As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Should have been manufactured earlier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

This is perfect - does not break , does not rust. Is so adaptable - perfect storage for shampoos conditioners, everything you need for shower time

I never knew I needed it until I had it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

The bakeware organiser does just what it says on the box: Organises bakeware. And oh. Thank. God.

Have an unruly cabinet where you shove your bakeware? Tired of tins tumbling out? Weary of warding off attacks from your pantry? Then you'll want at least two of these to corral up your mob of baking dishes, roasting tins, jelly pans and cookie sheets. Two handled my situation and when a family friend saw the new organisation, they became very interested (Excellent! Instant birthday present!).

Why did I not think of this system myself or earlier?

Package arrived quickly and in good condition. When Kitchen Warehouse is able, they like to ship from the nearest store that has stock. Nice!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Kel,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with the bakeware organiser!

our positive feedback on our products is much appreciated.

Kitchen Warehouse

Excellent service, great communication thoughout.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Easy to use service and delivered very quickly. Great value for money on the specials and I love my scanpan cookware :-)

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Janelle,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this positive review.

Kind Regards, Kitchen Warehouse

Eggscelent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Purchased PYROLUX PYROSMART 4 CUP EGG POACHER 20CM - now have hassle free poached eggs.
The price of this item can be astronomical.This one is reasonably priced and does eggs as desired.
Shopping experience with Kitchen Warehouse was faultless. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Chel,

Glad to hear you are happy with your recent purchase with us!

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review.

Kind Regards, Kitchen Warehouse

Ten out of ten

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Searching for a wooden tea box wasn't that easy on the internet but luckily Kitchen Warehouse had one on their listing. The web page description and photos, ordering and delivery were 100%.

I will definitely look them up again and will recommend them to people I know.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi WendyS,

Thank you for your review, we are very glad to hear you were able to easily order your tea box!

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Kitchen Warehouse

The cast iron pan is great. very good quality cooks so well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

The service was excellent came in a few days after I ordered. I will shop with them again. I would recommend kitchen warehouse to my friends and family.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Rae,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review.

Your positive feedback on our products is much appreciated.

Very Happy!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Loving my new Scanpan cookware. Very easy to use and even easier to clean. Highly recommend.........Very happy with service received.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Shauna,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We're glad to hear you love your new Scanpan cookware!

Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Best service ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I ordered a tagine on Wednesday at 9 pm online . My order arrived at 10.30 am on Friday and I live in Lithgow which is a fair way from Sydney . Absolutely brilliant service and at fantastic prices .

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi John C,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We're so happy to hear you received your Tagine so quickly!

Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Global knives sale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Prices for Global were too good to miss. This was a very limited time sale so I acted quickly to add to my Global sai wardrobe. One knife proved too large for my needs but I was able to return it in store. Anil at the Preston store was very helpful in explaining all the differences between the ranges.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Hizako,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review!

We're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience in store! Your positive feedback on our products is much appreciated.

Kitchen Warehouse

Awesome level of service an good pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

I'm in the retail industry so I can be a harsh judge at times........but not this time! Very impressed with the level of service, pricing and the quick delivery time.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Smokey,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this positive review.

Fantastic Product, Service & Timeliness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

I purchased a Global knife block from the online Kitchen Warehouse store. It was incredibly well priced, the site was easy to use and delivery was lightning quick. I have also shopped in the Osborne Park store, and the employees there couldn't be more helpful and willing to help. I love this place!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Xanthe,
Thank you for taking the time for sharing this great review.

We do pride ourselves on great customer service,quality products and great prices!

Great Business, Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

I ordered this knife on-line and it was delivered very well packaged in a few days. On opening it, found it to be exactly as described on web site.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Hells,

We're glad to hear you are happy with new knife!.

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review.

1 of 78 pages

I bought a Scanpan pot and the base is already discoloured. The other pot and pan that can with my purchase are great. I am disappointed that the pot is already like this. Where can I return this pot and get a new one or refund?

Vivienne asked on Aug 05, 2016

Hi Vivienne,

Thank you for your enquiry, my apologies for the delay in replying. Please provide me with your order number, I can then contact you by email to advise the next course of action. You are also welcome to contact our Customer Service Team directly on 1800 332 934.

My apologies again for the delay in replying.

Kitchen Warehouse

I wish to track my order Of the 9th -1 16 a Victorinox pastry/bread knife, can you help?

Liz asked on Jan 20, 2016

HI Liz,

Sorry we missed this earlier. Please contact us on 1800 669 608 with your order number and customer service will be able to assist

Thankyou

Hi , I've bought a SCANPAN SPECTRUM CHEF'S TORCH GREEN from you but I forget to buy a gas can alone with it. Would you please tell me where I can get one? I have looked many places already such as Coles, Woolwroth, Aldi & Burning Warehouse, but the gas can they sold dosen't seems to be fit with the Torch I've got.

張為舜 asked on Jan 08, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your question. We usually recommend super markets or other kitchenware retailers as places where you can purchase gas canisters for blow torches. If you find that these canisters are not compatible with your blow torch I would recommend contact Sheldon and Hammond the supplier of Scanpan on 1800 808 971 for more information on stockists in your area.

Kitchenware Direct