Fast turnaround and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Price was comparable with other online store but it was in stock with fast delivery.
I would definitely look here first next time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Mwave's customer service staff would have to be some of the best around in the industry. They go out of their way to help.

Brilliant customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

ordered on line brilliant with notification when product has left expected delivery date, and re: warranty also quick and very prompt

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Q.How competitive were the shop's prices in comparison to other stores? A.very
Q.How long did you have to wait for your order to be dispatched & be delivered? A.not long at all
Q.Are you satisfied with their exchange, refund and/or warranty process? A.Yes
Mwave have been very helpful in technical specs and in informing me of the best compatable hardware and software upgrades for all my hardware thanks all !!!!

Brilliant in every way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

The shops prices were very competitive, to the point I have switched from a similar company to Mwave.
Their site is easy to navigate and the checkout process is super simple.
I particularly like how prompt the confirmation email was that the product was in stock and that I could pick it up.
To top it off, their service was quite good.

Fast, reliable, and cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Shipped same day, received early next day (in Sydney).
Products as described and loving my newly build PC!
Prices were on par with other retailers, the winning factor for me was they are local.

Verified Purchase

Perfect! Arrived quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Great online prices and perfect laptop. It arrived quickly and the whole process was easy. Would definitely use this site again

A beautifull mouse pad

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Prices not so competitive, but as i needed a prompt delivery , which really was quick, I bought it to you

Purchase of Synology Router was quick and seamless. Thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Service was helpful, and delivery options ensured delivery occurred as needed.
I have never had any problems using this service

Could not ask for anything better

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Price & fast service are excellent. Your supply of products & brands are all I'm looking for. Thanks for your service.

Best decision ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Cheapest price online and better than the same one bought elsewhere a few years ago. Delivered to my door in less than a week and by far the best external HDD I've ever had. Recommend this device for anyone wanting extra storage for their Xbox One

Woy Woy

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Great servcie and Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Order a monitor and was very happy with the product and delivery. Best price found. Packaging was very good and the communication on the delivery was excellent. Would highly recommend this company

1 of 134 pages

How long on average would a PC Build take to compete after payment is due so i know what days i should leave some time free? Also do i need to call ahead to get my Items ready for pickup if i ordered online?

Joseph V asked on Apr 22, 2017

Answer this

It will depend on the stock availability of the components you have ordered whether we have in stock or need to be ordered in from suppliers.
Once all components are allocated to your order, the build and test times are approx 3-5 business days.

If you are submitting a pick up order, we will email you once the order is ready for collection.

Once you purchase over the counter how long do we have to sit and wait before we get our order?

Tevin Luu asked on Apr 20, 2017

Answer this

It will depend on how many other customers are in front of you being served/already served and how big their orders are.
The more customers in the queue before, the longer the waiting times.
For walk-in cashsales, you will need to wait at least 30mins after your order is processed - as this is the time required for the warehouse to pick your order.
We try and process/pick orders as quickly as we can, however the warehouse team are also processing online orders so wait times are expected.

Please call us on 1300 727 446 and our customer support team should be able to answer all your questions at once.

Could you guys at mWave prepare all the items I need for my pc? Most of the products I am buying are in stock at mWave but 2 of the items are in stock at supplier. Could you guys get all of my products ready for purchase by tomorrow instead of making 2 trips to get the items? I live 40 minutes away and I don't want delivery because I worry the products could get damaged on the way.

Tevin Luu asked on Apr 20, 2017

Answer this

We don't reserve stock for walk-in cash sales.
For items we do not have in stock, listed as "In Stock at Supplier" then you will need to submit an order online for these items. You will need to pay for the order online before we order the items in from supplier.

See all 41 questions about Mwave Australia