The best car clean I have ever seen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Bryce was punctual, quoted me a price before starting and then did the most magnificent job I have ever seen! The car looks brand new, marks and spots that I thought would not come out, he fixed. I thought the carpet in my car was brown until Bryce cleaned it, its actually dark grey. Would not hesitate to recommend him.

Great service from Jim's

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

I had the display windows cleaned at Hamilton Framing by Daniel, Great service and a very fair price,
The work was completed perfectly, Daniel arrived early and completed the work fuss free.

I highly recommend Jim's Window cleaning.

My car looks like new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

My cars paint was in pretty poor condition and there were some pretty deep scratches in 2 of the panels that probably needed repainting. Ryan was able to buff them out and the car looked like new!

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Jim's franchisee at Pendle Hill is great!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Wei was excellent right from quote to handover. Very punctual, meticulous with the job and an ever willing attitude and smile. Nothing was ever a problem and even a change of schedule necessitated by an unavoidable delay was managed smoothly. Happy to recommend Wei Wu and Jim's cleaning!!

Saved me a lot of time and result was perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Great job by Rob and he was EARLY!! Fantastic job on all of my windows, glass doors and mirrored walls. Had so many thought it would be a mammoth amount but was VERY well priced and will no longer do them myself. A couple of hours and all were done. Thank you Rob!

Fantastic No headache about cleaning anymore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I was very happy from the time I requested a quote to the time the cleaning was done. Will definitely be using Jim's Cleaning on a regular basis.

Amazing job on a well worn 4wd.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Quick reply with the online booking. Contacted quickly by Dilanka who did a amazing job on my 4wd inside & out.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Right from the first communication with Vaishakh (Sam) he was nothing but polite and professional. He turned up on time and did an amazing detail of my car. Very clearly loved his job and took great pride in his work. I will certainly be using him again.

Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I was contacted promptly after my first online enquiry and had a quote within a couple of hours. The young man who cleaned my windows was pleasant and hard working and made an excellent job of cleaning my windows, even the little fiddly ones. He also helped me to move my heavy sofa back into place and offered any other help I needed. I will definitely use Jim's cleaning group again.

Good value and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Adam's communication was great from the moment of booking. He turned up on time and did an excellent detail of my car. He obviously took a lot of pride in his work.

Exceeded our high expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Randy was on time and on budget, but most importantly the work completed was of an extremely high standard. All that was promised was delivered.

Good stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

A thorough cleaning service was provided. The Staff were professional and polite. I recommend this company for house vacating cleaning.

1 of 59 pages

How do I know if the cleaners I get will be any good?? Mixed reviews, what happens if you are not happy? Sick of getting cleaners in that do a quick wipe over!

Cindy asked on Nov 01, 2016

Hi Cindy,
In my opinion, we can't tell whether a person is good or bad at doing something untill they finish their job. But to make sure I can get the best out of them, I usually bind them in a fair and concise contract in a polite way (for those that look like I can't have faith in, I will need a written contract from them). That kind of deal will remind people to do their best at the job.

It's a very easy case when you chose Jim's cleaning. Because their cleaners are their franchises. Franchises has to give good performance or they'll lose their job for breaching franchise agreement.

To get the cleaners we wish, I would first tell them what I need done and ask if they could make it. Then talk about price. And lastly, if the work is not satisfied then I'll 'not pay' until it is, and/or talk to their boss. If they're not keen on taking the job, I'd be happy not hiring the wrong persons and would find different ones.

I was very lucky having Nickolaos of Jim's cleaning taking care of the job for me. I didn't have to say much. He said what he would do and he made it - just like the place was his own house. You might wanna try asking him to do the cleaning for you.

All the best. :)

Thanks so much
Contacted local jims and about to organise quote

How do I get a quote? Would like pro carpet clean for living room and steps.

Alan asked on May 27, 2016

Hi Alan,
The easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131546. The girls in the call centre will refer to your local franchisee who will give you a free no obligation quote.

do you clean gutters?

chris asked on Mar 05, 2016

Answer this

Yes we can, please call 131546 to find out more.

See all 6 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group