Review rating:

Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Neil was an amazing help. Everything was easy and straightforward. Definitely would recommend Mortgage Corp to people looking to purchase a house.

Neil fixed what others couldn't

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

I came to know Neil when he secured a bridging loan for my mother several years prior when no one else could. I already knew he was able to deliver good results. My own experience with Neil came about after my now previous mortgage broker messed up my construction loan and caused significant problems for me. Requiring a specific loan with a large cash out in a short timeframe, Neil went above and beyond to not only get me a loan, but one that was the right product for me with the largest cash out figure possible. Neil's honesty was refreshing and I knew he went above and beyond to get this deal along the line. I cannot thank him enough.

Neil's Da man!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Right from the onset, Neil was engaging and straight forward with his knowledge sharing and recommendations. Neil has the right contacts to make things happen quickly and seamlessly. Very responsive and to the point when you require assistance. We look forward to partnering with him again.

Fantastic mortgage broker Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Fantastic service from Neil and his Mortgage Corp team.

As an investor and having used other mortgage brokering services previously I have found Neil's service to be exemplary, the communication and honesty from the very start has made our latest purchase and refinance a satisfying experience.

Neil's knowledge allowed us with multiple mortgages to secure another investment property and reduce all of our mortgages to save us money across all our loans.

What seemed to be too hard for other brokers was right in Neil's wheelhouse and we got exactly what we were after.

Thanks again Neil for the great work, look forward to dealing with you again on our next venture

Thank you for help us out for our complicated loans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

As multiple properties investors and self-employed business owners, we knew our loans are sophisticated. Neil Carstairs from Mortgage Corp has deep knowledge and many years’ experience to accommodate the complexity of our loans. In order to optimise the outcome for us, he patiently considered many factors and compared multiple options for us. His service is professional and highly ethic. Highly recommend Neil and Mortgage Corp!

Verified Purchase

Informative, prompt and happy to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

In the aggressive real estate market where new buyers are often lost and unsure, Neil was a breath of fresh air. He was generous with his time in explaining our options as well as keeping us informed of the process once things were underway. Neil's experience meant we could rely on him to find the best product as well as let us know what to expect at each step. He was able to anticipate all the needs of the banks and the legal teams meaning our mortgage was perfectly teed up going into settlement. Bravo and thank you!

Amazing help for first homebuyers!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Neil was introduced to us through our parents who couldn't recommend him any higher for help with a home loan. He walked us through the entire process and made it easier to follow then we expected! We would recommend him to anyone looking to invest or looking to purchase their first home, like us! Thanks for all your help Neil and team!!

Above & beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2016

We are so grateful that we stumbled across Mortage Crop's details in facebook. Neil's service, expertise and professionalism was exceptional. I highly recommend these guys to help you with any loan you require. They will not disappoint.

***Thank you Neil & the Mortage Corp team***

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Hi Fitz and Jean, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It's been a delight dealing with you two! Look forward to working with you on your next property! From Neil and The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic service & advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2016

We recently purchased a property and were kept up to date with the loan process via their customised concierge service team. I would thoroughly recommend Mortgage Corp if you are looking for a mortgage broker that goes above and beyond what anyone else is offering.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Hi Craig, thank you so much for your feedback. The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team are very pleased that you and Sherryn are happy with our service. We look forward to working with you on your next project! From Neil and The Mortgage Corp Team

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Mortgage Corp were fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2016

My partner and I brought our first property through Neil at Mortgage Corp. His service was top notch and virtually pulled a rabbit out of a hat to help us secure our first loan. He responded extremely quickly to emails and calls and was generous with his time for our endless questions! I can't recommend Neil and Mortgage Corp enough, we will definitely come back for our next loan. Also, thanks for the picnic back pack, we've used it heaps : )

melbourne

Private message

Diligent, trustworthy, honest and reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

Diligent, trustworthy, honest and reliable are just some of the words I’d use to describe Neil Carstairs from Mortgage Corp. I recommend him to all my friends and will continue to do so. We were delighted with the service and time Neil dedicated to us. Thank you Neil!

1 of 3 pages