Lifestyle Clothesline is currently offering a $10 Woolworths gift card to customers encouraging either a positive or negative review based on their build experience. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward.

Renovating modern Hill Hoist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Recently moved to a new house with a modern style Hills hoist in poor condition. Found Lifestyle Clothesline site online and was able to buy new improved parts for this type of clothesline. Deliver was within a few few days and the clothesline is as good as new

Same clothesline 29 years on.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Our original clothes line finally broke after 29 years & while checking the net I was amazed to find the same Austral Retractaway 40 is still available & even better Australian made. I immediately ordered a new one which fitted exactly the same as the old one.

Spare part for Clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

We need a replacement handle for our clothesline. Couldn't fine it anywhere else online or in store. Happy we found it here so we got two.

Spare part for Hills clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

We needed a replacement corner for a Hills hoist clothesline and, after having no luck with local hardware stores or Hills, we were so pleased to find the part with your firm and to have it despatched with no further problems. Thank you for excellent service - I recommended your firm to a friend at Bridge last night as he needs a new clothesline.

High quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

High quality product - this post solved our issue as we can now attach our retractable clothesline to this post and use the clothesline! Easy checkout process and quick delivery - thank you!

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Ordering online was easy. Product was delivered promptly. It took about 10 minutes to set the cover up. And it works a treat. Very happy and would certainly recommend it.

Verified Purchase

Excellent service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I received the products as described on the website, and fast delivery.
The price is very good
I would recommend as safe online website to shop from.
And trust worthy.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

This company were very prompt at sending out product .Product was exactly as descibed online
Would recommend Lifestyle Clothesline to my family and friends

100% Good old fashioned service - Product was exactly as described if not better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

I would not hesitate to recommend this company. The website was easy to navigate, from ordering to delivery.
Great Hills Clothesline, fitted perfectly into the sleeve of the 28 year old one we needed to replace
100% Good old-fashioned service

Saved me lots of dollars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

The hoist mechanism stopped working on my Hills rotary line. Replacement parts at the best price and free prompt shipment.

This is perfect no more bird droppings on my washing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

The clothes line cover is great in summer or winter. No more bird droppings on washing. Also works as a shade for grandkids to play under in summer. Received it really fast and found website good to find things.

Lost without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

I have had my clothesline for 5 years now & could not do without it! I have used it while caravanning, living in an apartment & on back verandas. I love how portable & versatile it is as I can dry anything from queen size sheets to delicates & love how I can dry items on hangers with ease. I would definitely recommend this clothesline.

1 of 12 pages