Seamless move from Melbourne to Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Men that Move helped me to move a 1-bdrm apartment from Melbourne to Sydney. The team in both cities was awesome (on time, efficient and professional) and the scheduling team were all really efficient and friendly. Pretty much as seamless and stress-free move as I could have hope for!

Hassle free removalists!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Canberra same day. There were 3 flights of tight stairs and a sofa that needed to be lowered over the balcony.

Coby & Steven were awesome. Fast, easy payment, great box drop-off/pick-up, great communication - very clear on what was and wasn't included. Nothing broken! I was nervous given they were a cheaper than the big players. I shouldn't have worried. Professional, helpful and great guys. Thanks so much!

Verified Purchase

Men That Move - Brilliant And Professional Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

We moved from a 3-bedroom house to a smaller villa. Sean, Robbie and Dane were brilliant, caring, professional & extremely helpful.
After looking at many online reviews, I decided on Men That Move, as they had no negative reviews that I could find. Of that meant paying a bit more, I was happy to do so. But the end up cost was VERY REASONABLE for the time and effort that was involved with the move. And it was a BARGAIN as there were no adverse issues with the total job.
Initially, I was a bit worried, as it all seemed too easy, booking on lin
e, no deposit needed, etc. But there was no need to worry at all. Men that Move have obviously streamlined their booking system, and with less initial human contact, it must keep their costs down.
Anyway, EVERYTHING went smoothly. The booking, the WONDERFUL ECO GREEN BOXES. The email conversations and confirmation.
It really was just so easy and PROFESSIONAL. Hubby and I could not have been more pleased with the service, and especially from the wonderful young men that helped us. Thank you SEAN, ROBBIE & DANE. You made everything just fantastic for us. Also, a big thank you to Chris for delivering and collecting the ECO boxes.

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

We had a three man crew from Men That Move who were undoubtedly the best movers we've had to date. Todd, Dane, and Pete worked consistently and efficiently through our three bedroom house, packed the van, and got us into the new house in no time at all. They were friendly and easy-going and made the day far more pleasant than I was anticipating. Also recommend the green boxes.

Verified Purchase

Marvellous men that move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Large 2 bedroom house to 3 bedroom house within Sydney.
The move started early (they checked first if this was ok) and finished not late at all.
Todd and Paul were happy, friendly, professional, polite, obliging and very skilled removalists. When we thought that they might have to make two trips to complete the job, Todd rearranged the truck and managed to get everything in perfectly so only one trip was needed.
They worked hard from the minute they arrived and very efficiently. Nothing was broken or any damage caused. They made what can be a stressful day, a very relaxed and easy affair.
Also, the boxes were delivered right on time and were perfect for the move.
Wonderful company - well done!

Verified Purchase

Timely, professional and excellent communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

2nd time used.. would use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

3 bed move.. destination up a lot of steps outside.. 37 degrees.. 3 guys didnt stop working, nothing damaged.. very respectful.. no complaining about steps or the heat.. honestly cannot fault them at all.. started on time, 8 hour job no slacking..

Verified Purchase

Excellent service, professional, and efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

My sister and I booked men that move last minute for our move from the Shire to Marrickville. What has been a stressful couple of weeks for us while organizing the move was made a breeze by the lovely Sean and Joe. The guys showed up at 7:30 on the dot, and began to efficently and carefully move everything for us. They also stopped by a friend's house to pick a couple of things up, which wasn't a problem for them. All interactions were handled professionally, and Sean even offered to tighten the hinges on a cheap mirror I bought, and offered to shift furniture and boxes around for us before they left. They went above and beyond to make our move easy, and we're so grateful to them!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

My husband and I moved a week ago, from our 3 bedroom house into storage. We were very impressed by our removalists (Sean, Andy and Coby) - they were all very professional, took such great care with our belongings, and worked incredibly hard as a team. We couldn't be happier with how it all worked out, and will definitely be calling them again for our next move!

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Excellent service & good, honest people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent service from Florian and Thomas in Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

I used the Melbourne branch of Men That Move. Was super impressed with how easy it was - crates that make packing relatively simple, on-time arrival and a very quick service. Thank you Florian and Thomas, and sorry about those stairs!

1 of 11 pages

Can we get a quote for household items to be moved from Melbourne to Sydney? Pick up from a 40 foot container in a container lot so truck can pack from ground level. Most items already packed and in cartons. 2 bedroom house to got to Sydney. Apartment on 3rd level - lift access.

Nan asked on Apr 25, 2017

do you handle moves in Brisbane?

Sandy Taylor asked on Jan 04, 2017

Hi I realise you only operate in New South Wales but your reviews were great and we wondered if you had any idea of which firm is reliable for a Melbourne to Sydney move? We need to move 8 dining chairs we bought on ebay and our last move was 33 years ago. Best wishes Sharyn Saville 0410585052

Shaz asked on Sep 24, 2016