Lifestyle Clothesline is currently offering a $10 Woolworths gift card to customers encouraging either a positive or negative review based on their build experience. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward.

Great service and product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Great service from the get go. Easy order process, and free postage! Even received a personal video message to thank me for the order and let us know the clothes line wasn't far away. Austral 40 easy to install. Would highly recommend!!

So convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Out of a good range of clothes lines, at Lifestyle Clotheslines, we chose an Austral Foldaway 45, quite simply because it best suited our rather small backyard. The bonus is not only that it is a fold away, but you can pull the whole clothes line out of its plastic holder with ease, for when we have people around for a barbeque.

honestly the BEST company I have ever dealt with ... great products too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

The best range of washing lines, this is my 3rd lifestyle clothesline... I am blown away by their customer service...

Verified Purchase

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Had the exact product I wanted (quality, colour and size). I was extremely happy with the quick and friendly service. Great tip on the website about being able to adjust the size.

Lake Macquarie

• 4 helpful votes

Replacement for old clothsline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

We were looking for a replacement for our rotary clothsline that is broken. I came accross Lifestyle Clothslines while searching online. I saw the folding clothslines and thought this would be a better line to reposition, also it would not interfere with our sensor lights as much as the rotary line.
The order process was very easy, with the bonus of the discount price and free delivery it was ideal. Delivery was very fast, and although I thought I might need to have it installed, we managed to get it up ourselves.
We are so happy with the finished product and have already recommend Lifestyle Clothslines to my neighbour.
Thank you.

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Perfect. Strong. Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Quick and efficient. Prompt customer service and delivery. Clothesline is strong and perfect. Would recommend to all we know. Thanks

quick simple process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I had to order a sleeve for my clothesline ( I was relocating it)
not only did the delivery process take a short time, it was simple and quick, I also received a personalised Message ( video) thanking me for supporting local Australian small Business

Perfect Portable clothesline

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

I am extremely happy with the product. I would highly recommend this to all my friends and families. The best part is the space it gives and the load it takes. Also the height gives an advantage of drying long clothes.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

We ordered our new extendaline online through Lifestyle Clotheslines. We were kept informed by email each day as to the status of our order and received it within 4-5 days of our order. It was delivered by courier so no having to collect it from our local post office. The product was exactly as ordered and perfect for our needs. It was also priced more competitively than other places we had looked. We were very happy with the friendly and efficient service and the product itself.

5 line extendaline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

This line is a great product which I needed replacing, great service, easy ordering, arrived within two days, exceptional. Thank you

MANSFIELD

• 2 helpful votes

Good line

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

A five line unit in a choice of colours. Delivery was prompt and the price competitive with other units. Relatively easy to install

Easy to install

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

A little delay with delivery but very happy with the product- easy to install on brick wall, approximately 1 hour. Plenty of line space.

1 of 31 pages

Can the austral foldaway be lowered it's too high for my partner

Tony asked on Apr 26, 2017

Answer this

Yes, the austral foldaway can be lowered

Hi Tony, Yes the Austral Foldaway rotary clothesline can be lowered. It does depend on the position of the bar in the ground socket. There is a bar inside the socket that is set by the user when installing. this controls the height of the clothesline. If the clothesline is to high when in its lowest position, the socket would need to be dug up and the bar lowered in the socket, then re-concreted in. Hope this helps.