Review rating:

Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2013

[name removed] was unbelievably helpful throughout the whole process for my partner and I as we purchased our first home. No matter what time I called or emailed, [name removed] was only too happy to assist and answer the endless number of questions that we threw his way. We can't thank him enough for securing us an amazing home loan rate and certainly won't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends who are looking to purchase a house!!

+ Patient, informative, friendly, helpful, extremely efficient - the list goes on! Everything you could possibly want in a Mortgage Broker.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2013

[name removed] of Mortgage Broker Melbourne assisted us through the process of purchasing our first home without making us feel overwhelmed at any point. From providing detailed property reports during our search to completing the mountains of paperwork that come with a mortgage, [name removed] was incredibly helpful, prompt and professional throoughout the entire process. His services come highly recommended.

Great Professional Service from Mortgage Broker Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2013

Being new to the property market, I was guided by Mortgage Broker Melbourne ([name removed]) all the way until the loan was signed up. He listened to what I want in the initial meeting and provided various options that suit my need. [name removed] is very efficient, well organised, professional and provides response quickly (email) to all my questions. Highly recommended mortgage broker service! I will use Mortgage Broker Melbourne again if next opportunity arises.

+ Knowledgable, Professional, Well Organised, Hassle Free

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2013

[name removed] was really professional and very prompt in answering our questions. He responds very quickly to email and phone messages, even after hours. He explains everything thoroughly and even came around to our house to have a chat. [name removed] made the loan process an ease, all we had to do was sign the papers! I would highly recommend [name removed] and will use him again.

+ Knowledgeable, prompt, patient and great to deal with.

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome Service! Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2013

One of the best mortgage broker in Melbourne. Very attentive and willing to help in any situations. He responded to all my inquiries in a quick response. Knowledgeable in all home loan products which makes you to have a wise decision. Best service I have ever had. Thank you very much!

+ Prompt answer, attentive, reliable and quick to action.

Service as service should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2013

It was nice to have [name removed] as a mortgage broker. He was efficient and accommodating. He responded to all enquiries promptly and had actively explored with me various mortgage options. Once I made an offer on a property he took a leading role in communicating with conveyancers and banks, leaving me tasks of signing legal documents and collecting keys. Thank you to [name removed] I experienced service and it was superb service.

Excellent Mortgage Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2013

[name removed] was recommended to me and I would highly recommend him to my friends and family too. He explained each step of the process clearly and demystified a lot of mortgage jargon. His response to my questions were always timely and the whole process of buying my first property felt easy with his advice and assistance. I will definitely be using [name removed] again for future purchases. Thank you [name removed]!

+ Professional and exceptional service and advice

Very Professional and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2013

[name removed] made the experience of obtaining finance for our new home very easy. He was able to pre-qualify us and tell us how much we could spend up to, obtained the bets interest rates, and presented 3 options in an easy to understand format. He also helped us consolidate our credit card debt and got us out of the credit cycle.
On settlement day we received regular communication, and settlement went through on time without any hassles.
We recommend [name removed] as a finance broker, and we will use him again!

+ Reliable, completed smoothly

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2013

This was the first time I have used a mortgage broker but Marc was recommended to me by my sister. I was very happy with Marc's knowledge and responsiveness. I ended up switching lenders as a result of Marc's advice - a process which would have been too daunting without Marc's assistance. I have since recommended Mortgage Broker Melbourne to friends and would use Marc's services again next time.

+ Responsive and knowledgeable.

Very Knowledgable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2013

Mortgage Broker Melbourne is one of the more knowledgeable brokers I have ever dealt with. His patience and attention to detail is next to none. Already using him again for another loan. Have recommended family and friends, and looking forward when the rest of my loans mature, he will get all my business !!

+ Takes time to explain everything.

Years of Exceptional Help and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2012

I have used Mortgage Broker Melbourne's services for a number of years now and for a number of property transactions. I have never dealt with a more helpful, willing and committed company ever, hence I use them over and over again and have referred their services to many family and friends. Equally those family and friends have been very happy and referred MBM's services to others. MBM product and market knowledge is outstanding. No question is silly or too hard. The service I receive from MBM is far beyond what you would obtain from any other broker.

+ Trustworthy, helpful, knowledgeable, approachable, available, friendly

Exceptional Service & Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2012

I was always intimidated about mortgages, banks and the whole process of buying a house. They did all of the leg work, explained all of my choices in plain English and got us approved. Always quick responses, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I have no hesitation around recomending Mortgage Broker Melbourne to friends and family. Highly recommended A+++ Service.

+ Exceptional service, great knowledge of all available products and talked us through all of our options

4 of 5 pages

Hi Marc its Shamsher singh . I m reading really good reviews abt ur work and helping people to get the best mortgage. Plz can u help me as I m new to buy house and I have 5% savings as I m trying to do more . Me and my wife both working . Ur guidance required. Thanks

Shamsher asked on Dec 11, 2016

Hi Mark you seem to have a lot of good reviews. Would you be able to help me in buying my first home. I am self employed so on my tax return shows low income $40000 would you be able to add depreciation and expenses as income? I am living in Brisbane and it's very hard to find a reliable broker. Would be looking to buy a house around between $300000 and $340000. Cheers Anthony

Anthony asked on Dec 09, 2016

Answer this

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your enquiry! I have responded to the email that you sent to me. Cheers! Marc

Hi I am looking to buy in Melbourne and we ave our house in Ballarat for sale which could sell anytime soon. We looking to put 60% deposit all up when sold but we already have cash for a 10% deposit for a house valued around 700K to put in now. I am looking at finance for the loan with a 60% deposit and the rest financed. Can you help me Marc? Tim

timmysone asked on Nov 03, 2016

Answer this

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your enquiry! Could you please email me so we can connect? marc@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au

See all 14 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne