Review rating:

Great support and guidance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2015

Fantastic support and guidance from Marc from initial inquiry right through to completion on our first Australian home having moved over from the UK. Would highly recommend.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2015

Can't fault Mortgage Broker Melbourne's service. Marc was excellent and came to our house one evening which was great as we were unable to get there during the day. Didn't put any pressure on us, just provided us with everything we wanted to know. Expert, honest advice and can highly recommend. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Very Helpful and made everything run smoothly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2015

Excellent service! i would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne. You deal with one person the whole time who answers all your questions making it very personal. As a first home buyer i am definitely recommending this service and Marc thanks for everything!

Excellent service again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2015

This is the sixth time I have used Marc at Mortgage Broker Melbourne to arrange a mortgage. Marc has always been knowledgable, clear in his explanations, and thoroughly diligent. His advice over the past 15 years has proven invaluable and has resulted in interest rate savings and lifestyle appropriate loans. I would not hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Another great experience for our second time around.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2015

Melbourne mortgage brokers handled our first construction loan for our investment property with such professionalism and efficiency that they were the obvious choice when we were looking for our own home. ([name removed]) arranged the pre-approval and gave us advice along the way. It took us almost 12 months to find our property and we were always supported by Melbourne Mortgage Brokers. During our hunt ([name removed]) provided us with RP data property reports at no cost for properties we were interested in. When we found our house, he handled our loan and also arranged to refinance our investment property. Always supportive and quick to get back to me with everything I asked of him.

Outstanding professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2015

Top and professional service by [name removed] and his team. Very happy with it and they follow up throughout the process to make sure you don't get lost! The only regret I have is not finding them early enough and saves our $$$!!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2015

[Name Removed] from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne helped us find the best deal on a loan and offered excellent service and advice along the way. Many of my family and extended family have gone through Marc for our loans and we will continue to do so.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Private message

Excellent professional service for even the most demanding clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2015

[Name Removed] from Mortgage broker Melbourne is fantastic! I would consider myself to be a difficult client to deal with especially when buying property and [Name Removed] had all the patience in the world to catch up with us and push the deal through in record time ! The patience and support provided was extremely professional and he was more than happy to push all the buttons necessary to get us over the line. The deal he negotiated for us was fantastic as well and as someone who shops around and always on the lookout for the best offer, I was very impressed. Thanks [Name Removed]. Look forward to working with you again soon !

Fantastic service and support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2014

I would very highly recommend Mortgage Brokers Melbourne. The patience and support provided was amazing. There was never a question to small and silly. Even after about a year of deliberation they were still there to the very end with the same amount of patience as at the beginning. The knowledge base that you receive is worth it by itself, we found it really helped us to feel comfortable and at ease with the contracts we were signing, let alone the great packages on offer. Thanks again we will definitely use again and recommend to everyone.

Exceeded all expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2014

+ Explained complex concepts in simple terms; timeliness of response; patience in answering questions

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent broker!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2014

Mortgage Broker, recently helped us with a mortgage for our first home, and we can't imagine having gone through it without his help. He took the time to talk with us about what we wanted, we were never rushed or pushed into anything, and he always happily answered any queries or concerns we had. When the mortgage application was submitted, whilst we sat back and pondered life in our new home, [Personal Name Removed] did all the chasing up with the bank and kept us informed on the progress. We wouldn't have done it any other way and won't hesitate to use his services again.

+ Professional, friendly, reliable

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome service, highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2014

As a first home buyer, I had no idea about financing and [name removed] guided me every step of the way to make purchase a smooth transaction. He is great at what he does- tells you exactly what to expect, figures worked out are accurate, so no surprise expense. And he is always pleasant ( I've had a million questions and terms I didn't understand!) Now settled on time, without a problem, am very happy to recommend [name removed]!

+ Reliable, knowledgable, great to deal with!

3 of 5 pages

Do you come out to clients homes?

Anne asked on May 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Anne, yes we do visit clients at their convenience and we have several brokers so we cover most areas. Feel free to email me directly to tee up an appt, marc@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au

Hi Marc its Shamsher singh . I m reading really good reviews abt ur work and helping people to get the best mortgage. Plz can u help me as I m new to buy house and I have 5% savings as I m trying to do more . Me and my wife both working . Ur guidance required. Thanks

Shamsher asked on Dec 11, 2016

Hi Mark you seem to have a lot of good reviews. Would you be able to help me in buying my first home. I am self employed so on my tax return shows low income $40000 would you be able to add depreciation and expenses as income? I am living in Brisbane and it's very hard to find a reliable broker. Would be looking to buy a house around between $300000 and $340000. Cheers Anthony

Anthony asked on Dec 09, 2016

Answer this

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your enquiry! I have responded to the email that you sent to me. Cheers! Marc

See all 15 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne