Lifestyle Clothesline is currently offering a $10 Woolworths gift card to customers encouraging either a positive or negative review based on their build experience. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

Very happy with our clothesline which arrived last week. The ordering procedure was painless and delivery very prompt too. Looking forward to many years use!

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

I ordered over the Easter long weekend. Order processed, delivery within a week, no stress no fuss. Thank you Much appreciated

My favourite clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I like the Lifestyle Austral Foldaway 45 Rotary Clothesline - Made in Australia. The product and the service are all excellent. Super fast delivery. Very happy with the purchase.

Ideal for the space available in our Strata courtyard.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I had short notice to source two new collapsible clotheslines. I did an online search and reviewed a number of products. The lifestyle line met my requirements and price and came with a ground mounting option. Online ordering and delivery was easy with speedy delivery.

Clothesline cover.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

The cover has kept the clothes dry, although it has not rained since installing it !!!
The cover was very easy to install, although I had to modify the wall end attachment to achieve the desired result.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Fantastic product & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Exactly what I needed to do the job. Easy purchase, great communication & speedy delivery. Highly recommended to all shoppers.

Verified Purchase

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Replacement clothesline was exactly as described in the website, including colour. As dimensions were correct, easy to install.
Delivery was superb - Next Day! So lucky! Washing out next day... no more internal laundry hanging!

Hills Portable 170

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Perfect for inside and out. Holds 2 loads of washing and holds them high enough that my 18month old can not pull the clothes off.

Positive comments

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Your delivery time was not as stated (max 9 days) but took 12 days but we are more than happy with the product.

Great Service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

We are very happy with our clothes line purchase. We received the product quickly and a text message to say the product was on its way. Great service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Product received well within the delivery time advised. Service on the phone was excellent.
One if the Plastic line retainer clip covers keep coming off. Will call today to advise and get resolution.

I wonder when I am going to receive my cover

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Your delivery time is unrealistic. It is now the 17th April and I am still waiting. Can you advise when I might receive the product I ordered in April. Let me know when the stage coach will arrive

Comments

It arrived today thank you. Maybe you could have express post at a extra cost to the customer ,I would be happily pay. The cover is brilliant and well made.Only problem was the delay in delivery as... read more »

1 of 25 pages