Australia

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent, perfect mattress and fantastic customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

We bought our mattress from this company after purchasing a topper 6 mths prior. I asked heaps of questions to Cliff as due to ongoing health issues, I needed something safe, comfortable and most importantly chemical free. He answered each and every question and concern via email that I asked and I had MANY questions and concerns, without any delay, even questions on the phone. I worked out a payment plan as money was tight and we eventually got out mattress. Its been fantastic, I was worried as the king came in two singles and rang regarding that, I was assured it was for ease in moving and turning and wouldn't feel it, we dont, its perfect and he was right as flipping it is super easy. Very comfortable and no heat issues as I was assured there wouldn't be, despite living in a hot and humid State. I had read and been told that latex was hot and sweaty and was assured that this product was not and he was correct. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and their products, we also got the pillows too and the best we have ever used as well as reassuring we are not polluting yourself with of gassing and chemical fumes. Thank you Cliff and we will be back.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Nat

The perfect bed at long last

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

We came to Cliff rather desperate as we'd mistakenly purchased a complete lemon of a spring mattress from one of the mainstream suppliers, and were negotiating an exchange. Having slept for a decade on a Tempur we should have realised we were beyond springs but we didn't do our research thoroughly despite latex being at the forefront of my mind. Anyway! Cliff was fab and we instantly appreciated his direct honest approach to sales. We purchased a Madrid Plush in king size with the two slabs side by side. It was instantly vastly better than our spring mattress but after a month or so I still felt it was a bit firm, so Cliff sold us a discounted topper (pure latex of course). Now we have the perfect bed. It is very supportive but nice and flat and there is no partner disburbance. Our mates just tried the topper on top of their latex mattress too and they were sold on the additional comfort which doesn't affect the structure like those stupid Plush pillowtops that have become ubiquitous and which just sag and create weird angles everywhere. We have ours on hard slats. I love that there is no odour as the Tempur was offgassing for years, completely stank, and leaching who knows what into our bodies. I would definitely recommend people work with Cliff to find their ideal solution as it is an interactive process and you will end up with a sleeping lifestyle that is vastly superior to anything the mainstream suppliers can offer you, for around the same price. No brainer.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks T & J, warm regards, Cliff

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing mattresses, excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2017

I have bought 3 latex mattresses for our family from this store and am extremely happy with them. They are super comfortable and the service I received at the Crows Nest store was wonderful. I think the man we dealt with was named Cliff. He was helpful with our selection and kindly helped me carry things to the car. He didn't even seem to mind my toddler running around the store and trying to climb all over the beds :)

Verified Purchase

A God send! My son is finally sleeping through the night!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

Our household couldn't be more grateful to you Cliff. From the moment I contacted you for advice on a mattress for our son you instantly put me at ease, your happy and helpful manner combined with your extensive knowledge and experience guided me into making the best decision ever. After four years of broken sleep my son (and us) now sleep peacefully through the night. I recommend your products to everyone because we all deserve a healthy nights sleep. We are now in the process of changing all of our mattresses, pillows and bedding to your soul saving products!

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Doone .

2nd to none Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Cliff was open and honest from the moment we stepped into the shop, instead of telling us "which bed was best" he invited us to try the beds and make up our minds for ourselves. Super knowledgeable and honest nothing was a hassle for him. He even threw in some bonus pilow protectors. Look forward to buying our next bed off him in 10 years time.

Melbourne

Verified Purchase

A happy ending to our search for a new mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

We wanted a new mattress to replace our 9 year old US made innerspring mattress with plush pillow top that was not supporting our backs any longer and had significant body impressions. After lengthy online searches we nearly went with a locally made innnerspring mattress but the display cut-out of the pillow top we saw at Snooze actually put us off buying another similar mattress again. It had to sink again, and sooner rather than later we thought! More research suggested that latex mattress users had a higher degree of satisfaction with their mattresses and we thought that might be the way to go. We found the Latex Bedding Co website and we liked what we saw. We got straightforward advice from Cliff in Sydney when we rang, and heartened by the excellent reviews received by Latex Bedding, we decided to take a punt and ordered a Madrid Queen mattress with pillows and sheetsets to be delivered to Melbourne. We are delighted with the product - the Madrid is softly comfortable, but also provides the firmness we need for back support, and the service and delivery spot on.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Lawrie, regards, Cliff

