The Apple iPhone 6 Plus has been replaced by the newer Apple iPhone 6s Plus model.

Models:

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

Great phone at good price. Very happy. Have had it for 5 minutes mths now it's great and no issues at all and the battery is perfect and lasts a long time. Only bad thing was that it didn't include a charger which I then had to purchase seperate las new for $40.

Coffs Harbour

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Would of been a awesome phone but few to many issues

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Phone size good pity I've had nothing but issues with it
I personally think apple shouldn't charge for extra storage on iCloud the bill us enough on iTunes for second rate apps
The camera is the biggest downfall
I'll keep using this phone

Mandurah wa

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Fabulous phone, great camera and long lasting battery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

I have found the iPhone 6 Plus to be amazing.
Easy to use, great camera that takes wonderful photos, the battery life is also great.
I use it for everything!!!
From a heart beat checker, health and fitness monitor, step tracker & bmi index!!
It also has an app to track sleeping patterns!!
It tells me when to go to bed so I get enough sleep every night and an alarm to wake me up.
If you are looking for a reliable phone the iPhone 6 Plus is the best I've used.

Purchased at: Apple Store Australia

Ashmore, QLD

• 1 comment
  • 126 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Feb 2016

It's been great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

Had a samsung but decided to go with Apple because of its warranty program. When I had issues with my samsung, the phone had to be sent away in order to fix the issues so I was left with no phone. However, if your iPhone is under warranty, Apple will either fix it or swap with another one under the warranty program.

Purchased at: Virgin Mobile

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Great phone, fantastic camera.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

Great phone, fantastic camera, lightweight and good sized screen. Considered other Apple options including the latest model but this one suits my needs well. Yes, it is an expensive phone, and the case isn't cheap either but you get what you pay for. Once an Apple IPhone fan, always an Apple IPhone fan. Happy to recommend.

• 1 answer

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: May 2015

It'd been good from day 1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Best one so far I have used. The size is perfect. It is great for watching videos too and I have replaced my laptop now most of the time. The large screen makes it easy to see everything. I have never had any hiccups with it. I Can highly recommend.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Very good phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

I love this phone, I just bought it for my girlfriend. The sound is incredible and the images of the camera are impressive. I love this phone.

Purchased at: Amazon

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Feb 2016

i love my iphone 6 plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

i bought it second hand on ebay about a year or so ago and its been perfect ever since, no problems with the battery and the memory is huge so i never run out...screen is huge...ive dropped it a heap of times (mostly when i fall asleep and it bounces off my face and onto the floor - screen hasn't cracked yet (bought some cheapo protectors on ebay and a cheap flip cover at the same time..grateful for that, thats for sure! i dont think i will ever buy a phone thats not an iphone in the future.

Purchased at: eBay

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Nov 2016

The best thing I ever bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Apple iphone 6 plus is a dream; it is simple to operate, a great size for placing in your bag and its capabilities seem unlimited. It is a phone and personal computer in the one compact unit.

Kingsford

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Great phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

i had one of these Iphone 6S. it was great and amazing with the photos taken from my travel here and there. However, i gave it away to my sister as it is quite big and not convenience on my hand. i recently bought Iphone 6 with smaller size and loving it. It has the same features..etc just smaller size.

Purchased at: Apple Store Australia

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Only one thing missing....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2016

Love it - screen is big enough to be able to hold it at arms length to be able to use the aps, calendar, message etc, you don't have to hold it up to your face to read it- camera is still a serious disappointment - especially when I see the quality action photos my friends Samsung Galaxy can take.. Tested the next model iphone 7 and camera is still not as good!

Purchased at: Telstra Mobile

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2016

I absolutely love the iPhone 6 Plus and I personally think it's the best iPhone yet. It's smooth, aesthetically pleasing and fast. However it's battery doesn't last too long and I charge it at least once every day. It is also quite overpriced, considering how expensive it is compared to other countries like the US.

1 of 7 pages