Exceeded my expectation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Adrian detailed my car. He was prompt, courteous and his work exceeded my expectation. Would definitely recommend and use his services again.

Final clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Matt was exceptional cleaner in providing an excellent clean under very tight time frames. For a final clean or for the office you couldn't sk for better. Thanks Matt you should be congratulated

Excellent job by Simon.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

The carpets looked so much better than I thought they ever could after a mess with the dogs. They actually looked like new. Would recommend this service and definitely will use it again.

Venetians.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I had the venetian blinds cleaned and the work done by Jin was excellent. Would use the service again. Good job - thank you.

Jim Carpet Clean Camden

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

The service from laki and Julie of Jim Cleaning at Camden was splendid. I can not express how gratified we were for their workmanship. I would truly recommend and use this service again.

Melbourne

Private message

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I used Jim's to have my blinds cleaned & Dave was great to deal with. He was very knowledgeable & explained what could be done & was well priced. Would definitely use them again.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Susan was a pleasure to deal with , the clean was of a great standard and even followed up later to ensure I was happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I'd like to thank Kalpes for his prompt and friendly service. He contacted me within minutes of my telephone inquiry regarding carpet cleaning. I greatly appreciate his friendly, high quality service and expert advice.

great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Sonny was fantastic! Brilliant clean, punctual & friendly :) very happy customer. Would use Jim's again & recommend their service.

Thanking the Cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I would like to Thank Alan from Jims Cleaning for Cleaning the Unit I moved from a Few weeks ago, Alan Clean the Unit after I moved out, as well he Clean the Same Unit before I moved in 3 Years ago..Alan also Clean the Unit I was moving from, So thats 3 Cleaning Jobs done well by Alan...

Plumpton

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Would not Recommend Again Waste of Money and Time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I have booked Jim's cleaning and provided hiyse keys to them so they can do job by them self. Also paid the money before completing work with trust.They says they started work in morning around 12:30 pm will finish by 4.00. So I came to see house around 4:30. Luckly they were still at the site and I inspect the house before they left and found nothing was cleaned. I would say not even 10 %.. This sub franchisee very rude and unprofessional with poor customer service. Not fully proper equipped. Mostly use white plain cloths for bench and web cleaning. Very unhygienic.By showing their work they are not accepting there fault and keep arguing with me. Not sure what they did in 4 hours in house. Lately I have to call there head office and they contacted main Frenchesse Martin to discuss issue. As a customer I don't think this should be part of job giving them with high level of trust.
I have to spend another nearly 3 hours with them to get every thing cleaned as per quote. Bathroom , kitchen Drawers bench top all was dirty. I don't recommend this sub Frenchesse at all. So they spend in total 7:30 hours to clean small 3 bed room empty house. I feel It's waste of time and hope I have not waste my money as I need to claim back my bond money from owner as Agent and owners inspection is pending.

Oven cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

We booked Jim's to have our oven cleaned and right from the first contact we were contacted twice by Raj to follow up the booking. He arrived On time and cleaned our oven superbly. He was friendly and in uniform and we would highly recommend using Raj and Jims for all of our future services.

1 of 46 pages

How do I know if the cleaners I get will be any good?? Mixed reviews, what happens if you are not happy? Sick of getting cleaners in that do a quick wipe over!

Cindy asked on Nov 01, 2016

Hi Cindy,
In my opinion, we can't tell whether a person is good or bad at doing something untill they finish their job. But to make sure I can get the best out of them, I usually bind them in a fair and concise contract in a polite way (for those that look like I can't have faith in, I will need a written contract from them). That kind of deal will remind people to do their best at the job.

It's a very easy case when you chose Jim's cleaning. Because their cleaners are their franchises. Franchises has to give good performance or they'll lose their job for breaching franchise agreement.

To get the cleaners we wish, I would first tell them what I need done and ask if they could make it. Then talk about price. And lastly, if the work is not satisfied then I'll 'not pay' until it is, and/or talk to their boss. If they're not keen on taking the job, I'd be happy not hiring the wrong persons and would find different ones.

I was very lucky having Nickolaos of Jim's cleaning taking care of the job for me. I didn't have to say much. He said what he would do and he made it - just like the place was his own house. You might wanna try asking him to do the cleaning for you.

All the best. :)

Thanks so much
Contacted local jims and about to organise quote

How do I get a quote? Would like pro carpet clean for living room and steps.

Alan asked on May 27, 2016

Hi Alan,
The easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131546. The girls in the call centre will refer to your local franchisee who will give you a free no obligation quote.

do you clean gutters?

chris asked on Mar 05, 2016

Answer this

Yes we can, please call 131546 to find out more.

See all 6 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group