Ordered cake not received twice!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Ordered online a birthday cake last year for my wife's birthday and when i went to pickup the order the cake wasn't there.The store staff then blamed the online ordering system and told me to order the cake in store next time.This year i went to store and ordered the cake and apparently store phone and informed me that the cake didn't turn up.The girl on the phone told me that "the things that they order hasn't been turning up you know". Never again i will order cakes from Michel's Patisserie in North orange NSW.

Don't use the toilet at Michele's Eastwood NSW

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

I asked to use the toilet at Michele's at Eastwood.From the moment I pushed the filthy door to go to the toilet I was truely shocked.Toilet was filthy never cleaned basket overflowing with wrapped up pieces of toilet paper . The basket by the basin was overflowing with paper.I had to ask for toilet paper and complained about the state of the toilet.There was no soap to wash my hands.In a filthy mirrored cupboard there was a disgusting piece of soap and a toothbrush..The back area where the toilet is was also filthy .

Stale cake

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

If you order coffee and cake at Michel's Patisserie at The Glen, you are often given stale cake. I did complain and received my money back. Was not offered an alternative cake, which I would have liked.

Birthday cake spoils celebration

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

Cake looked fine. Once cut, it looked unappealing due to an unnaturally brightly coloured jam layer. Far far too sickly sweet and the fresh cream had an unattractive artificial taste. Very disappointing, no one wanted to take the leftover home so we left it at the restaurant. Expected a more sophisticated offering but it was truly bargain basement quality. Never again.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

TERRIBLE Service-Michelle's Pastrie South Morang Westfield Shopping Centre

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Ordered a Spider-Man cake for my boys and got a Batman cake. When I notify the owner [name removed] he told me to come back next day as he is about to close the shop. My twin boys were really upset on seeing Batman image as they were expecting Spider-Man. The birthday party was totally ruined.
When I went back next day, his answer was if I bring back the same cake he can make another Spider man cake in another 2 days. This is the only offer he had even though I showed him the receipt saying Spider-Man cake. He was really angry and rude to me.

Will never ever go back to this shop again.
If any one wants to order a cake with them think twice.
Even if it is totally his mistake he is not ready compensate it.
What a TERRIBLE service!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Bike comp

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I would like to know who won the bike at Wattle Grove plaza as it is still sitting there I'm ready to pick it up if it was me lol

Cake a big stuff up

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

First the cake was not what we ordered only to then cut the cake and find the cake was 2 ex display cake that they put on top of each other, top cake was still on board so we had a board in the middle of the two cakes then cakes covered with compound chocolate. Unfortunately you have lost any future business for my family.

Disgrace _ point cook Vic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Very small portions.
Staff had no clue.
Got all plates mixed up.
Never again.
Chicken was like a prepackaged supermarket thing and really dry, can't find the avo.
2 small pieces of short cut bacon and 2 thin strips of bread.
Well done on the smoothies....the only decent things and only thing worth paying for.

Amazing place never had a problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I buy all my kids birthday cakes from here the one in Bankstown to be specific, great quality cake never let me down and always put that extra service if I ever needed anything . Thanks guys

ADELAIDE

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Ordered birthday cake not there

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Ordered a cake especially for my birthday. Co-worker goes to pick up and not there and told 'no ordered cakes being delivered at all today'. Disgusting. Was offered a cake I don't even like that was yesterday's but STILL CHARGED FULL PRICE. We have 20 employees we buy cakes for and won't be back.

So ho hum

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Ordered raisin toast and coffee at brookside. Customer service was great but disappointed in everything else. Raisin toast came out cold and hard like it was sitting on a bench for 5 minutes. The butter patties that accompanied my toast was almost frozen making it hard to spread my cold toast. The waitress spilled my coffee into my saucer leaving a big puddle. She did bring me some serviettes to mop it up myself so that is one good thing. But pretty much the only good thing. Lift your game guys. Plenty of other places customers can choose from !

Sydney

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Prices are absurd. Funny things inside the pastry of tart.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

. I can understand (just) $4.50 or even $5.00 for a very small slice or muffin but $7.00? So bought a tomato tart which half way through appeared to have mold inside it. Never again. I walked out.

1 of 8 pages