Great company. Highly recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

The guys at Kam were awesome. I can only say positive things. On time, great pricing, great service. Only shed company I'll use from here on in.

After Sale Service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

KAM Constructions have a great product its a shame about their after sale service. We have a problem with our shed rain and debris getting in one section asked them to come out to check it out. Still waiting

Verified Purchase

Do not use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

We paid for the slab to be laid by Kam Constructions and for the shed and for the installation of the shed. When installing, the man they had do it was unprofessional, saying he had to stop in the middle of installing our shed to do another job so didn't come back for a couple of days. The installer also put the shed together incorrectly with a 70mm gap between the slab and the side sheeting so I asked them to fix this. I then came back to find that problem fixed but over 20 drill holes, some to a depth of 20mm, all over the slab where they had just rested sheeting on the slab and drilled straight down into it. They also installed one of the windows incorrectly so it wouldn't lock which they came and rectified. When looking over the slab with me, one of the men that runs Kam Constructions said that it wasn't good and that the man installing it wasn't telling the truth when he said he had to leave because they'd put him on another job in the middle of ours. All that was offered to us for a ruined slab was to refund us a couple of hundred dollars. I lodged a complaint with the Qld Building and Construction Commission but they just said that I should deal with the company and try to work it out as it was likely to be considered "fit for purpose" even though there were holes everywhere in our brand new slab. So something that cost of over $13,000 and which should have been "without defect" in my view, was now a mess and nothing could be done about it. They also didn't seal the gaps where they joined the guttering which runs the length of the shed on both sides so when it rains, the water runs out of the gaps splashes mud up all over the shed at the sides. I'm really disappointed in their service and product and wanted to let people know so they don't make the same mistake. I thought it was just unlucky for us but my mother-in-law and father-in-law just purchased a kit for a large shed from Kam Constructions and had a lot of issues with it so it seems that it wasn't just us that was "unlucky".

Verified Purchase

Do not recommend

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

Very poor communication and service. Very unprofessional and not impressed with the installation. Our shed was left very untidy once completed. The slab was filthy!

• 7 answers
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Service is 110% so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2016

I am in the market for a farm shed/summerhouse and called for quotes from several shed builders (including some of the major companies that do ads on TV). Some never got back to me, some didn't listen to what I am after, some put in a bit of effort BUT so far KAM Construction (and especially Ryan their engineer) have been excellent. The staff are always friendly (and I have changed the design countless times), always ready to help, nothing is too much effort for them. I still haven't signed a contract but we are pretty close so I'll let everyone know how the build progress as things move along.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes