Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

Had our slim blinds repaired and it was great! On time, fast, efficient and he even checked all the blinds to make sure they all were in working order. Will definitely use him again to clean he blinds!

Canberra carpet cleaning excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Tony from Jims Carpet cleaning in Canberra was excellent. Was on time, professional and a nice guy. 100% recommend his great service.

Window cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Wei did a wonderful job of contacting me to organize a quote, turned up on time did an excellent job,and went out of his way to make sure that we were happy with the result. He is very trustworthy and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Verified Purchase

Beyond expectation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Shanaka did an excellent job cleaning our carpets. He took care and time to remove the stains I had pointed out.
We are very happy with the result.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Mark did a great job cleaning windows, tiles and BBQ, was very energetic and helpful - highly recommended! Will definitely use cleaning services again.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Neil did a great job. The booking process was easy, he was prompt and the carpets looked really good at the end.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Hiren did a fantastic job. Very satisfied! Carpets look great and the communication before was very good. Will definitely book again.

Excellent blind clean and repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

My blinds have gone from looking shabby and battered to looking like new. Excellent service, on time, very knowledgeable. Will definitely use again and would recommend.

Pre sale of our investment property.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Very happy with the work done by Nathan, our investment property was a rental for four years and was not as clean as we expected it to be. The house will be a lot easier to sell now.

Will definitely recommend to others!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Called Nicholas the day before the move and they were out at the premises the following day. Got the job done within a few hours. Place was cleaner than the first day we moved in. Will definitely recommend Nicholas and his team.

• 1 comment
  • 4 answers
Private message

Jim's cleaning Centenary (Middle Park) s unreliable.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

I been getting Jim's cleaning (Centenary, Middle Park) every week for approximately 8 months.

Initially it was good as Mauricio was coming every week he is the only reliable cleaner who does a great job. However, lately, they have been sending cleaners who cannot speak English, cannot clean or even communicate.

They have been very unreliable, promise to come at a certain time, then they don't even attend. We have to cancel our appointments, wait for them and follow up constantly. They never have the courtesy to reschedule or even inform
us that they are getting delayed or they cannot attend.

The Centenary/Middle Park franchise owner Fab does not even organise his cleaners properly and gives false promises that they are coming when they're not. The cleaners are all Brazilian. Most of them cannot speak English. Not even sure if they have the proper visas to work which is illegal. They brokerage to ARCare Aged Care for disabled people and they give them lot of stress because they don't turn up for cleaning.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

HI Kaya,

We are sorry to hear your feedback. I will get the area manager to get in contact with you to discuss in more detail.

Excellent Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

The Jim's Cleaning staff who cleaned our oven was very efficient. They arrived on time and did a very good job in cleaning our oven. I am simply amazed with the results, it looks new after they have finished.

1 of 50 pages

How do I know if the cleaners I get will be any good?? Mixed reviews, what happens if you are not happy? Sick of getting cleaners in that do a quick wipe over!

Cindy asked on Nov 01, 2016

Hi Cindy,
In my opinion, we can't tell whether a person is good or bad at doing something untill they finish their job. But to make sure I can get the best out of them, I usually bind them in a fair and concise contract in a polite way (for those that look like I can't have faith in, I will need a written contract from them). That kind of deal will remind people to do their best at the job.

It's a very easy case when you chose Jim's cleaning. Because their cleaners are their franchises. Franchises has to give good performance or they'll lose their job for breaching franchise agreement.

To get the cleaners we wish, I would first tell them what I need done and ask if they could make it. Then talk about price. And lastly, if the work is not satisfied then I'll 'not pay' until it is, and/or talk to their boss. If they're not keen on taking the job, I'd be happy not hiring the wrong persons and would find different ones.

I was very lucky having Nickolaos of Jim's cleaning taking care of the job for me. I didn't have to say much. He said what he would do and he made it - just like the place was his own house. You might wanna try asking him to do the cleaning for you.

All the best. :)

Thanks so much
Contacted local jims and about to organise quote

How do I get a quote? Would like pro carpet clean for living room and steps.

Alan asked on May 27, 2016

Hi Alan,
The easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131546. The girls in the call centre will refer to your local franchisee who will give you a free no obligation quote.

do you clean gutters?

chris asked on Mar 05, 2016

Answer this

Yes we can, please call 131546 to find out more.

See all 6 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group