Homebuyers Centre Victoria is offering a $100 Kmart voucher to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Great throughout the build, but not as great following completion and handover..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Although there were a few hiccups and issues throughout the build, homebuyers were always great at responding and fixing the problem, however once handover was completed I feel they got lazy in terms of fixing issues. We had one particular trade come in for the rangehood who did a terrible job (can see burn marks from the angle grinder the whole way around) and even though we were told it would be replaced, we still haven't heard back weeks on. Other than this, homebuyers have been pleasant and did a great job. Our site supervisor was also amazing, so quick to answer questions and always happy to help, explain or get something fixed!!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi Malorie, we thank you for your honest feedback and taking the time to review Homebuyers Centre. It's good to hear that you enjoyed the construction experience - we'll send you a private message ... read more »

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Great! Fast build and very well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

We originally picked Homebuyers because the sales rep took the time to walk us through the process.
There had been a three year delay between us signing up and the actual estate titling (not builders fault at all!) so by the time the land titled the house we'd picked had actually become obsolete however they were perfectly happy checking with their team to see if we could still have the same house, which for an extra few grand we were. Yay!
Once they started to build it went up quickly. We had independent inspectors at slab, frame, lockup a
nd final stages and each time the inspector mentioned the quality of the build.
The site managers were all excellent and fine with me dropping in weekly or so to take photos for the album.
Our consultants from the office were great, with weekly updates on how things were going, and very fast at getting back to us if we had questions.
We've got friends building later this year and have recommended Homebuyers to them.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you for your kind words Amanda, and recommending Homebuyers Centre to your friends. That is the ultimate compliment for us! It's great to hear that you enjoyed working with the Sales team rig... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Perfectly designed dream home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I am very pleased with the workmanship and quality of the products Homebuyers Center have used.The staff are very friendly and provided excellent services. I like the design and appreciate the Architect accommodated my request to include Prayer room in the home design which is really fantastic. Overall i am happy with the design, quality and workmanship. Homebuyers have finished the construction on time and built a beautiful quality home within four months if really amazing. All my family and friends appreciated the design and quality of the building. Now I am the proud owner of this beautiful home. I strongly recommend 'Homebuyers ' to my family and friends who are building their first homes.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you so much for your review, Saroja! It's fantastic to hear that you loved our home design and the building process with our team. Thank you for your kind words, it's great that you would rec... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Friendly Staff & Great Home!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your first ever build Leah! Thank you for choosing Homebuyers Centre. It's so great to hear that you found Homebuyers Centre staff wonderful to deal with, that means the world to... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Amazing house and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

The house was built to my highest expectations. I am very pleased with the customer service at all stages. They contacted me every time something was done which was perfect. They let me view anytime i asked and they were very easy to get in contact with. Very fast response if they missed a call or email. The building supervisors for the different stages where always informative of what was happening that week. Overall fantastic. I will definitely build with Homebuyers Centre again. Also Chris Lundie was the best salesman that i could have hoped for.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you for your 5-star review Jacob! Congratulations on your new home, it's fantastic to hear that you are happy with your new home and that the team met your expectations during the process too... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

New Home - Value for Money!!!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

We chose a simple design with a few upgrades and are happy with the final product. The staff at HBC throughout the project was great. They are helpful and courteous.

A BIG thank you to Gene Bourne, Anna Boyd, Casey Ward and Mark Natoli for assisting us throughout the project. All of them kept us informed of the respective phase and was very prompt addressing any concerns we had right throughout. Also helped us overcome any obstacle we had along the way.

However it is very unfortunate to have our garage door collapse in the first week of o
ccupancy and the turn-around time was disappointing considering the nature of the issue. Time will further confirm the quality of the house and fittings, which we expect to be in accordance with what HBC stands for and their promise. Further, I hope the after sale service will be as good as the pre-sale and the caliber of staff will be consistent at HBC.

