Great Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Mortgage House is the complete package, great service, very good packages for loans of all types and they a great team of people working for them. I have had Wilson Yuan (Lending Specialist) looking after my re-financing. He has done a great job thought-out this process. I have also had Ken Sayer following up on all aspects of the process.
Settlement has taken place and it was the smoothest process (out of 9 property's brought and sold by me over the years).
Overall very happy with the team.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

I don't know what I would have done without the guidance, professionalism, tanacity and pure doggedness of Amelia. Mix all of that with a great personality and human touch and she is awesome. Amelia helped work our way thorugh a re financing that became more difficult with each day. I would recommend Morgage House and Amelia to any who would listen. Thank you Amelia you were an absolute champion.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

The service provide especially from Mevan was exceptional. I was always kept up to date & the process could not have been smoother. I would/have recommended Mortgage House to friends. Way better service then I received from the Banks directly.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

My experience with securing a home loan with Mortgage House has been outstanding. I initially had Jimmy help me, then Brij took over. They were both professional, helpful and answered all my questions promptly. I will have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage House services to friends and colleagues. Thanks again!

Excellent service I couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Megan fro mortgage house has helped with a consolidation mortgage as well as finance for a new vehicle, on both occasions he has been professional ,prompt and courteous. He has always done his best to get the best loans possible for my situation. I have recommended him to friends and family .

Mevan - First Home Buyer Saviour!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

I can't recommend Mevan from Mortgage House enough! I recently purchased my first home and was guided through the entire process with the help of Mortgage House and in particular my broker, Mevan. He was patient with all of my first-time nervous questions about the process, he was logical and provided me with answers quickly. What struck me the most was that without this process, and Mevan's support, this process would have been so much more stressful for a first-time buyer and seeking finance. I felt confident in Mevan's abilities (so quick to process things as well!) and felt really well looked after and very satisfied with my experience and my loan product. Thank you so much Mevan and Mortgage House!

Just ask for Paras - she's a champ!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Overall process with Mortgage House was smooth and efficient. Paras was my main contact there and I consider her to be a credit to her organisation. She is highly competent, helpful, knowledgeable, efficient and very organised. Made the process to recent settlement very smooth, even after a drafting error in loan documents from their external solicitors was discovered and resolved in time for settlement. Be sure to ask for Paras! Highly recommeded.

Verified Purchase

Excellent step by step process and follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Paras is a credit to the Mortgage House Team and the processes the team has implemented.
It is not often that you change your lender, this is probably due to the unknown and one's own lack of knowledge around loans.

I received weekly calls and follow ups to let me know where we were in the process and what was going to happen next. This certainly eased my mind in that I was making the right decision to refinance.

Paras also educated me about the industry and was able to enlighten me on some issues I have towards banks and the industry in general.

Thank you Paras and the Mortgage House team for a job well done. It is good to see there are companies out there that fully appreciate customer service.

Excellent Service, 10/10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Highly recommend Lyndon form Mortgage house on the Bellarine. He goes the extra mile to get you the most competitive product and makes the process quick and easy for you. I looking forward to Refinancing again through Mortgage house in the future. Thank you!

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

What we were and still looking for!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Very precise with our goals with our first home. Now we're upgrading so going in for seconds! Great work Jenny!!

Fast, friendly and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Zani helped me throughout the whole process. He is friendly, knowledgeable and very quick to reply to questions.I felt he was on my side and would do anything to help. I will definitely recommend Mortgage House.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Jenny has assisted us with a refinancing our home loan, she was extremely helpful and always avaliable at anytime to help us with all af our questions,
highly recommend.

1 of 64 pages

I am an existing customer with 2 properties with MH. I want to buy another one but do not wish deal with the same person. How can I get in touch with Zani? Thanks

Daizy asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Good morning Daizy. Zani is currently on annual leave and will be back in office on Wednesday. If you can provide me with your email address and contact number, am happy to schedule and appointment with Zani for you. What times are most convenient for you?
Regards,

Kris Andrakovic
Operations Manager
krisa@mortgagehouse.com.au

what trust fund or bank do you use for pure and simple summer loan?

BBB asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hello & thank you for your enquiry about the Mortgage House Pure & Simple loan. You can view the details here: https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/offers/pure-simple-summer-special/. We would love to see how we can best help you find the perfect loan for you so please call us on 133 144 and speak to a lending specialist or alternatively please send us a private message here with your name & number and we'd be happy to call you to assist you. Many thanks & have a great day :)

hi, I had a look that page but it doesnt tell me what fund or bank you will be going through?

Hi, we are Mortgage House, a home loan lender in our own right. You can read about us here - https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/about-us/who-we-are/. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have so give us a call on 133 144 or advise your number and we'll call you. Thanks :)

I want to know whats my borrowing power? Ready to buy in next 3 to 6 months.

Ash asked on Oct 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Ash, thanks so much for your enquiry. We'd love to help you. Please call us on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number and we'll have a lending specialist call you to help you as soon as possible. Thanks so much & have a great day :)

See all 13 questions about Mortgage House Home Loans