Mortgage House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Excellent service, they guided me through every step, kept me upto date with phone calls and email, answered every question promptly, customer service is second to none, recommend Mortgage House to anyone who wants to remortgage their home loan.

Acknowledge lending specialist

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I would like to acknowledge ZS my lending specialist from Mortgage House. He was extremely helpful, reassuring and professional. Well done !!!!

GREAT PRODUCTS AND SERVICE !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I just refinanced my home loan. The new loan from Mortgage House was very good and was one of the lowest rate on the market. also wanted to thank "Jimmy", he was very helpful ! Keep it up Jimmy.

• 1 comment
Private message

Amazing Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I just want to do a "shout out" for Zanis at Mortgage House. From the moment he took on my case, to closure and even beyond, he displayed exemplary customer service skills. He checked that I understood each step, was always there to answer queries, left strict instructions on who to speak with whilst he was on leave and followed up with me upon his return to ensure all went well with settlement. If everyone in Customer Sevice delivered to this level the world would be a better, happier place.

Anne Beverley

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Just moved across to Mortgage House for my home loan. I dealt with Zani and he was extremely helpful as my refinancing wasn't straight forward. He went above an beyond to assist with everything. I highly recommend Mortgage House.

great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

The refinancing was a very easy process with very polite and knowledgeable staff who helped me every step of the way. Thank you Mevan Fernando

Verified Purchase

No communication. Left hanging.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Saw low interest rates advertised. Decided to refinance. Started process with [name removed] in July 2016. Sent him everything asked for including 2 years tax returns. Heard nothing back so emailed 30 August 2016 and got auto reply he was away and would get back to me.
Now April 2017 and have still heard nothing. I have now missed the low interest rates because of them.
Left wondering if I have been rejected, accepted, forgotten or are they just collecting identities.
I still get there advertising email every few weeks but no response to my emails.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Excellent choice for mortgage broker. When there were issues close to settlement, Jenny at mortgage house worked extremely hard to ensure settlement was able to happen. Easily contactable team which is part of the reason why I went with them to begin with. Highly recommended.

Mortgage House 10/10. Ken Sayer Thank You.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Three years ago, when my wife and i were looking to purchase back in the Sydney market, my own bank put it all in the two hard basket. Not Mortgage House. Ken Sayer CEO, took personal interest in my circumstances, He backed us when know one else would assist and I have not looked back ever since. He gave very sound advice, assisted us with some great financial goals and today i could not be more happier.
We are now refinancing three years on, again Ken personally involves him self with the assistance of Mae Ann and has ensured great service and the best possible interest rates available.
Anyone requiring any sort of loan, financial advice etc, Look no further than Mortgage House!!!
Thank you again ken, Mae Ann.

Verified Purchase

Service was above and beyond our expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Zani at Mortgage House was fantastic, he was always prompt with our emails and phone calls, due to two unexpected and unknown issues on our refinance side we were always given all the information to help us finally get settlement, We would highly recommend Zani at Mortgage House to all our friends and family and to anyone that is looking for a loan or refinance and would use Zani at Mortgage House for any of our future needs. Zani went above and beyond our expectations.

Saved money with MH

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

I was very happy with Brij and Mortgage House during my home refinancing. He quickly answered my questions and provided updates. MH’s rate was 0.53% lower than my bank’s. It was smooth going except for my old bank’s lack of customer service. Do your refinancing sums first – the combined exit/setup fees ate up my first yr’s savings (as my loan was not big). I am still glad I refinanced. The MH disbursement list (ask for it at the end) showed the NSW govt mortgage discharge and (re-)register fees; I suspect my old bank whacked me for the same govt mortgage discharge fee (they did not give me a breakup of their exit fee). I would recommend Brij at MH.

Mortgage House Helped Change Our Lives

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Mevan at Mortgage House helped us out with our financial situation and we couldn't be happier. We had already been to our bank who wouldn't help us but Mortage House were able to get us out of our very tricky situation. The process was very easy, although it did take some time which I believe was due to the many elements of the loan. I would highly recommend using them and ask for Mevan, he was excellent and genuinely wanted to help us. Thank you for changing our lives.

1 of 59 pages

I am an existing customer with 2 properties with MH. I want to buy another one but do not wish deal with the same person. How can I get in touch with Zani? Thanks

Daizy asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Good morning Daizy. Zani is currently on annual leave and will be back in office on Wednesday. If you can provide me with your email address and contact number, am happy to schedule and appointment with Zani for you. What times are most convenient for you?
Regards,

Kris Andrakovic
Operations Manager
krisa@mortgagehouse.com.au

what trust fund or bank do you use for pure and simple summer loan?

BBB asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hello & thank you for your enquiry about the Mortgage House Pure & Simple loan. You can view the details here: https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/offers/pure-simple-summer-special/. We would love to see how we can best help you find the perfect loan for you so please call us on 133 144 and speak to a lending specialist or alternatively please send us a private message here with your name & number and we'd be happy to call you to assist you. Many thanks & have a great day :)

hi, I had a look that page but it doesnt tell me what fund or bank you will be going through?

Hi, we are Mortgage House, a home loan lender in our own right. You can read about us here - https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/about-us/who-we-are/. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have so give us a call on 133 144 or advise your number and we'll call you. Thanks :)

I want to know whats my borrowing power? Ready to buy in next 3 to 6 months.

Ash asked on Oct 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Ash, thanks so much for your enquiry. We'd love to help you. Please call us on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number and we'll have a lending specialist call you to help you as soon as possible. Thanks so much & have a great day :)

See all 13 questions about Mortgage House Home Loans