As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Yackandandah, Victoria

• 1 question
  • 12 answers
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Easy to deal with but.....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Easy to deal with but obviously not a believer in saving the planet I ordered 40 chopstick rests 18 of which turned up in a box measuring almost a metre long once I unpacked boxes I was actually quite angry as firstly I paid for over postage secondly for such a waste of packaging

New Bundt pan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Kitchen Warehouse was easy to deal with. My new Bundt pan arrived with time promised - carefully wrapped. It is great. I was really impressed - made a great frittata.

Awesome service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Quick delivery and goods packaged well. No interaction with staff required as all was done online. Prices of good are very competitive.

scanpan cutting board

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Great service after informative advice on the chat line. The wife loves her new cutting board set. Very reasonable shipping time.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Fenny,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review.

Your positive feedback on our products is much appreciated.

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Purchased the woll diamond lite frypan after receiving its big brother for Xmas. Expensive but fabulous. Excellent service from kitchen warehouse. Goods arrived promptly even though we live in regional Australia.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Annieg,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with your Woll frypan and service provided.

We hope you enjoy using your new frypan!

Verified Purchase

Wonderful service as well as supplying a wide range of products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I have had plenty of friendly and informative services from both in store and online. There is nothing I could fault as I have been shopping here for years. Highly recommended kitchen store.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Jade,

Thank you for your review, we are very glad to you've had such positive experiences with us both in store and online!

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Great Store. Quality Product. Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

Went into today and found the range of product to be excellent and good quality. Also staff, especially DM, was helpful. We will be back.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi DrChris, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We've very happy to hear you had such a positive experience in store We look forward to your continued business with us and appr... read more »

Kitchen Aid attachments

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

found this site while searching online for the best price, yes they came in first I will be using them again, great service great price, speedy delivery

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Barbh,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review.

We're glad to hear you found your KitchenAid products at the lowest price and delivery was quick!

easy as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Found what I wanted and got what I wanted without any hassles. Can you ask for anything more than that?

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi brucie,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you found what you were looking for!

Easy peasy :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

We needed new pots after moving house and finding our 20 year old pots weren't induction compatible. A bit of research and I found the ones I wanted, then found them at least $20 cheaper here than the 40% off sale at David Jones... pays to shop around ;)

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Tina B,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing this great review.

We do pride ourselves on low prices and quality products.

Very Poor Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

I ordered online during boxing day sale, The tip of the Mundial Knife that i ordered is bent due to poor packing, i called customer service and asked me to send an email with a photo of the knife. Then the next day i received a confirmation and they asking "supplier" to check. After 3 days never heard anything back so i sent them an email this morning then they are asking me to go to Australia Post and pack the knife nicely and send it back to them.

First i should have pickup my order if i have time.

It's not my fault that you didn't pa
ck the knife properly, you know that there are more than 10 items on the box. The knife was placed inside a Carton but the tip of it is not covered properly so it hit another object during the shipping and got bent.

Other items are ok even the Water Glasses that i ordered, it's just the knife that i have issues. But customer support is taking ages to get back.

Its nearly 2 months and I'm still waiting for my Replacement Knife, customer service doesn't inform you unless you ask them what is the status of your query.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi jsas, Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry to hear you your knife arrived damaged, and you have not yet received your replacement knife. Please contact customer service so we are abl... read more »

Site easy to use, and delivery prompt and well packed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

Have bought many items on this site and without reservation, have been delighted with all products. Selection of mugs is just great and always have a few on hand as little gifts!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi B Mary,

We are glad to hear your order was received so quickly.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

1 of 75 pages

I bought a Scanpan pot and the base is already discoloured. The other pot and pan that can with my purchase are great. I am disappointed that the pot is already like this. Where can I return this pot and get a new one or refund?

Vivienne asked on Aug 05, 2016

Hi Vivienne,

Thank you for your enquiry, my apologies for the delay in replying. Please provide me with your order number, I can then contact you by email to advise the next course of action. You are also welcome to contact our Customer Service Team directly on 1800 332 934.

My apologies again for the delay in replying.

Kitchen Warehouse

I wish to track my order Of the 9th -1 16 a Victorinox pastry/bread knife, can you help?

Liz asked on Jan 20, 2016

HI Liz,

Sorry we missed this earlier. Please contact us on 1800 669 608 with your order number and customer service will be able to assist

Thankyou

Hi , I've bought a SCANPAN SPECTRUM CHEF'S TORCH GREEN from you but I forget to buy a gas can alone with it. Would you please tell me where I can get one? I have looked many places already such as Coles, Woolwroth, Aldi & Burning Warehouse, but the gas can they sold dosen't seems to be fit with the Torch I've got.

張為舜 asked on Jan 08, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your question. We usually recommend super markets or other kitchenware retailers as places where you can purchase gas canisters for blow torches. If you find that these canisters are not compatible with your blow torch I would recommend contact Sheldon and Hammond the supplier of Scanpan on 1800 808 971 for more information on stockists in your area.

Kitchenware Direct