As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Just great!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Appealing categorised website! There are excellent on-line choices and a simple, easy to follow purchasing process with wonderful service and delivery!! Thanks!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Anne,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing this great review. We hope you shop with us again soon!

Kitchen Warehouse

This is the best thing I've ever purchased

So happy

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi markfaith,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Amazing and Efficient service. Items exactly as in description. Definitely would recommend to others, and will be purchasing again. Thank you

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Branks,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Verified Purchase

Simple process

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Arrived within a couple days for click and collect. Fantastic size and price match! Will be back again for sure

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for sharing this review with us. We hope to have you shop with us again soon.

Perth western australia

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Knife set and sharpener

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I am very happy with the knife set and the electric sharpener I purchased and am sure they will live up to my expectations I am happy with the price I paid for them worthwhile investment.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi craig,

No service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

My wife & I went into Midland Kitchen Ware to purchase a Scanpan Set after 15 minutes of looking at them the two staff looked at us but made no contact we had to walk out and purchase from elsewhere....For at lest 10 minutes we where the only two in the shop so not getting served because they where to busy was not the case they just didn't care ....

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience in store. Your feedback has been forwarded on to our Retail Ma... read more »

Greenacre

• 1 answer

Can't believe the price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Purchased the PYROLUX PYROCHEF CASSEROLE 28CM - 6L RED. Could not believe the price at $89. Such great quality and not able to find it cheaper anywhere else. I love slow cooking and needed a large pot for my family. Good speedy delivery too.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Natalie K,

Thank you for your positive feedback and taking the time to write this review.

Brisbane, Qld

• 1 answer
  • 14 helpful votes

Expensive, Not very impressed

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

I recently visited the new Kitchen Warehouse store at North Lakes and sadly was hoping for a lot more. I found them overpriced and severely lacking in customer service , there was no one when I entered the store and eventually I found one person towards the back of the store. The stock was the same things you can buy at Harris Scarfe for much less or Myer. But you can't complain about the service because there wasn't any! Sadly I will not be returning.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Reviewer2014, Thank you for your feedback regarding our North Lakes store. This feedback has been forwarded on to the store for their review. Thank you again for taking the time to contact ... read more »

Lives up to expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Bought a pyrotherm container on click and collect and items arrived promptly and met expectations . Staff were helpful and collection was done easily.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Jocelyn,

Kitchen Warehouse

Excellent product range and great offers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

I am very happy I found Kitchen Warehouse and their online service. The website is a pleasure to use and their product range is second to none. My preferred go to site to embellish my collection of delightful dining objects!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Stella47,

We are glad to hear you are happy with your recent purchase with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Global knives

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Bought a set of Global knives for my son for his birthday. Excellent service, speedy delivery and thr knives are fabulous.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Sandygee,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with the knives purchased!

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Online shopping at great prices. Easy to use website & my products came promptly with no issues. Will definitely use again!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Lu1,

1 of 81 pages

Cusineart electric pressure cooker - not sealing correctly after the warranty period has finished. Are new seals/gaskets available for this?

JenS asked on May 11, 2017

Hi JenS,

Our apologies for the delayed response.

Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 332 934 and we can provide you with some information.

Kitchen Warehouse

I'm looking for a large waffle iron that makes four waffles the size of a slice of bread. Do you have this?

Lois asked on Apr 28, 2017

Hi Lois,

Thank you for your contacting us.

The following waffle makers make larger waffles:

Kitchen Warehouse

Hi I recently purchased a steamer. The service was excellent but unfortunately the steamer is much bigger than I thought it would be - that's my own fault so nothing I can do about it. Do you have something similar but smaller please? Thank you Lucy

Lucy asked on Apr 13, 2017

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for contacting us. Please contact us at customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au with your order number and we can take a look into this for you.

See all 6 questions about Kitchen Warehouse