Brilliant customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I purchased dining chairs and bar stools online and the whole process was extremely easy. Freight was reasonable and delivery was prompt. The most outstanding thing for me though (besides the beautiful product) was the excellent customer service I received. Great communication and quick responses. I would definitely order again from Milano Republic.

Great Service, Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Purchasing on line was so easy, even with a little misunderstanding receiving my goods ( my error), the customer service was fantastic. Totally recommend purchasing with Milano Republic!!

Moree

• 1 comment
Private message

Excellent chairs excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Easy Peazy to order , here to regional Nsw in 2 days, very reasonable freight, excellent quality chairs .. will reorder

Best one I found

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I love the Eames replica office chair I purchased, I tried a few out before buying this one online and it was the best of all three. Arriving already partially assembled, it was easy for me to put together, and I love the stylish design. Above all else, I was really impressed by the customer service. Marilyn especially was incredibly helpful with any questions or concerns I had.

Great products & service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I purchased a coffee table and a number of other accessory items from the online store. They were good quality items and arrived quickly. The staff were friendly when i had questions or wanted more details on a feature. Definitely will purchase again in future.

6 great dining chairs - just right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

made purchase via recommendation of another furniture outlet. Great crossback chairs; good price, good service, which was tested by 1 chair damaged in transit - easily & rapidly replaced. Special thanks to Rosa

Love the chairs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2017

Originally spoke to the store, wonderful and so helpful they were. Then ordered online, easy transaction, quick, great price and and communication and fast delivery!

Verified Purchase

Good price and good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

I have purchased 2 items from Milano Republic. Both times I compared competitors- both times the price was close to the lowest. The website, payment and delivery went smoothly. And better still we are happy with the couch and coffee table.

• 2 helpful votes

Just what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

My order online was processed easily...and the delivery was on time and the delivery man efficient and friendly and courteous

Very Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I live in an area that can be difficult to deliver to and there are not many options to Shop. I was very nervous about purchasing a product I had not seen, and I had not tested the quality. I ordered the Replica Hans Wegner Wishbone Chairs in black with grain visible.
I am very happy with my chairs. The experience was so easy from initial order. I was contacted by a lovely sales person in regards to delivery, and everything went very smoothly. The chairs are beautiful and I will definitely come here for any future furniture purchases.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service & Great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

Very easy to purchase online.
Outstanding customer service, extremely happy with our chairs purchased and at a fantastic price too.
Will definately be a return customer.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Super happy with the purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

We recently bought Harry Bertoia wire chairs from Milano Republic. Black coated chairs are awesome and their service couldn't be better. Highly recommended.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes