first time customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Mevan from Morgage house was very helpful from start to finish.always there to answer any question or fix any problems. I would recommend him to all my friends.

Customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Outstanding customer experience.The communication throughout the process was first class, I was updated at every stage. Warren was informative and always willing to assist. Ken a team to be very proud of who pride themselves in customer satisfaction. Regards Erica

First time customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Being a first time customer to Mortgage House, I can honestly say that I found the experience to be a positive one.
Mevan from Mortgage House was there from start to finish and was on call if needed also.
Many options where offered and discussed with my consultant Mevan through out the application and I found he had my best interest finanically.
Thank Mevan and Mortgage House for a pleasant transaction.

Verified Purchase

What a joyous ride!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Never thought of being a home owner! It is made into a reality through the tremendous work done by The Mortgage House Team with a special mention to Amelia Connor. She stays with me until the whole process is resolved and produces a positive result!. Thanks a lot Amelia and kudos to the entire team of mortgage house. You people are awesome!!! I would highly recommend you guys to people seeking home loan with a great resolved! Again many thanks for. The help and the at the moment I'm still in high heavens for being a home owner!!!...cheerio!!!

3rd time Repeat Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Jenny Huang from Mortgage House has been there with us from the beginning and we just completed our 3rd investment with her due to quality of service & professionalism. Thank you Mortgage House!

Thank you Zani for a job very well done !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

We weren't the easiest of customers to deal with. But thanks to your persistence and pro-activeness you managed to drag us across the finish line and we are now very grateful that we are out of the grips of the big 4 banks and in the safe hands of the Mortgage House crew.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Thank you very much Jimmy for all the correspondence so far. You are a very patient man, explained everything to me in detail quite gently. I will not hesitate to recommend you to my family & friends.

Have a wonderful day.

May God bless you.

Thaks Mortgage House!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

If you want to save money with great service as well, then i strongly recommend you do what i did & switch Mortgage House. I have only 1 regret & that is that i never went to Mortgage House in the first place 20 years ago. I have been with several other banks for my home loans so i have refinanced a few times. Since switching i have saved heaps on repaymemts & the service has been top notch. Warren who is a Senior Lending Specialist helped me with the switch & recently an increase on my existing loan amount for a granny flat build. This is my opportunity to just say how thankful i am to Warren. I told my brother who also switched and he totally agrees with me. Thanks Mortgage House!!

Mortgage House - Thank You !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

I'd like to thank Mortgage House for a job well done and finalization of my mortgage. It was a tricky situation with my house, separation / divorce, lawyers, settlement agents, trying to buy the ex out and court order dates set to have everything finalized within a very short period of time. This created a very mixed, complex refinance and settlment. With the help and use of Mortgage House, everything went through very smoothly and with no problems. Highly recommended! Great job guys, will use you again come the time i purchase another house or investment property. Thanks Again!

Mortgage House Rocks! Zani is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

This was my third refinance over the past 6 years. There were additional complex issues to deal with this time around. But thanks to Zani for keeping on top of each issue and pro-actively contacting and advising me of any critical action items needing my intervention. Zani was always there in a kind, courteous, and professional manner. Zani's dedication to my refinance significantly reduced time to reach settlement with a very competitive interest rate. I am so grateful I chose Mortgage House.
I will go with Mortgage House again next time around, no question about it!
Thank you Zani!

Great job on a tricky situation..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

This is the second time I've used Lyndon from Mortgage House Bellarine and once again he did an awesome job at sorting out my tricky financial situation and securing my dream home.. and not to mention a great Interest rate to boot!

A Perfect Ride!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

We are so happy we engaged Mortgage House for our refinancing/consolidation needs. From day one until settlement Paras (Senior Lending Specialist) guided us through the process with professionalism, efficiency and courteousness. I would, and will, recommend Mortgage House (and Paras) to all my family and friends.

1 of 57 pages

I am an existing customer with 2 properties with MH. I want to buy another one but do not wish deal with the same person. How can I get in touch with Zani? Thanks

Daizy asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Good morning Daizy. Zani is currently on annual leave and will be back in office on Wednesday. If you can provide me with your email address and contact number, am happy to schedule and appointment with Zani for you. What times are most convenient for you?
Regards,

Kris Andrakovic
Operations Manager
krisa@mortgagehouse.com.au

what trust fund or bank do you use for pure and simple summer loan?

BBB asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hello & thank you for your enquiry about the Mortgage House Pure & Simple loan. You can view the details here: https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/offers/pure-simple-summer-special/. We would love to see how we can best help you find the perfect loan for you so please call us on 133 144 and speak to a lending specialist or alternatively please send us a private message here with your name & number and we'd be happy to call you to assist you. Many thanks & have a great day :)

hi, I had a look that page but it doesnt tell me what fund or bank you will be going through?

Hi, we are Mortgage House, a home loan lender in our own right. You can read about us here - https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/about-us/who-we-are/. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have so give us a call on 133 144 or advise your number and we'll call you. Thanks :)

I want to know whats my borrowing power? Ready to buy in next 3 to 6 months.

Ash asked on Oct 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Ash, thanks so much for your enquiry. We'd love to help you. Please call us on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number and we'll have a lending specialist call you to help you as soon as possible. Thanks so much & have a great day :)

See all 13 questions about Mortgage House Home Loans