As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Quick and Responsive Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

If it weren't for the reviews here, I'd probably not make over $1k online purchase, however I did and the goods were delivered within 3 days.

Communications was quick, packaging was good, delivered on time.

Very Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Love my Bamix its a quality product that lives up to the hype and price. I was very happy with kitchen warehouse, the product arrived when they said it would and was only a matter of days from order. Great service would definitely use them again.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Rebfor,

Thank you for sharing this review with us.

We're happy to hear you love your Bamix!

Kind Regards, Kitchen Warehouse

Great range, even better prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Stumbled across this website while looking at boxing day sales. Kitchen Warehouse had the lowest prices by far and such a good range of products that it took some serious self control to not buy everything! I purchased a Global knife set and Scanpan set and love them! Delivery was prompt and everything was as advertised. Have received regular emails about sales since. Will be returning to buy more in the future!!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi ash_curran,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Love this place

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

Everything I've bought has arrived very promptly and items are of good quality. Love my Scanpan!! I found Kitchen Warehouse just googling kitchenwares, so glad I found them.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi blondescubadiver,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review.

Glad to hear you love Scanpan just as much as us! Your positive feedback on our products is much appreciated.

A gift hit!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

The Chef'n EcoCrock Compost Bin was a change-of-mind gift that proved a real win!
I searched for a different brand and type, Then read reviews - this drew all the hype
Providers a-plenty. More research. Found applause For Kitchen Warehouse deafening, and with just cause!
Process from ordering to delivery a real breeze, Future homeware shopping will be done with ease.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Pud, We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the Chef'n EcoCrock Compost Bin. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and I would like to thank you again for tak... read more »

Fast Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

My order was placed just after Christmas, I was expecting the usual holiday delays but the service was impressively fast and efficient

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi ptgood,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

We're happy to hear your order was received quickly.

Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Just in time for Xmas!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Easy to use website with prompt delivery - just in time for Xmas!! Terrine was excellent - just what we expected.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Cooking Nut,

We are glad to hear your order was received so quickly.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

Swan Hill

• 2 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 2 answers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Very efficient service with return from order in very short time. Excellent product, small Scanpan saucepan Fusion 5 which I had not been able to purchase in other places - these are the best saucepans. I have the rest of the set and am very pleased with them.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Joan,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review. Your positive feedback on our products is much appreciated.

Wonderful prompt service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

Would use kitchen warehouse again. Extremely pleased with product , global knife, delivered exactly when it was targeted to arrive, easy to track using info provided by Kitchen Warehouse via email. Thanks.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Paris,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Wonderful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

Wonderful experience, the live chat replies are very fast and informative better than other ones ive used previously. I bought a kitchenaid and it came packed securely! it looks like it was double boxed. Shipping was very reasonable as well, overall very happy and will buy from again!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Kaye,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the services provided. Enjoy using your new KitchenAid!

Exceeded Expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

Two weeks from Christmas and my order made it to New Zealand in 5 days (including a weekend!), that is exceptional service. The product was in perfect condition and the price, including freight, was over $60 less than any I could find in New Zealand so I could not be more pleased with the whole experience - Thank you!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi MJ76,

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you received your order so quickly to New Zealand. We hope to have you shop with us again soon.

Beautiful kitchenware

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

First the products arrived promptly and well packed. Then it looked exactly as on the website and worked just as it was advertised! Happy customer.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Josephine,

Glad to hear you are happy with your recent purchase with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review.

1 of 73 pages

I bought a Scanpan pot and the base is already discoloured. The other pot and pan that can with my purchase are great. I am disappointed that the pot is already like this. Where can I return this pot and get a new one or refund?

Vivienne asked on Aug 05, 2016

Hi Vivienne,

Thank you for your enquiry, my apologies for the delay in replying. Please provide me with your order number, I can then contact you by email to advise the next course of action. You are also welcome to contact our Customer Service Team directly on 1800 332 934.

My apologies again for the delay in replying.

Kitchen Warehouse

I wish to track my order Of the 9th -1 16 a Victorinox pastry/bread knife, can you help?

Liz asked on Jan 20, 2016

HI Liz,

Sorry we missed this earlier. Please contact us on 1800 669 608 with your order number and customer service will be able to assist

Thankyou

Hi , I've bought a SCANPAN SPECTRUM CHEF'S TORCH GREEN from you but I forget to buy a gas can alone with it. Would you please tell me where I can get one? I have looked many places already such as Coles, Woolwroth, Aldi & Burning Warehouse, but the gas can they sold dosen't seems to be fit with the Torch I've got.

張為舜 asked on Jan 08, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your question. We usually recommend super markets or other kitchenware retailers as places where you can purchase gas canisters for blow torches. If you find that these canisters are not compatible with your blow torch I would recommend contact Sheldon and Hammond the supplier of Scanpan on 1800 808 971 for more information on stockists in your area.

Kitchenware Direct