Review rating:

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Crunchylicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2016

Love them since I was a kid! The crunchy peanut and coating is a good treat when watching TV or while driving around. I just limit my treats lately though as my bloodsugar is high!!! But this is uch a nostalgic candy!

This is perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2016

They are so amazing that they don’t last long. The flavour is just addictive and this happened to be one of my favorite snacks.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Love them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2016

Pros:

•One of the best peanut butter flavored candies on the market.

Cons:

•They don’t last long.

•Unhealthy snack

I tend to binge eat on these so they really last only a week or so. It isn’t the healthiest option on the market – but you’re allowed to indulge once in a while and these are just really really yummy!

Bris Vegas

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

The big m and m

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2014

When you eat M & M's the outside is crunchy and there is some chocolate in there and that's ok but I could live without them. The peanut M & M however goes crunchy on the outside and then some chocolate and then crunchy in the middle due to the peanut treat contained within.

+ Crunchy and then soft and then crunchy again

- Sometimes the colour distribution in a packet is uneven which unsettles my OCD, haha.

ADELAIDE

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Oh . wow.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2012

This treat has captivated my taste buds through and through , i often find myself at the common deli or candy bar asking myself which snack i should indulge in and i usually find myself walking away with this beauty. Chocolate covered peanuts with a colored shell, whats not to love? Be careful though , they're so good you often find your hand looking for an endless packet, only to come up short.

+ What is there not to like about them

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

What if you find a white m&m with a nut

You eat it of course

Brisbane, QLD

• 6 answers
  • 223 helpful votes

Peanuts and chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2011

Mars M&M's Peanut are decadent bite sized little treats that I love to eat. Its true that once you start eating these its very hard to stop before you reach the bottom of the packet. They are roasted peanuts which are covered in a delicious milk chocolate coating which melts in your mouth. On top of the milk chocolate is a sweet candy shell which are coloured in an assortment of bright colours to tempt everyone. Very crispy and crunchy and so very tasty. Available in two different sized bags, but really why would you ever pick the small bag! Can be purchased from all good supermarkets and convenience stores. Fairly priced.

+ Crunchy, Crispy and very nutty. Great flavour

- Contains peanuts so keep away from people with nut allergies

• 2 answers
  • 52 helpful votes

So tasty

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2011

We love m&m's and especially the peanut ones. They are so tasty. We often buy them when we have a long drive.

They are one of our favourite snacks and have just the right combination of peanut, chocolate and a delicious candy coating.

They come in different packet sizes, but we usually buy the largest. We've been tempted to buy the bucket on occasion because the more the merrier right?

Anyone who loves chocolate and nuts will absolutely love peanut m&m's. Look out for them on sale as they are often on special at different stores.

+ Tasty

• 38 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2011

Whoever thought up the idea of Peanut M&M's was a genius! The taste and texture is perfect and they're a bit favourite around here.

+ Peanut M&M's are the perfect combination of creamy chocolate, crispy shell and crunchy nut. They are the kind of thing you can't just have one or two of and the packet usually gets finished very quickly in our house.

- They're too moreish... I can't stop eating them!

• 9 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 82 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2011

If my husband comes home with a packet of these I know my waistline is in trouble because I can't resist them. I could probably eat a whole packet on my own if I let myself. They are just the perfect size and taste in my opinion and you just want MORE!

+ The combination of the chocolate, candy shell and the peanuts is spot on. One of my favourite chocolate treats. Also available in a mix packet with the crispy and plain which is good if you can't make a decision.

- It would be good if they had the choice of natural colours instead of the bad colours.

• 47 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2011

This is a good tasting, well made and reasonably priced chocolate treat. They come in different sized packs, so you can by in bulk for a party. They are colourful and they taste lovely.

+ This is one the best tasting candies and one of my favourites. They have a really nice, crunchy, sweet chocolate coating and the peanuts inside are always fresh and crunchy as well. Good for parties and the mini packs are great for a snack. The price is good as well.

- There isn't anything that I don't like about this product. But they would not be suitable for young children as they peanuts are a choking risk.

sunshine west, vic

• 1 answer
  • 156 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2011

a great chocolate that has an outer think chocolate shell around a good quality peanut. a chocolate snack that i definately am looking for more once the packet is finished although i know they ae not super healthy

+ i just love these choclate coated peanut treats and find them to be of a high quality never letting my craving down. thin hard outer cholocate shell that crunches when you bite into them and comes with many differing bright colorings for added fun. a brand that provides the same quality time after time, comes in small snack and larger family sized packaging

- never enough in the packet

• 4 comments
  • 14 answers
  • 348 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2011

These are a great occasional snack and easy to eat because you can just pop them into your mouth one by one. They have a great crisp shell and inside there's a bit of chocolate and then finally a peanut. Theres nothing I dont like about these. They come in a range of pack sizes and are often on sale.

+ These are probably my favourite chocolate treat which have been around for so many years. I like the crunch and the taste. They are supposed to not melt in your hands, and thats true, unless your hands are slightly wet or if you keep them in your hands for a long time.

- They are fattening, so I dont have them regularly.

1 of 2 pages