Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Can't get a better deal anywhere else! No stress, no fuss! So professional... Speak to the experts.... Get the best for you home and business.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

We love this feedback. We're really glad we were able to help you find a competitive deal on your business and home energy. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Put Me On The DNC List!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I have asked 3 different people to put me on the DO NOT CALL list and no surprise surprise no one has listened to me! If it isn't done soon i will be going to the ombudsman.

Made it more expensive!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I had a call of [name removed] and he said my contract was up for renewal and put me on a new deal, i assumed he knew what he was talking about but clearly he did not as the deal is more expensive. Also my plan was not even up for renewal so where you got that information from i will never know. What a waste of 30 minutes for me! Thanks [name removed]

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Hanna, we are very sorry to hear this feedback. We are genuinely a free service, only in the business of saving people time and money by finding more competitive energy deals for them. If you wo... read more »

Gas and Electricity savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Fantastic work on the phone got me a much better deal on my gas and electricity bill, thank you Make it Cheaper!

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Our pleasure! We're glad we were able to find you a great deal on your gas and electricity and look forward to helping you again in the future

Great savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

This was a very easy process to get a better deal and save money. They did all the work and I save the money.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Glad we were able to help you save time and money! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us

Save time and money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

Fantastic salespeople on the phone, quick and efficient in finalising my enquiry! Such a great way to compare companies, saved me lots of time and energy. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're so glad we could help you find a more competitive deal on your energy and we look forward to helping you again in the future

should be "making it easier"

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

An offer to find a cheaper electricity company was like an offer to do all my shopping without me leaving home.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Thanks for your feedback! Glad we made the process much easier for you and were able to find you a more competitive energy deal!

Do yourself a favour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Easy to do with real savings. Take the guess work out of comparing with Make It Cheaper. Not time wasters, not pushy and easy to swap over

Savings made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Very easy process and saved me 20% off my power bill which is invaluable. The lady that handled my enquiry was very easy to deal with and explained things clearly.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

I have never set up energy before, so was nervous to do so. I first spoke to Anneka who was extremely helpful, and made me feel at ease. She then transferred me through to Kristen who talked me through the whole process and was very informative. I would highly recommend Make it Cheaper to anyone who is looking to switch and get cheaper energy. Thank you ladies, you made what could have been a stressful day, very easy.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Fantastic feedback. We're so glad our team here were able to make it easy for you and find you a great deal on your energy. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us- we've passed i... read more »

Easy transfer to new retailer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Your guys made it very easy for me to tranfer to a cheaper power retailer in just one phone call

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Fantastic feedback! We look forward to helping you again in the future

MIC... Aussie & Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

They make it so easy. would have been easier if they sent through T&C's for us to read and e-sign rather than sitting on the phone for 1/2 hour (we have 3 accounts here @ work)

other than that... they are AUSSIES you talk to (too good in this day and age)

cheers!

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Thanks for your feedback. We are looking into ways to make the T&Cs process faster, so thanks for your thoughts on this. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

1 of 32 pages

Hi I own a glass company in victory a want to now how it works?

trenteberle@bigpond.com asked on Sep 10, 2015

Answer this

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Here at Make It Cheaper we are a free comparison service for electricity and gas at business and residential properties. The process is quick and easy; after a quick phone call we’ll be able to compare your energy needs across our panel of 8 retailers including AGL and Energy Australia, to find you the best price available. If we can't beat the energy deal you're currently on we'll let you know to stay where you are.

If you'd like to speak with a savings expert please send your details through, along with a copy of your bill for an accurate comparison, over to consumers@makeitcheaper.com.au and we'll have a savings expert contact you at your request.

Kind Regards,