NO Exchange and NO Returns! SCAM POLICY!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Faulty product

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Tried to return a red sports bra that ran into a white Lorna jane top while I was exercising at whitfords store WA. The manager was very rude and unprofessional. She tried to say it was my fault that it happened, asked me the date I bought it - I shop at Lorna Jane just about every week and said I can't remember the exact date and if she could please look it up on the system. She was so unhelpful and said I had to contact head office. Wow! Regardless of the thousands I spend at Lorna Jane, it was clearly a default in the product so really the lady should have been more helpful. This is the first time I've had an issue with a product and any employee. I'll be making sure Head Office hears of her incompetence.

Item not as described

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I bought a winter down coat from Lorna Jane as the product was described to be thermal and I was also advised by the store person it would keep me warm for outdoor use which I said I wanted it for. I wore the jacket in the cold and I was freezing! had I known the jacket was not actually a warm and thermal coat there is no way I would have bought it, it was very expensive and doesn't do what it says it does! A refund for the product should be offered. I usually love Lorna Jane products but am extremely disappointed in this purchase.

LORNA JANE GEELONG --- Ripped OFF

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Lorna Jane --Geelong Store
I purchased a number of items in Feb, 2017. I spent over $150.00, so l received Lorna Janes $30 discount -all good so far!
I returned a pair of tights (from that purchase) -May 2017 as they were faulty. As they no longer had my size, I proceeded to try on some other tights for the same price. When the exchange was put through I was charged an additional $20 which was part of my original discount!!!
Really Lorna Jane????
YOUR product was FAULTY and l only wanted to EXCHANGE the item ... there was NO difference in the original cost!!!
NO MORE LORNA JANE FOR ME!!!

Terrible Service and Terrible Returns Policy

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Bought three things online that had some type of small discount on them. Used the size guide to ensure I got correct sizes. Placed the order but then the next morning a 30% off promo starts. I contact customer service asking for promo to be applied given I'd only just ordered, and all my sizes were still available, plus my order had not been despatched yet. Didn't hear back for days.

Meanwhile order arrives and there's a mark on the top - looks like makeup and there was a yellow price sticker on the tag so I assume it was tried on at a stor
e somewhere. Not only that, but the shorts I ordered were way too big! No where near do they sit within the size measurements on the website!

So all in all very disappointed with the order and then I finally hear back that no they won't apply the discount to my order...end of story! Wow, I'm so unimpressed and as mentioned to them, I'd never ordered from them before.

I then ask the question about just going to store for a refund only to discover online that because the items were discounted I can't get a refund only an exchange which is useless as their sizing runs too big for my tiny frame!

Never would I recommend Lorna Jane to anyone. They couldn't care less about the fact I missed out on $30+ dollars of extra discount - not one care factor to go 'Wow, we're so glad to have you as a new customer to Lorna Jane. We don't normally apply discounts on purchases outside the promo period but given you only missed out by a day and you contacted us during the promo period and we failed to get back to you before it ended we will gladly offer you the discount amount this one time. Thank you for shopping at Lorna Jane, we will process the credit now.' No instead they simply aggravate their new customer who will never shop with them again and tell all their friends to check out the reviews here before bothering with a company who doesn't care about its customers.

Cape Town

Never Shop Online!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

This company is full of problems. I order online and it should be in 8 working days, After 30 days nothing...no parcel? No money? When I contact them, they reply that delivery UPS company have a problem and I must contact them. Why must I contact the delivery company? I order from Lorna Jane not UPS, I need my order!

Armidale

Terrible Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Bought $110 tights from Lorna Jane and within one week a hole had begun to rip through the knee. Spoke to customer service and explained that nothing outside of regular exercise had caused these tights to rip. I was appalled that they deemed this as my own fault and refused to do anything about it other than reassure me that it was not their fault provide a 20% discount for another pair as "a gesture of good will". I have owned a number of much cheaper tights and never had such an issue so would not recommend spending the money.

Horrible environment..

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Brookeside staff are not inviting, i will never shop there again. Spent $210.00 today on mothers day!!
Not into helping but love your cash. Avoid like the plague. Sorry Lorna your shop sucks..
Put me off your items, that i have a wardrobe full. Lost me no more... Ebay is the way ladies atleast sellers are courteous. And 99% perfect!!

SydneY

• 1 answer

Happy with purchases

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I bought 2 bras, 2 leggings (one thermal that I wear with boots), and a top.

The top was abit lose as they didnt have xs. I exchanged it for a better fitting top. For stylish clothes i will wear lot, I think its worth the money spent.

Im petite, but found the clothes fitting, which i have trouble with. So it was nice to fit in the clothes.
I recommend the loyalty club as I got $10 off the next time I went in.
I also got a free work out bag worth $70.
Overall im happy and customer service was nice at Rhodes store sydney.

