Stale cake

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

If you order coffee and cake at Michel's Patisserie at The Glen, you are often given stale cake. I did complain and received my money back. Was not offered an alternative cake, which I would have liked.

Birthday cake spoils celebration

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

Cake looked fine. Once cut, it looked unappealing due to an unnaturally brightly coloured jam layer. Far far too sickly sweet and the fresh cream had an unattractive artificial taste. Very disappointing, no one wanted to take the leftover home so we left it at the restaurant. Expected a more sophisticated offering but it was truly bargain basement quality. Never again.

• 1 review

TERRIBLE Service-Michelle's Pastrie South Morang Westfield Shopping Centre

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Ordered a Spider-Man cake for my boys and got a Batman cake. When I notify the owner [name removed] he told me to come back next day as he is about to close the shop. My twin boys were really upset on seeing Batman image as they were expecting Spider-Man. The birthday party was totally ruined.
When I went back next day, his answer was if I bring back the same cake he can make another Spider man cake in another 2 days. This is the only offer he had even though I showed him the receipt saying Spider-Man cake. He was really angry and rude to me.

Will never ever go back to this shop again.
If any one wants to order a cake with them think twice.
Even if it is totally his mistake he is not ready compensate it.
What a TERRIBLE service!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Bike comp

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I would like to know who won the bike at Wattle Grove plaza as it is still sitting there I'm ready to pick it up if it was me lol

Cake a big stuff up

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

First the cake was not what we ordered only to then cut the cake and find the cake was 2 ex display cake that they put on top of each other, top cake was still on board so we had a board in the middle of the two cakes then cakes covered with compound chocolate. Unfortunately you have lost any future business for my family.

Disgrace _ point cook Vic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Very small portions.
Staff had no clue.
Got all plates mixed up.
Never again.
Chicken was like a prepackaged supermarket thing and really dry, can't find the avo.
2 small pieces of short cut bacon and 2 thin strips of bread.
Well done on the smoothies....the only decent things and only thing worth paying for.

Amazing place never had a problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I buy all my kids birthday cakes from here the one in Bankstown to be specific, great quality cake never let me down and always put that extra service if I ever needed anything . Thanks guys

ADELAIDE

Private message

Ordered birthday cake not there

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Ordered a cake especially for my birthday. Co-worker goes to pick up and not there and told 'no ordered cakes being delivered at all today'. Disgusting. Was offered a cake I don't even like that was yesterday's but STILL CHARGED FULL PRICE. We have 20 employees we buy cakes for and won't be back.

So ho hum

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Ordered raisin toast and coffee at brookside. Customer service was great but disappointed in everything else. Raisin toast came out cold and hard like it was sitting on a bench for 5 minutes. The butter patties that accompanied my toast was almost frozen making it hard to spread my cold toast. The waitress spilled my coffee into my saucer leaving a big puddle. She did bring me some serviettes to mop it up myself so that is one good thing. But pretty much the only good thing. Lift your game guys. Plenty of other places customers can choose from !

Sydney

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Prices are absurd. Funny things inside the pastry of tart.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

. I can understand (just) $4.50 or even $5.00 for a very small slice or muffin but $7.00? So bought a tomato tart which half way through appeared to have mold inside it. Never again. I walked out.

Greensborough Vic.

• 1 review
Private message

Greensborough Plaza Michel's coffee shop Vic.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Have spoken to Sam at Michel's coffee shop went back had drinks and they were what we wanted just lovely.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes

Fantastic products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Best Michel's products and friendly customer service ever. Great coffee too. I often visit there and find the service consistantly perfect.

1 of 8 pages

I had booked for a birthday cake and paid already. It was just yesterday. Can i cancel the booking order and get a refund?

Lucy T asked on Sep 06, 2016

Hi, did you change the shape (from round to rectangle) and taste of Tiramasu cake? I always loved the tiramashu cake from Michel's patisserie and I order one birthday cake recently From Wentworthville shopping plaza. It was disgusting taste, it was not the original cake. I don't think I will ever order cake from Michel's patisserie again.

Shary asked on Jul 15, 2016