5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

Extremely professional . Was a small but important job to me . Other providers never bothered returning calls and the shower screen manufacturer couldn't have been less interested . Jim's reps went over and above !

Verified Purchase

Shower Screen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

Rowan showed up on time!

Stuck to quote & time frame plus friendly. Work was of high standard.

No issues.

Great communication, arrived on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Pleasant staff, came to quote when promised, quote received promptly, installation arrangements completed smoothly. Waiting for work to be completed

Job done in no time, couldn't ask for more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

Very happy with Jim's, got the window replaced in no time and the bloke was friendly & courteous. The price was less than anticipated too, so very happy all round.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Very happy with the service and price. We needed a new shower screen to fit an existing base 800x800. Was incredibly difficult to get anyone to help, until We contacted Jim's. They were great. Very prompt, affordable and so happy with the end result.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

We were very pleased with the speed our request had, from first phone call for a quote to the installation of our shower screen. Well done. We would recommend your service to our friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

Excellent service and so quick and a great price. I had a glass top made for my new wood table and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Thanks for your excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

After contacting several businesses Jims glass was the only business that satisfied my needs all others left me waiting but Jims glass came to the rescue.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2016

Torie provided great service, arrived when he said he would & installed the cat & dog door quickly. I would definitely recommend him & would use him again

Melbourne

Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2016

The dog door is fantastic. Torie quoted on time and turned up on time to install the new glass and dog door. Torie was professional and did an excellent job. Highly recommended.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

The cat door is a great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

The cat door we had installed is fantastic Billy the cat is very happy and we are to not having to open the door for him all up a job well done.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Doggy Door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2016

Great service, quoted on time ,arrived on time. Couldn't fault service fitted our doggy door perfectly and without issue.
Highley recommend torie.