of the team and would definitely build with them again.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your first home Damon! Thank you for choosing Homebuyers Centre. It's great to hear that Brendan, Selen and the rest of the crew were able to help you through the process and tha... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

The perfect home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Everything was great from start to finish, Casey was very helpful and spot on with all updates. . Every stage was delivered on time with no delays. We are especially impressed with the quality of the build and all the great inclusions, our timber look flooring is very impressive. Thanks Dwayne for a great build, and thank you homebuyers centre!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review Paul!
It's great to hear that you had a great experience working with the Homebuyers Centre team and are happy with the quality too.
All our best,
- Homebuyers Centre Team

100% would recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your home Shan! We're so glad you chose Homebuyers Centre and it's so nice to know that you are happy with your home and the inclusions. Please do stay in touch (we'd love to see... read more »

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Fantastic workmanship, everything is perfect! Our house was built so quickly and efficiently. A big thank you to the whole team at homebuyers centre for all of their help. A special mention to John our site manager, who was always available to address any concerns we had, genuinely heard our concerns and communicated with us constantly throughout our build. We would build again within homebuyers in a heartbeat. The whole process was so smooth and relaxed. Amazing work!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks for your fantastic review, Tamara! It's great to hear that John and the team were helpful along the way and that you are pleased with the workmanship of your new home. We hope someday we ge... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2016

A very methodical process from start to finish and a great end result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I found the whole process to be clear and methodical. Everyone has their job within the team which they do well. You have a clearly identifiable person at each step of the process and communication is on a regular basis. We were actually overseas for a large portion of the build and felt comfortable that things were progressing well.Time frames were accurate, costs were fixed from the start so no "little surprises" and the finished product is very acceptable.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you for your kind words Liz. It's awesome that you found the process clear and simple to build your Homebuyers Centre home, even from overseas! The team is always here if you have any questi... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Very happy with the construction. The build was managed professionally and the customer service and support was great always kept updated. From the start to the finish it was a pleasure to deal with this company and they made the process so much easier without any worries. Would have no issues in recommending Homebuyers to anyone. If we build again we will be contacting Homebuyers.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review, Grant! It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed working with Homebuyers Centre and that the team were helpful and kept in touch along the way. We look forward to doin... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

Great from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I spent six months researching builders in the Geelong area before I finally approached Andrew King at the Homebuyers Centre. He wasn't pushy, answered questions easily, he really knew his stuff. Even after signing up Andrew kept in touch. From there to Bethany Morell with colour schemes, again, helpful hints, not pushy and professional as Andrew King. Homebuyers Centre allocate someone as your personal contact for inquiries, so you don't get bounced around. the site manager Chris Puttyfoot was also easy to talk to. I got the keys to a quality home and couldn't be more pleased.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review @Bardi! It's great to hear that Beth, Andrew, Chris and the team were professional and helpful along the way. Thank you for your feedback on the build quality as well... read more »

1 of 19 pages