Filter By:

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Willing to give it a try - I've tried everything else!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

So far I have noticed some weight loss during the week while using my 5 days of meals.
I have tended to let my hair down a bit too much on the weekend hence a small weight gain each weekend.
I am fine following the meals during the week but weekends are much harder.
I haven't got 7 days of meals because I have had a lot of social things on the weekends that cannot be avoided.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

So convenient would choose any other way

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I am unable to choose a particular subject about lite n easy as I have high expectations for food but lit and easy have hit above the mark awesome food I was with a competitor (JC) and won't go back there. I'm pleased with the choir and products I receive thank you

Verified Purchase Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Easily the best and simplest way to lose weight!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Lite N Easy is SO easy I can't understand why everyone doesn't try it. It's the first diet that's worked for me without doing a LOT of extra exercise. It's delicious (especially the brekkies and lunches), it's convenient, good value, there's no wastage, meals are clearly labelled and the support service is excellent. I highly recommend it. Some of the dinners aren't to my taste but there are enough to choose from that you can't fail to find a few you like. My favourite thing is that I can have the odd slice of toast, rice or pasta and feel full everyday while still losing weight. So much for no carbs! Salads and fruit are fresh and good quality. What are you waiting for?!

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

The food is good but i find it high in sugar not so good for my diabeties

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

The food is good but i find it high in sugar not so good for my diabetes, especially the fruit cups and dried fruits.
If my sugar levels don't come down then I will have to stop doing it. But so far I have lost 3 kilos in 2 weeks so that's good.

Lite n easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Actual use of the program was surprisingly easy and delicious. When I was unsure of anything online help was readily available and helpful. I worked out my meal plan on line me receiced regular updates on new meals.

Buninyong

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

My Light N Easy Experiance

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Light N easy have provided me with Food & Meal Plans, currently I am on a 1500 calorie meal plan, supplying my own Breakfast. I find that their meal plans are excellent, everything is in the box when I receive it.

salads & snacks are great

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Lunches provided with snacks.
Love the salads & snacks & mince etc but not too keen on other frozen products.
Regular order works very well, saves me choosing each week & delivery great.

Central Coast, New South Wales

• 1 answer
Private message

Food made easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Make eating healthier so much easier and takes the hassle out of doing a full grocery shop and making all the meals up. It's easy and super convenient and keeps you on track!

My LnE Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I have recently restarted lite and easy again and love it! Apart from the absolutely ease and convenience, I am really enjoying the food! Most days I have left overs I get so much! I have noticed small changes and it has only been a few weeks. The altered delivery time, is perfect for my weird working hours. Really enjoying everything. The only thing I don't like, is the continued orders. As I said, I work weird work hours and travel a lot with work and some weeks it is not possible to get. I really enjoy the product and will continue to use it when I am able to order when and what I like.

Can't live without Lite and Easy. It has changed my life i

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I have been committed to Lite and Easy for about 3 months now. I have lost 7 kilos to date. My weight loss journey has intrigued my partner and he has decided to join me.

Great food! Great life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I love the great food and the ease it has brought to my life. I love knowing that I am eating healthy, well balanced meals, and it doesn't take forever to prepare the meals. Which is a big plus for me. I feel so much healthier within myself. I think I will continue to get Lite n' Easy for quite a while to come :)

1 of 230 pages

What can I drink when I am on lite n easy meal plans? Can I only drink water

Farah asked on May 24, 2017

Answer this

I usually drink one cup of coffee with breakfast then for the remainder of the day I drink peppermint tea with morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and evening meal. Occasionally I will have a small glass of wine. Usually drink water during the day.

Hi I have had tummy issues also my weight is higher than it should be. Is there lactose free and gluten free meal plans?

Pammy asked on May 18, 2017

Answer this

Hi Pammy, The Lite n’ Easy meal plans are not lactose free or gluten free. However, we do have a range of dinner meals available that do not include gluten in the ingredients. It is important to keep in mind though that these meals are produced in a kitchen facility that also produces meals with gluten and therefore are not suitable for those with coeliac disease. These meals include: 04 Corned Beef, 08 Hearty Beef Casserole, 14 Roast Beef, 199 Roast Lamb, 27 Braised Chicken & Almonds, 49 Chicken Dijon, 82 Beef Korma, 203 Chicken Tikka, 113 Roghan Josh, 160 Malay Beef Curry, 167 Beef with Red Wine and Mushroom, 181 Butter Chicken, 184 Roast Chicken Breast in Mushroom Sauce, 70 Fishermans Pie, 195 Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks, 186 Apricot Chicken, 194 Thai Red Chicken Curry, 205 Traditional English Sausages with Mash, 208 Spanish Chicken & Rice and 210 Balti Chicken Curry. Lite n’ Easy does not cater for lactose free diets.

Why isn't there more variety in the smaller versions of the meals?

Aussie Special asked on May 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi, our Meals in a Bowl and Lite Meals rotate from season to season to give more variety. Thank you for your feedback though. We will pass this on to our kitchen and development teams.

See all 885 questions about Lite n' Easy