Review rating:

• 2 helpful votes

Model: 5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Great processor, simple to use, easy instruction brochure to follow, easy to clean.

It is a larger product so may take up more space than others. We leave it on the kitchen counter but the box with all the parts we keep in a drawer. It is a bit space consuming. One of the reasons we went with the kitchen aid is it looks funkier than the others on the market.

We use it almost every time we cook, because of the simplicity we even use it to make salads when we're entertaining the cutting size component (thin to thick) is extremely handy!

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Sydney, Thankyou for your great review, we always love to hear feedback!
Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Model: 5KFP0933AER (Empire Red) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

My dream processor finally!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

Have been wishing for a Kitchenaid Food Processor forever! Finally bought one last week and now don't know how i lived without it. Works like a dream. Being able to use two different sized bowls is so time saving and makes this machine highly functional, as does the variable chopping blade. Well done Kitchenaid. Another beautiful and amazing product.

Purchased at: Myer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Angie, Thanks for your glowing review, we always love to hear feedback from customers! Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

• 1 helpful vote

Model: 5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Wish I had one years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

This processor is easy to use very fast easy to clean .all the attachment fit easily very easy to change. Certainly saves a lot of time. Love the attachment box which keeps everything organised. I got a big one as I love to cook but there is also a small bowl if that's all that is required

Purchased at: The Good Guys

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Model: 5KFP0933AER (Empire Red)

Not as good as the stand mixer.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2016

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

5KFP0933AER (Empire Red)

Hello, when I compare the power of this unit with others at a similar price, they seem to have much more powerful motors. Is it "underpowered"? I was at a Harvey Norman store today however the Sales Assistant was not able to provide any insight. Thanks for any help

PaulE asked on Feb 08, 2017

Answer this

As it's my first full sized food processor, I honestly cannot say.
Most of the critic reviews point to the cuisinart as the best food processor:

Hi Paul,
The 5KFP0933A is engineered so that it only draws the power it needs to perform. Our machines are tested under ingredient load rather than block tests like other brands use which gives a falsely inflated result. Essentially the machine optimal engineering for a lower power usage and quieter performance.
Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream) 5KFP0933AER (Empire Red) 5KFP0933ACU (Contour Silver) 5KFP0933AOB (Onyx Black)
Price (RRP) $399 $399 $399 $399