Queensland

• 2 helpful votes

Never shopping with Lorna Jane again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I was a Lorna Jane fan until recently, but now I will never shop with you again. My latest online order has been nothing but problems.

Firstly, your new website is terrible. Placing an order is horribly glitchy on a mobile. I struggled with your website for well over an hour before I had to call your customer service and wait until I could get on a desktop. Your rep agreed that the website has issues. The search menu doesn’t open correctly, you can’t open your bag to see your items, and at one point the language even changed while browsing.

I ordered on the Wednesday before Easter, and had planned to take some of my new items on holiday the next weekend. Granted there were some public holidays, but when my order hadn’t been shipped one week later (3 business days, when dispatch is normally next-day) I emailed to ask for an update. The next day I received a reply confirming that my order is on the “pick run” and would likely be dispatched that afternoon, and I should receive the tracking details that evening or Friday.

When I hadn’t received a confirmation by Friday afternoon I phoned again and was told that my order had been delayed for an unusually long time, so she would try to get it dispatched that day as priority. It still wasn’t shipped.

On Saturday I received an email advising that a singlet I purchased was out-of-stock and my order would be shipped without it. Yet on Thursday I was advised that my order was ready to be shipped, which means you outright lied to me.

I then received my package almost 2 weeks after ordering – after the holiday where I had planned on taking a couple of my new items. Everything fit great except for one pair of tights. Despite having many other pairs in the same size this style was too tight. Today I phoned your customer service to see if my local stores had the size I needed in stock to exchange. I was then told by your rep that I cannot exchange because I ordered during a sale… seriously? I didn’t want a refund, and there aren’t any shipping costs involved like an exchange through the warehouse, I simply wanted to walk into a store and swap the tights – which is zero extra cost to your overall business. Even after explaining the ongoing saga to your customer service rep, I was told that I could not exchange the tights. What a poor, disappointing experience. After all the mistakes and delays on your part you weren’t even willing to help me with an exchange to remedy the situation.

Clearly you don’t care about your customers or reputation. I’ve been shopping with you for years but I will be never be returning, and I will continue warning others of my bad experience.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

No stock, but they take your money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Ordered online 2 weeks ago, they took my money at time of checkout, I contact them after no parcel or emails in 2 weeks, only to be told they can't fulfill my order, and it will take 3 days to refund MY money!!!!! won't shop online here again

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 10 pages

I spent over $350 to get the promotion of 3/4 tights with Lorna Jane online (with $160 to get them through NZ customs). I entered the code for the promotion, selected my size and paid for the order. My order arrived and the free tights for spending over $350 were not in there but a random 9% discount for no apparent reason has been applied to each item on my order to take it 95c under the $350 cost for the free tights and instead of paying over $350 like I thought I've paid $349.05 and got no free tights? I've never shopped at Lorna Jane before and been given a discount without a sale being on for just being a good customer and I have spent thousands with Lorna Jane. The order was definitely over $350 when I brought the stuff and adds up to just over $380 when you look at the items online. So what's going on? I know I selected the code, the colour and the size but suddenly I've been given a discount to take me 95c under getting the free promotion?

Teresah asked on Mar 16, 2017

There are many women over 50 who do not want to look ridiculous in tights but exercise regularly. Why do you not cater for us? We need comfortable, fitting track pants. Not baggy and ridiculous, but modern and flattering!

claire asked on Feb 24, 2017

Hi guys, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me with 2 different items and now it's frustrating. Just before XMAS I purchased the Fluro pink and yellow sports bra from the Springfield Lakes (QLD) store. I spent around $300 on that particular day. I washed it before I wore it as I do with every new piece of clothing and when I sweat the pink runs and when I wash it the pink runs and I use a cold wash. When you pay $60 for a sports bra you dont expect this to happen. I don't have my receipt obviously because of the time frame nor did I actually keep it because I expect LJ appreal to be of high quality. Could you please advise what your policy is? Thanks Sarah

Sharpie asked on Feb 09, 2015

Answer this

Hi Sarah,
I am sorry to hear that your sports bra is having issues with the colour running. We would be happy to offer you a product assessment which we can either do in store or at Head Office. The address details for Head Office are as follows:
Lorna Jane Product Assessment
PO Box 1105
Eagle Farm, Qld, 4009.
We do require proof of purchase along with the item however if you no longer have the receipt we can find this by using other information. For example, the store you purchased it at and the date. If the transaction was attached to your name at the time of purchase that is a very easy way for us to find your details. If you would prefer to give those details privately you are welcome to contact us via email: customerservice@lornajane.com.au or by phoning 13 89 90.
I look foward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards,