Review rating:

Perfect!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with investors mortgage, specially Amit Sharma. they helped us understand the best options available and streamed line the process of getting the approval. I would recommend it to all the people who are first time buyers

Made a daunting experience undaunting.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Elmer was able to walk me through all aspects of real estate in a friendly and professional manner. I went from not knowing anything about real estate to comfortably bidding at auctions. Took away the stress and time commitment from directly dealing with the banks. Was able to find me a loan that suited my requirements. Would recommend to first home buyers and seasoned investors.

Awesome, very quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

We were struggling for loan for more than a month, but Investors Mortgage has done it in 5 days.
Good job.
Keep it up.

Elmer the man!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Give Elmer a raise, he got my mortgage approved when i have tried elsewhere to no success. Thanks mate :)

Fantastic Service and response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Thanks to Elmer and his skill set, my brother and I are proud members of an investment property.
Due to certain conditions, the Mortgage needed to be push through quickly, and during the holiday period no one was open.
His guidance and calm demeanour helped out our nerves and we can't stop smiling.
Thanks to Elmer and will recommend to all!
Mike

Best and honest financial service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

I am very impressed with the professional attitude and honest advice from Investors Mortgage. The whole process was smooth and easy from start to finish. Amit and his team was very helpful in every step and provided guidance. I highly recommend Amit and his team for home or commercial loans.

My Property Finance Partner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2016

It is with great pleasure that I write words of praise for Amit Sharma and his Investors Mortgage team, as over the last 5 years they have enabled my Family to purchase two residential properties and facilitate the sale of another. Amit has not only been able to optimise the outcomes of the financial settlements involved, but in doing so has delivered wise counsel, excellent guidance and much-valued personal support. He is skilled, wise and his related knowledge is outstanding. I will always be thankful that we chose Amit and his team to be our Property Finance Partners, we admire their skill and consider Amit to be a good friend and trusted Ally. Highly Recommended. Bill

Excellent service, smooth transaction and great deal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2016

Thank you to Amit and everyone at Investors Mortgage for their assistance in purchasing my home. I highly recommend their service as they took all the hard work out of selecting the right mortgage for me. I was extremely satisfied with the options they put forward to me, and found me the perfect home loan for my needs. They kept the process as simple as possible and were prompt in obtaining the information they needed to get the final approval in a timely manner. Would definitely use their services again and highly recommend.

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

A big thank you to Elmer and Clyde for their time and support. Both have been very helpful in finding the right product and for keeping me updated throughout the whole process, thanks again guys...well done!

I would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

I would like to thanks nav sandhu,help us in getting a approval for our loan in a very short time .Nav sandhu and clyde both handle our application very effectively without any problem

very professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

everything is very smooth.
Clyde and Elmer are both very knowledgeable with the product. and always there to help.
I love the way they follow up with my application and keep me updated all the time. thanks guys

Outstanding Investors

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2016

Simple put, I couldn't ask for a better Investors!
From our first meeting right through to the end, NAV have been very helpful, knowledgeable & efficient in providing the right option for my financial needs. In addition, to advise client that they can contact him at anytime should they have any questions or concerns and to go above & beyond ensuring his client rest assured is truly professional.
I would highly recommend their services (especially NAV SANDHU).

1 of 2 pages