Filter By:

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

A lifestyle choice - not a diet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

This is an easy to follow meal plan that makes life easy. All the food is fresh and there is plenty of fruit and vegetables. It is great to have it all delivered ready to go. There is a good variety of food and we have not found that we are ever hungry. I travel a lot for work and find that I can just take my food with me wherever I go which just adds to the simplicity of it.

Verified Purchase Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Convenient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Food was yummy and easy to prepare ... the convenience was the best part ... i chose the 5 day 1200 cal ... apart from a few ingredients that I didn't like the meals were great

Verified Purchase Calorie Meal Plan: 1800

This is my journey to my healthy eating life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

The suggested meal plans had so much variety. Each day was different to the next. I found the meals very filling and delicious. I have only been on the program for 6 weeks and I have been receiving compliments already.

Verified Purchase Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

So convenient and really does live up to its name.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Lite n Easy has exceeded my expectations. Every meal has been delicious, filling & used fresh ingredients. I have been doing 7 Day lunches and the occasional dinner for 3 months now and clothes are hanging off me. I love sharing how great it is with work colleagues as I prepare my lunches in the tea room at work. Customer service is extremely helpful too. Nothing is too much for them. If you are considering this option then I implore you to give it a go, you have nothing to lose.. Except kgs and cms from your waist line!!

Enjoy menu planning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Losing weight and keeping it off is alwsys a struggle. Having planned meals which have such a wide variety it was easy to make it part of my weekly routine.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1800

Pretty good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Been able to follow the set up fairly well theres a lot more food in it than I expected It was also on the whole pretty good food although after a few weeks i was fairly sick of seeing beans in my Dinners.

The Ideal Meal Plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Since starting liteneasy it has reached all my expectations. The program is so easy to follow and the meal plans are so convenient and the food is just delicious. And the support is there if needed. I look forward to my deliveries every week when the van turns up on my doorstep. It has been the best decision I have ever made and the weight is just falling off.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1800

Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

So delicious and very easy. Ticks all my boxes for a great easy to follow diet. Heaps of food in the 1800cal diet as well, so I always felt like I was snacking.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Great - ease of use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Great program. Easy to follow and yummy!!
Great and easy for all to follow!
Even a man can follow it and appreciate its ease.
Highly recommended for anyone who is searching for a practical and effective weight loss program

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

I work full time and live by myself it is very convenient and I am losing weight so very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Results are excellent. Easy to follow food was delicious and always fresh. I work so no preparation required . Every few weeks I have the 5 day full menu just for some variety and I love cooking so that is a change

Love the Food!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Really enjoy the food, the lunch wraps are great!! The dinners are all very tasty, I thought they might be bland but I was surprised. The convenience was also fantastic. I started on the 7 day program and now after two months and dropping a few kilo's I have changed to the 5 day plan so I can still spoil myself on the weekends :)

Lite & Easy Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Before starting Lite n' Easy I read a few reviews that said the food was a bit bland. I pleseantly surprised when I found that this wasn't the case! Some of the dinners have been a little lacking in flavour but overall I am extremely happy with the quality of food (lunches are my favourite!). Since starting Lite n' Easy around 10 weeks ago I have seen a steady decrease in weight and find that I'm always full after the meals. I love the convenience, it works perfectly for my busy lifestyle.

1 of 236 pages

Hi, Do you provide gluten free on lite'n'easy?

Celia asked on Jun 28, 2017

Hi Celia,
The Lite n’ Easy meal plans are not gluten free, however we do have a range of dinner meals available that do not include gluten in the ingredients. It is important to keep in mind though that these meals are produced in a kitchen facility that also produces meals with gluten and therefore are not suitable for those with coeliac disease. These meals include: 04 Corned Beef, 08 Hearty Beef Casserole, 14 Roast Beef, 199 Roast Lamb, 27 Braised Chicken & Almonds, 49 Chicken Dijon, 82 Beef Korma, 203 Chicken Tikka, 113 Roghan Josh, 160 Malay Beef Curry, 167 Beef with Red Wine and Mushroom, 181 Butter Chicken, 184 Roast Chicken Breast in Mushroom Sauce, 70 Fishermans Pie, 195 Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks, 186 Apricot Chicken, 194 Thai Red Chicken Curry, 205 Traditional English Sausages with Mash, 208 Spanish Chicken & Rice and 210 Balti Chicken Curry.

Hi do you offer a substitute for yogurt, if so how can I arrange please?

Terese asked on Jun 26, 2017

Hi Terese,
We are unable to substitute items in the meal plan, however you may wish to replace the yoghurt with a healthy snack of your own around 120 calories.

Hi, I am currently getting lite and easy. I am lactose intolerant and can't eat the yoghurt that gets supplied. Could I substitute this with a fruit cup salad?.

Debbie asked on Jun 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debbie, you could substitute the yoghurt with your own fruit cup, however, it is important to note that you would be decreasing your daily calcium intake as a result of doing so.

See all 907 questions about Lite n' Easy