Disappointed

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Purchased spin scrubber on line, no problems . After arrival charged batteries used for about 10 min not completely impressed, about two weeks later recharged again, tried to clean shower, firstly the machine kept stopping , had to remove and replace subbing brush appro every 2 to min. Then one of the black locking clips fell off, still trying to replace. Scrubber didn't clean to my satisfaction so would recommend not to purchase this product, I have gone back to old way of cleaning shower excess, pretty hard at 65 yrs old.

Great how did I live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Easy to use especially on the back. Gets into hard to get places love it. I also like the fact that they are no cords for me to fall over.

Excelllent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Very easy to assemble and use. Friends have already borrowed it to try it. Cleaning is so much easy now. Don't have to bend down as much to get t the hard places to reach. Fantastic purchase.

I have only used it once but found it very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I found the scrubber very good and quick to do my showers. I bought another one as a gift to a friend anthey were also pleased with it and how effortless it is to use

Look after it - looks after you

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Great tool gets all tne tough stuff done - making cleaning jobs around the house eazier and quicker. I couldnt believe how well it worked particularly around the bathroom - tough grime and dirt around tiles and shower door literally got worked away

Great cannot live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

It is great used it for first time today and it was so good. Will be using it weekly now. Have told so many people about it .
So easy to clean when finished with it.

Can't live without my Hurricane Spin Scrubber now.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

The Hurricane is an exceptional unit, and what used to take me 3 hours of cleaning I am able to complete in less than 30 minutes. I have been amazed at how clean the bathroom and other areas are now shining and back to their new condition. I have been telling and posting all my family and friends to seriously consider the Hurricane Scrubber.

Spinno

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

While it still early days , I found the hurricane spin scrubber so far has performed to my expectations with a lot more work to be done especially in the shower area.

Verified Purchase

This is the best thing I have ever purchased!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

If I could give this a 6* review I would. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it did what I had been trying to do with a variety of products over several years in a matter of minutes. However the biggest and best surprise was when it removed gunk that I couldn't loosen for love or money around the taps and it did that in 30 seconds to a full minute. Now that shocked me!

Very effective!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Happy with the item- easy to use - gets into the difficult corners. Easy to store have recommended it to friends. I am pleased I bought the scrubber. Very reasonable priced.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Cleans grout and tiles as expected. Very easy to use when doing corners and runs smoothly when scrubbing tiles. What's the use in dribbling along with the number of words. Nineteen is all I needed.

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

VERY PLEASED WITH MY HURRICANE SPIN SCRUBBER. Way better than scrubbing the shower with a sponge and by hand. Used it for the first time today..Does a great job !
So glad I purchased it.

1 of 8 pages

Got my Hurricane spin scrubber last week, and was excited to try it, but the black button on the charging unit was not on, I found it in the box. Tried to get it properly on but there is no click, and light is green and it doesn't work. Can someone please give me advice what to do?

Solla asked on May 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi, are you sure this is a genuine Hurricane Spin Scrubber? The charging light should be red, not green. If you purchased it from Global Shop Direct give us a call on 1300-137-598

Have used once now won't recharge charge only lasts a few seconds. Please advise?

Clare asked on May 14, 2017

Answer this

The charging light should blink when you plug the adaptor in. If this is not happening please contact our Customer Service team on 1300-137-598

Yes dose blink but won't charge

This looks like an amazing product. Does it do the job?? Does it reomove soap scum?? I've pretty much tried every shower cleaner there is. Domestos is a great cleaner but the bleach gives me a headache.

June asked on May 13, 2017

Answer this

It does remove soap scum, I don't use Domestos as it's very strong, a little of normal dishwashing liquid in water did the trick for me.

See all 8 questions about Hurricane Spin Scrubber