The new Michelin Pilot Preceda tyres deliver the smoothest, quietest sports performance in all weather conditions. Enjoy exhilarating handling in your every day driving. Larger Michelin Pilot Preceda tyre sizes can also be used for tuned vehicles. For better all round sports performance, choose the new Michelin Pilot Preceda tyres.
- TST Construction
- Powerful Cornering
- Silencing Technology
- Rim Protection
+ In the dry faster then adrennalin re01. but in the wet a little twitchy. On downhill cornering, i never understeered on these tyres, throw the car into a corner and it says is that all you got.
- Oh the wear, only got 17,000kms out of them, rotated them every 5000kms. addrenalins re01 i got 35,000kms
- 2 people found this helpful, do you?
+ The price. They were $95 each cheaper than my old tyres which were Michelin MXV8's.
- I don't dislike anything about them yet.
- 5 people found this helpful, do you?
+ The name "MICHELIN"
- Does not grip well on dry/wet cornering compared to similar priced Falken 452.
- 19 people found this helpful, do you?
Have you used Michelin Pilot Preceda PP2 or want to learn more about it?Write a review Ask a question
If you manage Michelin products, register now and take advantage of Product Review's Brand Management Platform that allows you to submit public replies to customer questions, reviews and comments.