Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I struggled for 2 years with expensive bills every quarter. After being connected with a new provider, Alinta energy, I have saved $80 a quarter. Make it cheaper were easy, knowledgeable, professional and fast. I highly recommend this company and am so thankful for the service they provided me.

price on electricity

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Useless site said it will compare doesn't deliver endless you leave a phone number only want to compare don't want idiots ringing me up

A M A Z I N G savings and service!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

The representative (Ms SB) who dealt with our account was professional, knowledgeable and overall just fantastic at her job. All the information provided was easily understood, not daunting like other similar businesses.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're glad you found our sales agent professional and helpful and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Great Service and Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Great customer service by a rep that made the whole transaction a very pleasant experience AND saved us approx $700 annually on our bills

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're glad you had a pleasant experience with our business and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Prompt Friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Customer service was extremely good, prompt and friendly. All questions were answered in a timely manner and understandable given that electricity language can be confusing sometimes.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

We're glad we made the process simple for you and easy to understand! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. MIC Team

a good service that I didn't know existed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

These guys know their stuff and made it easier to compare my energy options. I wish I could have something like this with my phones!

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Good feedback! Hopefully telco is an area we can help you with in the future. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us

Great Easy Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Very easy system and well explained by the staff member - we are now saving approx $800 per quarter for our business. Boss if happy

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Fantastic to hear! We love making people happy by saving them time and money on their energy bills. $800 per quarter is a massive saving, so well done! We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Sounds Great, then they keep calling

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I was all for looking to save money, who isn't, but when there wasn't a saving they asked to do my home, to which i said no don't bother but they kept probing for answers, is you home also with X retailer? is their gas. Why do you tell them to continue to probe for answers when a customer has said no thanks, then a few weeks later i received a call, stating that they had spoke to me before, which is true but had found savings and wanted me to go through it again, yet how can there be savings already after only being a few weeks? to which there wasn't savings, Don't bother calling again unless there really is savings. Huge savings as stated on your website.

Good service until you don't want to use them anymore

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

We have used this company a few times to negotiate our electricity rates and found the people friendly and the service painless and useful. However, for our most recent electricity contract, we decided to do the shopping around ourselves. When Make It Cheaper rang us to initiate the renegotiation, I informed them of this; however, they don't seem to have gotten the message and have now taken to harassing us by SMS with constant reminders that our contract had finished and that we might be on a higher rate. The fact that we're not calling them doesn't seem to be giving them the message that we don't want to use their service.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Sophie, we're sorry to hear this recent feedback. If you could please inbox us your full name, I'll ensure you're placed on our list so you stop receiving our reminders. Thanks, MIC Team

good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

lady I spoke to was very pleasant and helpful, saved time researching and the switch was easy and hassle free

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback- we're glad we were able to help you save time and money on your energy and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Hassle Free bill research

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

It's good to have someone willing to help you save on your bills. I don't have a lot of time, so this is very convenient and stress free.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're glad we were able to help you save time and money on your energy bills. We look forward to helping you again in the future

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Can't get a better deal anywhere else! No stress, no fuss! So professional... Speak to the experts.... Get the best for you home and business.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

We love this feedback. We're really glad we were able to help you find a competitive deal on your business and home energy. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

1 of 33 pages

Hi I own a glass company in victory a want to now how it works?

trenteberle@bigpond.com asked on Sep 10, 2015

Answer this

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Here at Make It Cheaper we are a free comparison service for electricity and gas at business and residential properties. The process is quick and easy; after a quick phone call we’ll be able to compare your energy needs across our panel of 8 retailers including AGL and Energy Australia, to find you the best price available. If we can't beat the energy deal you're currently on we'll let you know to stay where you are.

If you'd like to speak with a savings expert please send your details through, along with a copy of your bill for an accurate comparison, over to consumers@makeitcheaper.com.au and we'll have a savings expert contact you at your request.

Kind Regards,