Despite that one issue so far, we are very happy with choosing HomeBuyer Centre for our first home.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you so much for your review, @Shon D! It's so great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team, particularly during sales, pre-start and the build. We appreciate all of your feedb... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Amazing staff and excellent quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

These guys!! Couldnt rate these guys highly enough! From the constant communication to the breeze of building they have made our first build an absolute pleasure! With no hold ups on site, each step was an exciting progression with something always happening. The quality of our build exceeded our expectations and we are thrilled to have just recieved our keys. Thank you for making our building experience amazing!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your first build Ebony! We really appreciate you taking the time to review Homebuyers Centre. It's great to hear you were in constant communication and that you were also happy w... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Excellent- Would definately recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

I am just about to move into my new home built by Homebuyers Centre, and I could not be happier!
From the very beginning, meeting Tom Hislop at the display home within Williams Landing. Who was extremely helpful and friendly, answering all of my many questions
Following through with Stacey Hehir, who carefully guided me through all of the contracts and was extremely patient with me as I selected my colour schemes
Aaron (apologies I do not know his last name) was then my Stage 1 sight manager, who without fail would call me at least weekly
to keep me up to date with everything that had been completed or scheduled to commence, greatly appreciated!
And Michael (also did not catch surname, sorry) being my Stage 2 sight manager, always available to answer my many questions and always found solutions/resolved any aspects I was not completely happy with. Even going above and beyond to meet me at my new home early in the morning to arrange a few items with the electrician. I later found out he does not live locally at all! Greatly appreciated!!
And lastly as I mentioned, I am just about to pick up my keys with Craig Atwell, who no doubt will show the same level of professionalism and helpfulness I have found the rest of the team at Homebuyers Centre to have.
If you happen to be able to meet any of the people I have mentioned, be assured you are in great hands and they will be able to help and assist you through the whole build process!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Heather, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review. We are delighted that your Homebuyers Centre home has brought such happiness to you. Your kind words about Tom, Stacey, A... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Aug 2015

Good experience but felt bit upset at the end

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

The experience was really good start from sales agent till handover. I would recommend my friends to go with homebuyers and also our site manager was very prompt in reply. Customer support team was very cooperative, workmanship and quality was all very impressive. I really liked all the material used in the house meet my satisfaction level. Even after one year service was great.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you for your review Harsheen, it's great to her you were happy with the service you received.
all our best - Homebuyers Centre Team

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2014

The Perfect New Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

The HombuyersCentre had built a quality home for me, providing me with great customer service. I am personally happy with the supervisor who had looked after the process of building my home from the beginning to the very end. At the final inspection, he had proudly presented me with a well-made beautiful home. I would recommend HomebyersCentre to every new home owners.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your new home, Pernima!
It's so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your home building experience with Homebuyers Centre. We hope you enjoy many happy memories there!
All our best.
- Homebuyers Centre Team

Complete build process...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

From finance to handover, Homebuyer Centre Victoria provided a complete process. I found the builder courteous and responsive to any questions that I had asked . Any necessary fixes were done promptly . I used a building inspector for peace of mind which picked up any issues that required prompt action, I found them to be very Thorough to which the builder actioned in a timely matter. If I had any questions the responses were returned promptly . Even though I was under pressure the customer service by the builder was paramount . The only inst ant I was annoyed about the response the answer that was given to me in relation to one particular item that wasn't completed and thus was verbally advised it was completed however the building inspector picked up on it and I was annoyed at that . However this was rectified prior to handover.
Overall the start to end process was complete and I recommend them to others who wish to have an easy process in building their home.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you so much for your 4-star review, @wolfed! It's great to hear that all of your questions were answered before handover and that you were pleased with the level of customer service. We hope ... read more »

• 2 comments

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Highly Recommended, great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

Q1.Work manship and build quality: I won't lie there is a couple of little things but nothing major I would like to get around to reporting to home buyers centre 1. The nbn wall socket in living room does not work to the NBN box in garage
2. Bathroom vanity bench tops have inprint of warning stickers for tradies not to stand on which we have tried to clean of but can not remove we didn't see this until after the final inspection because it's only viewable then the light shines on it. Other then that the build quality and workmanship we are ve
ry satisfied.
Q2. how well managed was the build: perfect always ahead of schedule and never to pushy for payment. The build was completed within a very reasonable time frame.
Q3. Customer service: i don't think it gets much better then this never pushy unlike other big name builders we saw first.
Regular updates and follow ups to any questions
Polite and informative.
Big thank you to chris in the display homes in livingston cranbourne East who went out of his way after business hours to walk us through some of the builds which wernt on display this ultimately had us go ahead with homebuyers centre because of the time he spent with us and never really pushed us either.
Overall would build with homebuyers again

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you for your detailed review @wrx. It's great to hear that you were happy with the build and that you're loving your new home. You're very welcome for the experience, we hope we get to build ... read more »

Would like to write a follow up and express what a pleasure it has been to build with homebuyers after posting my review homebuyers were very quick to respond and have since fixed my very minor lit... read more »

4 of 28 pages