5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

easy application process and helpful staff. We are saving money now on our repayments after refinancing from anz so I would recommend them highly.

Decent service and rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Quite an easy process, my home loan rate is much lower now after refinancing from my last bank. Decent customer service, I would recommend to all

Great experience with Mezy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

My experience with mortgage Ezy has been far above what I have received from others. Super helpful staff and the application process I found quite easy. I like that we were kept up to date with what has happening at each stage. From a couple of other reviews I have read on here ppl haven't had the same experience as me but it is not a trap or scam. I have recommended to friends who are going through the process now and are just as happy as me.

Sydney

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Trap. Beware!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

When I signed up with Mezy there home loan rate was lowest. I paid extra $1000 application fee to get this rate. Little did I know it will be increased 25 points 2 months later without any RBA rate rise when nobody else increased rates. There is no public information on how rates were increased in the past. Just feel like trapped now. I will have to reconsider refinancing soon. I feel like they advertise lowest possible rate for some period and having no history publicly available makes it a scam.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

They make it Ezy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

Mortgage Ezy is honestly as it suggests...Ezy! We are really grateful to their team for helping us out. My wife and I had didn't have the best credit rating but they were still able to help us achieve the dream of ownin our own home. We were previously renters so this is our first home loan experience and we will be highly recommending them and hopefully using them in future for an investment property. Thank you kindly Mezy

Helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Just wanted to share the good experience I had with Mortgage Ezy.. I'm Not usually one to write on review sites but my wife and I are very thankful for how much they helped us get a home loan. We must admit that we had a really tricky situation and they worked with us instead of turning us away. We are very appreciative of everything your staff have done for us,

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Rate increases randomly

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

Less than a year with MEZY with 2 rate decreases from RBA we have seen .14 drop in mortgage and not even 3 months later we are now seeing a .25 increase for no real reason and this new increase now brings them on par rate wise with the larger banks absolutely waste of our time going with them--moving to a different bank as soon as possible due to what consider false advertising.
I don't write many reviews but I just thought this might help potential users from having this happen to them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mortgage Ezy Official

Hi Joe, Thank you for your feedback. As you are probably aware all of the Major Banks and most of the smaller Lenders increased their Home Loan interest rates prior to Christmas, due to the inc... read more »

Hi your statement about about tighter financial lending would make more sense if you were not selling the same loan for .5 percent less. I would have no problem speaking further on the matter but... read more »

Didn't follow through

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

I was told on settlement day that my application had lapsed , now my broker and lawyer can't get any information? Turns out when you do the math the application was valid ... really disappointed and in the dark ...

Staff are willing to work with you.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

After a few teething problems changing to a new lender, Morgage Ezy continued to work with us and now we feel that we have made a better choice.

Great staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

Very supportive and helpful staff, always willing to go above and beyond for my queries. I will be referring friends and family.

Great first experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Our first time purchasing a property and the experience was thankfully hassle free. Everyone involved in the process was efficient and knowledgable and nothing was to hard. They got the job done quickly and were readily available to help me.

Helpful and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I would like to thank the team at mortgage Ezy for the support. The customer care team is very helpful and efficient with answering my enquires. I got a home loan with all the features I want and need and still and still with a decent rate

1 of 7 pages