My experience was horrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

I waited a week and a half for the technician just to provide me a quote for the repair. Then a week later parts arrive, technician attends to replace the parts only to find out that he's ordered the wrong parts, you've got to be kidding me 3 weeks no oven. I will never use this company again.

Verified Purchase

Excellent service & beyond expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Our electric CHEF stove/oven 'died'. I called the Chef's authorized service center (before calling Master Appliance), and was told I had to wait 6 days - far too long to wait! But when I called Master Appliance, the call-center made a booking for me the next day. The technician (his name is Dodge) arrived within the scheduled time & in less than 30 minutes diagnosed the problem. He fixed the fault immediately at a very reasonable cost.
I will definitely use the company again.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Henny Penny for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Leo is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Leo was brilliant, he gave me great advice, was really quick and fixed the problem - ask for Leo he is great!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Simone for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

A job well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

My wife was very happy with Jesse & his work performance. Our machine is performing better then before. He gets a 10/10 from us!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you James for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Professional and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Prompt email response regarding issues with dishwasher and follow up phone call handled professionally. Peter arrived the next day and diagnosed the problem immediately and then explained it in such a way that we all understood what need to be done to rectify the problem. Peter phoned ahead to advise us he was on his way and was very professional throughout the visit.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Ricki for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Great and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Peter correctly diagnosed the problem with our 14 year old Miele washing machine and quickly fixed it. He arrived on time and phoned before arriving. Would use again.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Phil for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Great service from Peter

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

1st Class. Peter arrived when he said he would and called when he was on his way. Quick efficient service and was able to diagnose the problem with our washing machine (shock absorbers) and get us going again. Would definitely recommend Master Appliance Service again.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Michael for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Serviceman was excellent

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Unfortunately, my first impression of Master Appliance was not very good. My clothes washer broke on Sunday the 23rd of April, and I put in an online request for service. I was able to book an appointment for the afternoon of Friday the 28th of April. I got a text on Friday morning saying the serviceman was only in my area until 10:30AM. I did not see the text until after 11, and I was not home because I had made the appointment for the afternoon. When I called Master Appliance to find out what was going on, they really did not give me an explanation as to why they had scheduled my appointment for the afternoon when the serviceman would not be available. I was able to make another appointment for Monday the 1st.

While my experience with the service desk was less than optimal, my impression of the serviceman Leo was very favourable. Leo was very friendly, professional and most importantly empathetic. He requested that they have my motor shipment expedited. On his original visit he had mentioned that we had previously had service on our washing machine back in 2015, but that he did not know what had been the reason. He said he would check on it and get back to me. I did not hear back from him and when he returned for the repair on the 9th, I asked him why we had called for service in 2015. He was very apologetic about not looking into it (understandable oversight as he is very busy), and he said he would do it when he got back to the office. I did receive a call from him after he had done the repair to let me know why we had had the service. All in all I was very happy and impressed by the level of service I received from Leo.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Ruth for your review and the feed back that you have given. We are always looking to improve our service and I will take your comments on board to improve our service. I am happy that Leo... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

We received a confirmatory phone call prior to the service person arriving, good assessment of the problem related to our cooktop, appropriate recommendations regarding replacement of the cooktop when it was established it could not be fixed, replaced on the same day. An all-day job finishing with a working stovetop

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Nat for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Very Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Thank you for your help Jesse. Now we don't have to wash the dishes! :) Would recommend to any one.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Jon for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Efficient Leo

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Leo came on time and was extremely efficient fixing my range hood and dishwasher. Will certainly have him back if any other problems occur with other appliances. Helpful and friendly.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Jennie for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Jesse was a champion

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Jesse was polite and provided exceptional service. He helped us to understand the problem and worked hard to fix it

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Chris for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

1 of 17 pages

The inlet/drain light on our Miele G4101I dishwasher is flashing red. We've check the filters and everything seems ok. Any idea if this is an easy fix and what the cost would be for someone to come out to have a look?

Jennifer Kaczorowski asked on Mar 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jennifer, it is difficult to say what the problem would be without seeing the machine. Call out & diagnosis would be $137.50. Please schedule a booking online or call our office if you need our help. I hope this helps.

My stainless steel fridge 600lt double door srs589enp bought second hand 15 days ago, it was working properly but now immediately there is problem in temp setting . I m unable to set its temp , can u plz guide me .

Charan asked on Jan 18, 2017

Answer this

Hi Charan, from the information you have given we cannot advise what the problem is. Given the extreme heat we have had in Sydney this past week it may be that turning the fridge off and allowing it to defrost then start it again to determine if the fault continues the same. We would recommend that a service technician call to diagnose the problem.

what do you need for warranty purposes ?

Phil asked on Jan 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Phil, if you call our office our customer service will be able to give you advice depending on what your warranty situation is.

See all 7 questions about Master Appliance Service