Review rating:

Great Tyre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2014

Just changed a week for my wife car 165 / 65 R14, feel very comfort, smooth and very quiet. i will recommend to my friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2009

I have just fitted the PP2's and took the car out on the open road, and the car goes real well with them. Our car is a MY04 Liberty. The steering and stability of the car at high speeds is very good. The tyres seem quiet and the ride feels OK too. I got around 50 thousand Km out of the MXV8's. I hope the PP2's do well too.

+ The price. They were $95 each cheaper than my old tyres which were Michelin MXV8's.

- I don't dislike anything about them yet.

5 people found this helpful, do you?

Bad

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2007

I thought I would do just fine on the Michelin PP2 since I don't have have quite the money for their top of the range Pilot Sport 2. What a disappointment! My previous Bridgestone GIII was superior to the Michelin PP2 on cornering every time! The NVH level is almost similar. In fact the PP2 tire was prone to potholes and road joints more so than my previous tires. A friend who has the same car mod Read more el as I have changed to Falken 452 recently and we are both impressed. I am gonna change mine soon even though I will have to suffer a heavy loss for trading in my PP2.

+ The name "MICHELIN"

- Does not grip well on dry/wet cornering compared to similar priced Falken 452.

19 people found this helpful, do you?