Really Can't Live Without This

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

I purchased the pillow in-store at the Latex Bedding Company store in Crows Nest, and from the first night I knew I had made the right decision. The pillow has stopped the neck pain and headaches that I had been plagued with for years. Whenever I can I take my pillow with me, as I was caught out once without it and the neck pain returned. I have recommended the pillow to family and friends, some of whom have consequently bought one for themselves. I'm very happy I found this pillow.
The staff were very helpful and patient.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Joanna, regards Cliff

Best nights sleep! Safe, healthy and cozy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2016

I cannot say how easy it was to deal with these guys. Every part of purchasing our was dealt with professionally and with integrity.
We choose this mattress and base for our health and it has been the best investment sleep ever.

Best sleep ever ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2016

Buying 2 Danube single mattresses with pillow and sheet set for my boys was one of the best things I have done this year. My son (16) experienced insomnia for over 12 months, now sleeps like a log. When they were at camp, I took a test sleep and have never experienced anything like it. I closed my eyes at night and woke up in the morning. Slept straight through. Great customer service, Cliff worked really hard to get the beds to me at the same time as the old ones were taken away. The delivery service was also impeccable.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Customer Service - great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

If you want an unexpectedly pleasant experience buying a bed, go and buy your bed from Cliff. He was really friendly, had great customer service and knew a lot about beds!!! We love the beds we bought and the gorgeous bamboo sheets that were part of the deal.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

Super Fast & Personal Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2016

I ordered this bed with only a couple of days' notice. Cliff was very informed and just made it happen quickly and in a timely manner. The bed is much more comfortable than our innerspring mattress was.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

This is the perfect bed, don't know why I waited so long to buy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

We purchased our mattress instore, Cliff was very helpful, extremely knowledgable, the delivery was on time, the mattress are the most comfortable we have slept on.

1 of 7 pages

Hi - can a latex mattress topper firm up a new soft cushion top pocket spring mattress -? We are considering turning the new mattress upside down and putting a dense latex mattress topper. What thickness and density are the latex toppers ( queen) and approx cost? Thanks\

Dragon asked on Dec 11, 2016

Answer this

Hi Dragon, I only keep softer latex toppers because everyone wants to soften or make their mattress more plush without making it saggy, there are such things as a firmer latex topper but I don't get a call for them, but whether it would help I'm not sure, because remember your support comes from the mattress and your comfort from the topper, so even if you put a firmer topper on if the mattress is soft you might still lack support, my queen toppers sell for $295, regards, Cliff

We have a brand new Sleepmaker Elara firm mattress which feels like we are sleeping in a swamp and gives us a back ache - can we put a latex+gel mattress topper on it to improve the firmness and surface of the mattress - do you supply such a topper. Thanks VS

Dragon asked on Nov 28, 2016

Answer this

Hi VS, my toppers are made to add comfort and so are med to soft, they also add a natural breathing to a mattress due to being an aerated and the natural properties of no dustmites, chemicals or moisture/mildew and it helps with circulation due to not pushing on your pressure points, however, if your mattress is soft or "swamplike" I cannot see it helping you due to the fact that it is a softer topper meant to make hard beds more comfortable, so I think it will only copy your mattress, sorry, Cliff

I have an existing Latex Mattress that needs the pillowtop replaced/refurbished, do you provide this type of service? What is the approximate cost , it is a King size. Thanks

PetaF asked on Oct 12, 2016

Answer this

Hi Peta, this is obviously not one of my mattresses, so is it all latex, is the pillowtop removable or attached, is it both sides or just on one side, mostly you will find that the man made part of the mattress is the problem and the latex part is still good, I sell latex toppers separately, they are 5cm's of aerated 100% Belgian latex with a zip off washable bamboo cover, but if your topper is attached this will not help you, give me an obligation free call on 02 9436 4870, I have 26 years of experience in mattresses across all types and lets see if there's something we can do once I understand the nature of the product ?

Best regards