Excellent service, great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

These guys were super quick to reply to my online request. The appointment was booked within 48 hours and I had the report less than 24 hours later! Stellar job!

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Replied within 30mins... very efficient and reliable. Adam was very honest and easy to talk to. Will be calling him again in the future. Price was also realistic than what we had been quoted from other companies

Highly recommended service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Raymond replied to my online request within minutes of lodging it and arrived before our appointment, so he was ready to go on time. Ray was very efficient with his knowledge and advice. Service was quick and easy. I highly recommend Jim's Pest Control and will use their services again, after this experience.

Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Very professional and friendly service from James, and much cheaper than another quote I got (for end of lease flea spray). He even called back after he left the property to let me know he was finished & that the property was secure.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

I was really pleased that I called Jim's Pest Control because they called back within a very short time & a session was booked. Shaun came and did the job on time, exactly as he said he would by spraying inside and out. The charge was as quoted. This is a well priced and professional service. I'll sure be a customer next time.

Verified Purchase

Very fast process and great value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Called up on the Friday and was able to get Jay in on the following Monday at 5:30pm, exactly when we needed! Way cheaper than any other quotes we got and the service was great. We are a commercial 5 star company so we needed a good quality service and we got it.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Affordable and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I made an enquiry mid week and had someone come out that weekend. The service was great and very affordable. Will definitely use them again and recommend to anyone!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Warren attended the property basically immediately and proved the perfect service for the problem.
Would recommend and use again - thanks

Excellent service! Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Michael turned up exactly on time (to the minute), was really helpful, knowledgeable and knew his stuff. He correctly identified it was mice not rats and he told me (and even showed me) the bait he was using and how it would work. Was really pleased with his work. Would definitely have no hesitation in using him again!

Fantastic Results

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Linton and Stephanie from Jims pest control were so professional, providing prompt professional service. Honest, reliable and affordable. Our mouse and rat problem is sorted. Can't thank them enough and highly recommend them

Rats are gone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Ian replied to my request within 1/2 an hour and was on time to the job. Results were almost immediate!

Service was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

Couldn't fault the service. Did an online query and Allan got back to me the next morning. Rental flea treatment organised and done the following Monday. Allan even came and picked up the keys from my work and then dropped them back after. Best value of all the quotes I recieved. Thanks. Will be usuing again.

1 of 19 pages

Are you able to see the gel that the pest control has used to get rid of roaches? Also how long till I shouldn't see any roaches after my house has been sprayed outside and gel used on the inside

Hayley asked on Feb 22, 2017

Moving to a brand new house in Wollert VIC, and i have the following questions: 1. Do i make a pest control treatment before the move or after I move all my stuff from the old place? 2. What kind of pest control to make as my main concern for the new house is spiders, i saw giant garden orbit spiders and even a redback in the new premises? You suggestions will be appreciated.

S. Khan asked on Feb 11, 2017

How much should a pest inspection cost for a 4 bedroom, double story house? Also how much roughly should a termite chemical barrier cost?

Lisa asked on Jan 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lisa, unsure for a 4 bedroom but ours being 3 bedroom, large deck/pergola area, 2 tool sheds, 1 dble garage, 1 cubby, boundaries plus inside and outside was $240 hope this gives you some idea. Best get them out for a quote. For termites probably around $250ish for inspection.

I was told by the Jims tech Varinder for a proper termite barrier protection around $3000 he said its special job that requires someone that knows what they are doing. He stated they need to dig a trench around your home if your garden is hard up against the Slab and other areas eg concrete paths, patio areas etc will need to drill holes down to put the chemical in. While pricey I thought he did say it offered around 15 years protection and far better than the alternative since insurance won't cover you if those little monsters get into your home.

See all 4 questions about Jim's Pest Control