Shower Screen - Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Very impressed with the service received in installing a shower screen by Jim's. My request for a quote was answered promptly as was the follow up phone call by Rowen. He arrived to measure up on the day and at the time that was arranged and was able to immediately provide a written quotation and by the end of the following week the screen was installed. The boys worked through some issues that appeared during the installation and did not leave until the job was right. The screen looks fantastic - thank you! I would highly recommend Rowen from Jim's Shower Screens.

Margaret river

• 2 answers
  • 17 helpful votes
Private message

Pet door ... Take 2

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Rang for a pet door for my dog. Great prompt service, but the glass was too thin for the frame moulding.
Some tape was used to compensate. Jason, the installer, wasn't happy with the finished product. A new thicker glass was installed a week later.
Professional service from Jims glass. They could have left the original job and I wouldn't have known. Would highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

This was definitely the easiest and smoothest part of our bathroom reno.
First, James came out and gave us a quote. He was very knowledgable and helpful and was able to give us a price straight away.
Glenn was able to shuffle things around so that the installers could get to me before I started work.
Then the installers, Tony and Jason came out and did a great job quickly. These two guys worked really well together and looked like they really enjoyed working together.
I was really impressed with the whole process.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Required a pet door to be installed which required removal / replacement of a full glass panel. Service was prompt, with a measure and quote undertaken very shortly after querying, price was significantly cheaper than other quotes, and lead time for glass panel to be prepared and installed exactly as they claimed. When I requested an install time on the day to be "as early as possible" they were able to accommodate. Very happy with end product.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

Extremely professional . Was a small but important job to me . Other providers never bothered returning calls and the shower screen manufacturer couldn't have been less interested . Jim's reps went over and above !

Shower Screen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

Rowan showed up on time!

Stuck to quote & time frame plus friendly. Work was of high standard.

No issues.

Great communication, arrived on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Pleasant staff, came to quote when promised, quote received promptly, installation arrangements completed smoothly. Waiting for work to be completed

Job done in no time, couldn't ask for more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

Very happy with Jim's, got the window replaced in no time and the bloke was friendly & courteous. The price was less than anticipated too, so very happy all round.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Very happy with the service and price. We needed a new shower screen to fit an existing base 800x800. Was incredibly difficult to get anyone to help, until We contacted Jim's. They were great. Very prompt, affordable and so happy with the end result.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

We were very pleased with the speed our request had, from first phone call for a quote to the installation of our shower screen. Well done. We would recommend your service to our friends.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

Excellent service and so quick and a great price. I had a glass top made for my new wood table and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Thanks for your excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

After contacting several businesses Jims glass was the only business that satisfied my needs all others left me waiting but Jims glass came to the rescue.

1 of 4 pages