Review rating:
Selected rating: Excellent

Responsive, trustworthy and genuinely great people to work with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Marc and Selena saved our sanity! Off the plan purchase, multiple developer delays and with us living in New Zealand, the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne have been just fantastic! Highly recommend the team - just a relief to work with someone you can trust during a high stress time.

Professional, Reassuring and Proactive!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Through a recommendation from friends I engaged Marc to assist me with the purchase of my first home. I have been extremely impressed by Marc's reliable, professional and approachable way of working. As buying my first home was a very new experience for me I was somewhat daunted by the process. Marc's patient, methodical, thorough and transparent approach has been very reassuring, alongside his willingness to answer my many basic questions and his proactivity in ensuring I was able to secure a low interest rate for my loan. I would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne and will definitely return for any future mortgage matters.

Continuing to help me through 3 properties

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

I first engaged Marc to finance my first ever property in 2000. He did such a great job I went back to him for my residential property and my second residence this year. The rate he and Selena were able to get me was so low, my bank didn't even try to match it. Great attentive service; I have also recommended them to family and friends.

Excellent service and quick to respond to all enquires

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

We first used Marc about 8 years ago to obtain finance for our first home and he helped us walk through all the steps necessary to not only finance but to also buy our first house including applying for the first home owners grant etc. Marc helped us navigate through all the obstacles and hurdles that comes with buying a first home and made the process very seamless and easy for first home buyers.

More recently Marc & Selena reviewed our loans and without any input or prompting from us, applied to ANZ to reduce our home loan rates. Our loans
were then reviewed again to see if other lenders were offering better rates and Marc & Selena helped us to refinance all our loans to CBA and got us an amazing rate which saved us over $5k in interest per year.

They were quick to respond to emails and phone calls and answered all my questions (even the silly ones). Would not hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne, Marc or Selena!

Fantastic service for first time buyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2016

I was a first time home buyer. I really had no idea what I was doing or what was required to secure a mortgage. Marc and the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne were fantastic. Marc was there day and night to take my calls to answer any questions I had and explain in detail all the legal jargon. Marc met with me on a number of occasions and was always willing to come to me and always worked around my work schedule. And Marc’s service didn’t end as soon as the deal was done. Marc and Mortgage Broker Melbourne have continued to maintain contact offering their continued service which has been really comforting. I would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne and would definitely use them again in the future.

Verified Purchase

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

I highly recommend Marc as a mortgage broker and the team at MortgageBrokerMelbourne generally. Marc is switched on, honest, proactive, attentive and very helpful. I found it very useful to have Marc deal with the banks on my behalf, as I did not have a lot of spare time. He made the whole process pain free and easy.

Nick.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

I had a fantastic experience with Marc and Selena. They took care of everything and gave me the best possible advice. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great broker to do all the hard yards to get the best possible deal!

Incredible service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2016

Marc and Selena were always there to answer our silly questions - as first home buyers, we had a few! They never made us feel silly and we felt that we could ask these questions at any time! Marc impressed us from the start, showing that he had our best interests at heart. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Marc to our friends and will certainly keep in touch!

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2016

Marc and Selena were amazing always there to help with any questions! Made everything so easy even understanding home loans!

Long term client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

Mortgage Broker Melbourne has helped us arrange finance for all our properties and we would certainly use them again in the future. Extremely professional and proficient, we will continue to recommend to family and friends. Keep up the good work!

Took all the hard work out of getting a home loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

Marc was great to deal with - he was thorough and informative but still easygoing and approachable throughout. I felt I could call at any time and ask him to clarify anything. No question was too silly! It was great being able to pick his brain and benefit from his vast experience in an area where we were just beginners. Saved us a huge amount of time and hassle. I would thoroughly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

Marc successfully renegotiated our home loan with a new lender, a move that will save us tens of thousands in the long run. A job well done (again)!

1 of 5 pages

Hi Marc its Shamsher singh . I m reading really good reviews abt ur work and helping people to get the best mortgage. Plz can u help me as I m new to buy house and I have 5% savings as I m trying to do more . Me and my wife both working . Ur guidance required. Thanks

Shamsher asked on Dec 11, 2016

Hi Mark you seem to have a lot of good reviews. Would you be able to help me in buying my first home. I am self employed so on my tax return shows low income $40000 would you be able to add depreciation and expenses as income? I am living in Brisbane and it's very hard to find a reliable broker. Would be looking to buy a house around between $300000 and $340000. Cheers Anthony

Anthony asked on Dec 09, 2016

Answer this

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your enquiry! I have responded to the email that you sent to me. Cheers! Marc

Hi I am looking to buy in Melbourne and we ave our house in Ballarat for sale which could sell anytime soon. We looking to put 60% deposit all up when sold but we already have cash for a 10% deposit for a house valued around 700K to put in now. I am looking at finance for the loan with a 60% deposit and the rest financed. Can you help me Marc? Tim

timmysone asked on Nov 03, 2016

Answer this

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your enquiry! Could you please email me so we can connect? marc@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au

See all 14 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne