Lifestyle Clothesline is currently offering a $10 Woolworths gift card to customers encouraging either a positive or negative review based on their build experience. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward.

Easy ordering, swift delivery and simple installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

We needed a small line for s short wall in our courtyard; the Austral 13 unit line was a perfect match. Placing the order was simple and delivery was within two days. The line was easy to install (on a brick wall) and simple to assemble following the helpful instructions.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

This company provided great service, they were very helpful on the phone. The clothesline was delivered within 2 days of purchase. It is a good clothesline, fits our small space perfectly and was easy to assemble.

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I found the ordering process on the Lifestyle website very efficient. My clothesline arrived within 2 working days. I am very impressed with product which has been installed in the laundry of my apartment. Clothes dry very quickly and the clothesline folds down very neatly when not in use.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I found the Lifestyle people very helpful, going through various options to suit my my situation.Delivery was a bit slow, taking 8 days. Assembly was easy, but I found the lines a bit difficult to tighten. Altogether I am happy with the purchase.

Super fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Ordered our clothesline about 1pm on Thursday and it was on our doorstop 9am Friday morning! Delivery was even free! Excellent service and prices plus we also got free pegs!

Wonderful Invention

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I love this product. Don't know how I survived without it. Clothes are no longer cooked in the sun and don't have to run out when it is raining. Arrived within days of ordering and was easy to install. Very happy.

Raymond Terrace NSW 2324

Private message

great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

Very happy with the new clothesline, easy to set up and very practical to use with a good high adjustment. I would
recommend this clothesline to anybody.

Excellent product and fast freight.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

The product is of a high quality with an inpressive checkout and super quick freight to my door. Assembly is easy and i look forward yo many years of service.

Cover for clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Very happy with product and service was prompt. Quick with email replies and I received a peg bag. Thank you

still waiting; would have been nice to get some information???

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

after ordering my clothesline cover last november (?) to ensure my clothes wouldn't fade with the harsh summer sun we get out here that was a 2 week delivery date stated, it is still yet to arrive. I contacted them mid jan as my order hadn't arrived and was told apparently it's here early feb... apparently.

FLINDERS VIEW. QLD.

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic Clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Love the new Clothesline. Does not take up lots of space and can easily fold down for storms. I searched the internet for a Hills Hoist and found a good price then emailed the company. They returned my call Tuesday and they had no more of the one I enquired about but had the upper line and they even gave me further discount and ordered on the spot. Delivery excellent and easy to assemble. Free Delivery was the bonus.

Excellent product - communication a little slow.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

I ordered my clothesline cover then didnt hear anything for ages. Contacted and finally receive and email saying out of stock and wait 2 more weeks

1 of 19 pages