Verified Purchase

awesome awesome bloody awesome! Will never use another company again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I've used man with a van for my last 3 moves, always excellent, except this time went above and beyond. The lads moved all my stuff in an hour less than quoted, and were so helpful in engaging my curious 3 year old. Bloody good job, 3 bedroom house done in under 3 hours, i'll never use another company again.

Simple, fast and effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Last time I moved the stuff myself - took me two days and plenty of heartache. This time decided to go with MWAV because I'd heard such good things about them. What a difference! Got a whole office's worth of furniture done in 3 hours. I'll be back...

surprisingly relaxing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

On time, friendly and had a clear plan with lots of energy.
We were so happy with the entire process. Couldn't have asked for a more efficient and smooth move which made it stress free.
Will only be using Man with a Van in the future.

Verified Purchase

Extremely professional and friendly service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

The whole process was extremely quick. From start to finish the movers were very polite. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a hassle free move.

Verified Purchase

Made moving house a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Three men with a van turned up on the dot of 8am as arranged. They relocated my belongings from a storage unit and also a second location to my new rental property. They were polite, professional and efficient. Added bonus was they had great interpersonal skills and were very careful with my belongings. The estimated time for the job was accurate so there were no surprises there. Will definitely use them again next time I house hop.

Verified Purchase

Great service and flexible quote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

It was the first time I've used movers and it was fantastic. We decided to chip in and help and that made the quote cheaper and the move faster. That said we opted out for heavy stuff and the guys were organised and efficient. I really felt like they were calm, casual and respectful. Stoked with how the day came together.

3 perfect moves so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

We've done 3 moves so far with Man with a van over the years and they've been great every time. If you and/or some friends can pitch in to help carrying stuff then you can save a heap of time and money as well.

We let their guys handle the larger furniture, whilst me and my friends ran the smaller boxes down to the truck. Turned a 6 hours job into a 3 hour job which was a huge saving.

They're great to work with and I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Would book again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Jackson and Matt from Man With a Van moved me out of my apartment this morning and I couldn't recommend them more highly. They were friendly, very professional, took good care of my things and got the job done without any fuss, in under the time allocated. I wouldn't hesitate to book them again.

Three from Three

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

We have used the Man three times in the last three years and each and every time they have been punctual, effective and friendly. During one of the moves my partner was 8 months pregnant and we thought we would never get it done in time. Thanks to these guys the move was as painless as possible - they managed to get us out of a two bedroom apartment and into a two bedroom house quick sticks, no hassle. They even managed to fit the bikes in. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Verified Purchase

Made the move a whole lot easier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

We were moving a 1bedroom home. The homes were 2ks apart. Quote given by call center guy was 3 hours.
The boys came in on time, started moving stuff with no fuss. They finished the job 30 minutes faster than the quoted time too. The only negative I have is, there were instances when I was moving faster than them.

Verified Purchase

Friendly, efficient and fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

I booked man with a van rather last minute and they juggled their workload to fit me in. Willy and Fynn were fantastic guys who got the job done in under the time allocated and with such a positive attitude, the type of guys you know you could trust with your things. Will use this company again in future!

Verified Purchase

Best movers in Melbourne!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

5 stars isn't enough. Great guys, super fast and took such care with my things. They were friendly, efficient and organised. Amazing!

1 of 3 pages