Review rating:
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer
Private message

Maroochy Smash Repairs on the Sunshine Coast do a fantastic job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

We have had four smash repairs (large and small repairs) done by Maroochy Smash Repairs, across three cars, over the last nine years. Often it has not been our fault! We have maximum no-claim insurance with NRMA, and have totally ignored their preferred smash repairer, Mellington Smash Repairs of Maroochydore, because Maroochy Smash Repairs do a far superior job, and do not rush their work. Jeff Gill is the manager at Maroochy Smash Repairs, and his attention to detail is absolutely first class. He is extremely client focused, provides an ex cellent finished product and has an extensive qualified smash repairer background. If you want your car repaired by a first class smash repairer on the Sunshine Coast, please give Maroochy Smash Repairs an opportunity to show you how good a job they do. I have lived at Alexandra Headland for the last nine years and are not related to Maroochy Smash repairs in any way. If you need further information about this review, please contact me via my home number listed in the White Pages. Laurence Mann 10 March 2017.