One of he best home cleaning devices I have used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

This scrubber is great. It cleans in he tightest of places. I do not know how I cleaned my bathroom before. The scrubber takes all the hard work out of cleaning.

Won't charge

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Initially fully charged it, used it & was pleased with the results but now it won't charge at all. I only got one use from it & now it is worthless!! Complete waste of money! Don't buy it!!!

Comments
Hurricane Spin Scrubber Official

Hi Tom, it sounds like we need to replace this under warranty. If you bought it from Global Shop Direct give us a call on 1300-137-598 and we'll take care of this.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Disappointed with attachment

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I like the spin scrubber itself it works great but all the attachments are falling apart and I'm not paying for new ones, they need to be tested better before being sold to the public.

Charging poor after first use

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Charged first time easily. Liked product. Will not charge now. Was using plugged in, this also failed. For $40 was not pleased. When ran liked results but 1 use is poor.

Life changer .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Arthritic thumbs do NOT like scrubbing ...this product has changed my life . Thankyou best $120 ever spent . My bathroom has never looked so sparkly ,shining and clean Thanks global direct.

It's great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

My sister swears by it. The lady who comes once a fortnight to clean loves it and my daughter wanted one for her birthday so I bought one for her and she loves it.

Great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

The scrubber means that the shower is clean again. It takes the difficulty out of getting down to the low corners when cleaning.and means that clening the shower is no longer a chore.

Perth

• 5 helpful votes

300rpm ??

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

This scrubber does 300 RPM until you apply it to a surface, then it does 0 RPM and stops. The ads show it cleaning already scrubbed surfaces that are already soaped up.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

The Deluxe Scrubber

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Sadly the battery in this product failed to charge (after 30 hours) making the product impossible to use.
I was looking forward to its use for the bathroom and am disappointed with this result. The purchase of
another battery should not be necessary before being able to use the product initially.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

A great thing !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

It makes cleaning the shower so much easier . I bought one for my daughter and she loves it . All the bending in the shower made it hard work but now it is a breeze.

I should have got it sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I love my spin scrubber, being in a wheelchair I used to struggle cleaning the small spaces but now I actually enjoy cleaning as the spin scrubber makes it fun. I would recommend that everyone should have one of these to make cleaning fun and easy.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Hi we brought it and the battery want die in half an hour , it did not work at all,dont buy It of the tv it was so horrible it did not even have power and you will not be happy

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 16 pages

How to remove the brushes from the unit?

Anne asked on Jun 28, 2017

Does anyone else have trouble taking the heads off? I have put the cone one on and now can't get it off! Help

Amber-Jayne Stirling asked on Jun 22, 2017

Answer this

Yes, I had trouble pulling the cone shaped brush off too. This is problematic if you are using this device because of disability issues. I suspect that the cone shaped one has a production or design flaw

Yes. I had trouble both pushing on & pulling off with each brush. I was worried I might break something before I'd even tried to use it. Agreed, it would be difficult for anyone with disability issues such as arthritis. Still, other than that, the product seems to do the job allotted.

If you can't pull it off, try WD40 or washing up liquid

I've had the scrubber on charge for 22 hours ,how do I know when it's fully charged? I was expecting a green light!

Dave N asked on Jun 21, 2017

Answer this

So was I, but after twenty-four hours I turned it off, unplugged the charger, connected each brush in turn, & proceed us use the scrubber. AND IT WORKED! My shiney sink is just the beginning of things to come.

When it's fully charged the ref light is replaced with a green one. Sounds like your product is flawed

See all 19 questions about Hurricane Spin Scrubber