Waste of time and money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Thanks to Make it Cheaper I am spending $2000 a quarter more in my small business. Thanks guys for wasting my time and money.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

More expensive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

The salesperson gave me the wrong figures and information over the phone so our new provider has ended up being more expensive. When I confronted them they admitted they were at fault but did not offer a suitable consolation and I'm currently stuck with the energy provider.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Nat, we're very sorry to hear this feedback. Could you please inbox us your contact number? We would really like to give you a call to discuss what has happened and ensure you're on a plan you're satisfied with. Many thanks, MIC Team

Hi,
Unless you can deliver what you promised when you initially made contact last year there's no point wasting anymore of my time.

Good Conversation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Make it cheaper was able to negotiate a reasonable power service to this Business.
The phone consultant was happy to phone when it was convenient.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback. Glad we were able to help you find a competitive deal on your energy. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Great service and has saved me lost of money off my electricity bills for my 2 businesses. Highly recommend Make It Cheaper.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Thanks for the recommendation! Keep an eye out for the Referral email when you can refer other businesses, family or friends. You may help them save money on their energy, plus you'll score a Coles/Myer gift card for your efforts! Thanks, MIC Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

Very happy with service will recommend it to my friendsi in the future thanks guys for your help we appreciate it

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Our pleasure! Glad we were able to find you a great deal on your energy and we look forward to helping you again in the future

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Excellent service from staff who went out of her way to assist me. If she said she would phone me back - she did and straight away. Well done.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! Glad we were able to help you find a competitive deal on your energy and you found our service easy to use. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Everyone should be using this service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

We all want to save money and more often than not we can, we just don't know about it. These guys can help you save money on bills and it's quick, no fuss.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Fantastic feedback! We're trying to get the word out about our service, so if you know any other businesses or family and friends who would benefit from cheaper energy bills, please feel free to pa... read more »

Kind regards, MIC Team

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

It took about 20 mins to get all the info I needed, and to provide the info MIC needed. The info I rec'd was clear & being provided a phone no to call the salesperson directly to f/up with other questions was very useful.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're really glad we were able to find you a competitive deal on your energy and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I struggled for 2 years with expensive bills every quarter. After being connected with a new provider, Alinta energy, I have saved $80 a quarter. Make it cheaper were easy, knowledgeable, professional and fast. I highly recommend this company and am so thankful for the service they provided me.

price on electricity

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Useless site said it will compare doesn't deliver endless you leave a phone number only want to compare don't want idiots ringing me up

A M A Z I N G savings and service!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

The representative (Ms SB) who dealt with our account was professional, knowledgeable and overall just fantastic at her job. All the information provided was easily understood, not daunting like other similar businesses.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're glad you found our sales agent professional and helpful and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Great Service and Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Great customer service by a rep that made the whole transaction a very pleasant experience AND saved us approx $700 annually on our bills

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're glad you had a pleasant experience with our business and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

1 of 34 pages

Hi I own a glass company in victory a want to now how it works?

trenteberle@bigpond.com asked on Sep 10, 2015

Answer this

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Here at Make It Cheaper we are a free comparison service for electricity and gas at business and residential properties. The process is quick and easy; after a quick phone call we’ll be able to compare your energy needs across our panel of 8 retailers including AGL and Energy Australia, to find you the best price available. If we can't beat the energy deal you're currently on we'll let you know to stay where you are.

If you'd like to speak with a savings expert please send your details through, along with a copy of your bill for an accurate comparison, over to consumers@makeitcheaper.com.au and we'll have a savings expert contact you at your request.

Kind Regards,