Lifestyle Clothesline is currently offering a $10 Woolworths gift card to customers encouraging either a positive or negative review based on their build experience. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward.

Good service and communication, happy with product and installation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Good value (i.e. pricing, inclusions), order was processed promptly, and installers were in touch within stated timeframe and were punctual and polite plus ensured we were happy with location etc and answered all questions on the day. Lifestyle Clothesline staff were promptly helpful with all queries. Austral rotary product supplied is great.

Great clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

First order Hills hoist unavailable for 4 weeks, so re-ordered Austral - very prompt delivery to country area. Pleased to have good quality Australian made.

Great clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Fast delivery and great quality. Also good to know that it was made in Australia. Loved the colour choice too

Love my new Clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

There is a good range of products, easy to order online and the item was delivered within timeframe stated. I will use Lifestyle Clothesline for my next purchase.

Meets Expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

This has solved the problem where my existing was too close to the pool fence. You need to get the height right or it is difficult to reach the line.I am pleased with it.

Its a blessing especially we have 2 weeks of continuous rain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

I got my clothesline just in time for the 2 weeks of continuous rain.It ave my sanity,as well as electricity bills.
I can wash no matter what the weather is perfect as i work 6 days a week.

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Very impressed by our new clothesline. From online purchase the clothesline was delivered within a few days. It was so easy to install by mounting it onto the side of our brick home which gave us more space. I needed a clothesline that could hold washing for a family of 5 and long enough for king sheets. What i loved the most about this clothesline, is that we got the choice of how long the line could be (up to 5m). I would have no problem recommending this clothesline to anyone.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

Best Price - Great Product - Easy to Install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I bought a Hills Double Folding Clothesline in a very simple and straightforward online transaction with PayPal for security. The goods arrived well within the specified time and were well manufactured and easy to install.
I will have no hesitation in using 'Lifestyle Clotheslines' again in the future, or recommending them to my friends.

Austral Slenderline 20 - Great Product at an Awesome Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Needed a clothesline solution for a narrow section down the side of the house. Did plenty of research and settled on the Austral Slenderline 20. Looked around and found it at Lifestyle Clotheslines for over $30 cheaper than Bunnings with free postage. Ordered and product arrived in 3 days. Installation was really easy with clear instructions, and a template for marking drill hole locations - all fixing hardware was provided for both timber and masonry fittings. Very happy with outcome.

Just great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I spent quite some time researching clotheslines for our new home, as well as suppliers. We ended up buying 3 to cover all possibilities from Lifestyle Clotheslines: an Austral Addaline 35 for main washing (sun and shade); an Austral Unit line 15 (shade only), and an Austral Retractaway 40 for inside the garage (to avoid rain and smoke - will live in a forested area). I wanted an Australian made product that was well made, well designed, durable and functional. These lines met all our requirements and the ordering and delivery service was very attentive and helpful. These were easily DIY mounted too.

Clothes line cover

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Easy to install.Waterproof which has been very handy in this unpredictable weather.Extra tie downs could be useful along the outside perimeter.

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Clothesline cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I bought a clothesline cover from Lifestyle Clotheslines recently. It is really well designed and very easy to install. Material seems robust and it should do what we want it to for quite a few years. Staff were very considerate and helpful. Definitely recommend these.

1 of 22 pages