Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Hassle free service from start to finish, Positive and helpful staff (Yuliya) made the claims process easy. Kept me informed through all 4 stages of the process.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Afternoon Leslie,

Thanks for the 5 star review and kind words! We are so pleased that your claim was fast and efficient. I have shared your feedback with our team and thanked Yuliya for her hard work.

Jewellery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I found the overall experience to be professional and executed well by Andrew. As we had been robbed recently and felt quite disillusioned, it was lovely to be treated like a valued customer.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Helen,

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. I have forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Andrew in particular for his efforts.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Great customer service. Very prompt in returning emails, or phone call. Great to deal with. Would recommend them to all my family and friends

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Barbara, Thank you very much for the recommendation and the 5 star review! Our team work hard to deliver prompt responses and service, I have forwarded your comments and thanked them for t... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Totally happy with my service, completely professional and so friendly, always prompt answering my questions. I would defiantly recommend your service.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Suzy,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for the recommendation!

I have sent your feedback to our team and thanked them for their efforts. I hope you have a great week!

Efficient and reliable service from Andrew

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Andrew has been great to deal with, very professional and prompt with his side of proceedings. Great follow up between claimant and insurance company to keep things moving. Very friendly and happy to walk through any questions via phone or email. IVAA assigns one person to help with the claim which is very helpful - no need to explain things to a different person with each contact. Highly recommended.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning JJS, Thanks for the 5 star review and feedback! I have shared your comments with our team and thanked Andrew in particular for his work. Our case managers work hard on overseeing each cl... read more »

Andrew and his brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Just to say.... he was courteous, knowledgeable and very professional.
Thank you for the prompt attention I received during the process.

Too trustworthy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Darl xx,

Thank you for leaving us feedback. Your comments are very much appreciated, our team go to great efforts to action each claim as quickly as possible.

I have forwarded your feedback to our team and thanked them for their hard work.

Great follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Thanks Amy for your methodical approach and willingness to pursue my questions. Also support from the team was admirable too.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Nickdeg,

Thank you for the feedback and for the 5 star review. Amy certainly has a methodical approach, and I have thanked Amy and the team for their hard work. Hope you have a great day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

I made a claim stemming from a house brake in. I was treated with empathy and respect above any thing I have ever experienced before. I had not heard of IVAA before this insurance claim but will be sure to tell all of my friends and relations.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Patricia,

Thank you very much for leaving feedback and 5 star review. I have forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Donna for her work. Hope you have a great day!

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Painful losses can have a happy ending

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

When we could not find my wife's engagement and eternity rings which she had looked after for over 45 years naturally we were upset. Reluctantly we claimed on our insurance and the service we received from IVAA was fantastic Veronica Gearing is a total professional in every way. Rare customer service which was very much appreciated.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Steve, Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife's jewellery, I’m glad to hear that your claim experience has been positive. Thank you for the 5 star review and letting us know that Veronica ... read more »

My Sentimental Braclet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Would like to say thank you IVAA for making a stressful situation of loosing my much loved bracelet much easier to replace. Speedy turn around Thank you once again

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Good afternoon Wendy, It’s great to hear that you have been able to replace your bracelet and thank you for leaving feedback for us. I have passed on your thank you message to the team. Thanks ... read more »

Made a stressful situation much better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Absolutely amazing company with friendly staff that are supportive and very knowledgeable. Everything through IVAA has been incredibly efficient. We took some time to get back to them as we were in the process of organising our other contents insurance after a robbery, and they called to make sure we were okay and to ensure we had received their emails. Cannot fault.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi James,

Thank you for the kind words and I am so pleased that we were able to help you during your claim. I have sent your comments to the team and thanked them for their hard work. I hope you have a great weekend!

1 of 5 pages

I am dealing with Veronica who has been very patient with me. As an older person I still cannot grasp how the excess payment works. I know on my claim #32183 I have to pay $250 excess and on my claim #32241 I have to pay $400. I also know I go to a jeweller and pick out an item of jewellry or 2 items depending on what I find to replace my ring. How do I know who to pay the excess too. For example if I bought a $1000 ring which would leave me with $960 what amount of excess do I pay for seperate items. Thank You Doreen Swift Email traleejan19@hotmail.com

Fattycat asked on Apr 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi Doreen,

Normally when an item is replaced via an insurance claim, the insured (which is you) will pay the excess directly to the jeweller and your insurance company will pay the rest.
I’ll ask Veronica to give you a call to discuss the details.

Kind regards,

Matthew.

My experience tells me that the XS is payable to the Jeweler who supplies you with the replacement jewelry on the issue of which exit supplies I can only imagine your insurance company can clear this up for you in any case that should appear in the settlement advice

I had $699 to spend as replacement and I had to pay $100 excess to the jeweller. Which means I had $599 in actual money to spend. I bought a bracelet reduced by half for $750 so ended up paying $151 including excess for a brand new bracelet which I received a valuation for and proof of purchase. Was so easy , couldn't be happier.

What does your service cost?

Lynnehug asked on Sep 14, 2016

Answer this

Morning Lynnehug, We provide a variety of services from claim management, jewellery valuations and advice on private client purchases. Send me a message on what you are after and I can let you know.