• 1 helpful vote

AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2015

I am addicted to all flavours of the pods, I can't get enough! They are my favourite movie snack. They are perfect when they have been in the fridge so the chocolate hardens and than melts in your mouth

• 4 comments
  • 14 answers
  • 348 helpful votes
Private message

Bad

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2012

These are great to have just a couple because they are too sweet to finish off the entire pack. If I eat more than a couple, I tend to feel sick to my stomach, so I avoid that as much as possible. These are nice crunchy biscuits which are still chocolately and would be great with a cup of tea or coffee.

+ These are small sized biscuit snacks with a Snickers centre. They would really suit fans of Snickers who like the peanuts and caramel in Snickers.

- They are too sweet for me to eat regularly when I want chocolate, so these arent my first choice for sweets.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Disgusting.the base tastes like burnt toast with a taste of cocoa powder added,,I can't even give them to the dog,so can I have my money back ,or MARS BARS

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 104 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2011

My mouth is already watering as I write this review thinking about it. These pods are my favourite of them all, I love the smooth velvety feeling of the snickers chocolate as you bite into the bud. The combination of the crunch outside and smoother inside is what makes the bud.

+ Taste AMAZING! You can find them in your local supermarket all the time and they are a reasonable price.

- The only problem is that they get finished off too quickly. There's not enough in each packet! They should have different sized packs to accomodate for all sized families.