+ In the dry faster then adrennalin re01. but in the wet a little twitchy. On downhill cornering, i never understeered on these tyres, throw the car into a corner and it says is that all you got.
- Oh the wear, only got 17,000kms out of them, rotated them every 5000kms. addrenalins re01 i got 35,000kms
- 2 people found this helpful, do you?
+ The price. They were $95 each cheaper than my old tyres which were Michelin MXV8's.
- I don't dislike anything about them yet.
- 5 people found this helpful, do you?
+ The name "MICHELIN"
- Does not grip well on dry/wet cornering compared to similar priced Falken 452.
- 19 people found this helpful, do you?
Have you used Michelin Pilot Preceda PP2 or want to learn more about it?Write a review Ask a question
If you manage Michelin products, register now and take advantage of Product Review's Brand Management Platform that allows you to submit public replies to customer questions, reviews and comments.