My custom rig a 5/5 rating.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

Excellent and outstanding service from Mwave team. Would recommend to anyone planning to have their custom build done.

My specs:

CPU:ntel Core i7 7700K Quad Core LGA 1151 4.2 GHz Unlocked CPU Processor
CPU Cooler:Corsair Hydro Series H80i v2 120mm High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
MOBO:ASUS PRIME Z270-AR LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard
National Warranty Services Standard PC On-Site Warranty - 2 Years Up to $4,000

Total invoice: $2191

Best PC supplier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

They're prices are good, shipping is done in a flash, and customer service is top of the line, always buying from them, would recommend to everyone

Fantastic, the best ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

I can tell anyone that this is the best service ever,they go out of their way to help you if you have any problems with the product that you purchased from the. I highly recommend Mwave Australia to anyone.Thanks Mwave Australia.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Had a MSI GTX 1070 die on me, submitted it for warranty. Took a couple of weeks but there was always someone to answer the phone when I called. Got a replacement card, it arrived the day after they told me they sent it.

Super fast shipping, excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

Dispatched from Sydney on Feb 8, arrived in Perth the next day. Didn't even choose express shipping! Definitely would come back again!

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Happy repeat customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I have purchased from Mwave a number of times. Their prices a generally competitive (with the more reliable e-tailers) but I still shop around. When the price is similar or better I will buy at MWave. I have found their communications and speed of delivery to be excellent. I recently purchased a NAS expansion unit. Ordered it on Monday and paid via Bpay. The unit was shipped out the next day and I received it today (Wednesday). Couldn't be happier.

I have also done a pick-up from the warehouse previously and they seem to have a very big set-up there.

Quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

I have ordered from quite a few places for numerous computer parts and MWAVE would have to be one of the quickest and easiest to order from. Usually shipped in 1 to 2 days and for me four hours north of Sydney its here the day after dispatch. Just wish they would stock Cryorig and Deepcool CPU coolers then I could but everything here no hassles.

Great Customer Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Considering some of the reviews on this site regarding customer support, I'm glad to say that the Mwave support service was excellent in solving my issue. I had trouble claiming a promotion on my graphics card and their support staff were able to provide fast replies and quickly resolved my issues

Verified Purchase

Perfect price and ultra fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Bought an modem on Tuesday, great price by the way, got it by courier next day Wednesday morning, and it was their standard shipping. Recommended.

Best online ordering experience of my life.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

i have shopped here multiple times and my orders arrive in a day or two in perfect condition. their prices compete with others well and have the bonus of Mwave credits making your next or cheaper. this is my first store of choice when looking for computer items.

Fastest service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

24hrs from time of order to arriving in my hand. Cheapest price. Pickup at shopfront was well organised and took less than 15 mins even though the place was busy Cant ask for more !!!

1 of 127 pages

Is the currency USD or AUD?

Jaden Cheung asked on Jan 23, 2017

Hi Jaden,
Prices listed on www.mwave.com.au is in AUD and inclusive of GST.

Hi. I bought a SanDisk CF Memory Card in August 2016 and only got around to downloading my photos this afternoon. Almost 80% of them are corrupted which is disappointing considering the volume of images this card holds. I have checked 3 other SanDisk cards and no problems. My computer is OK too. I believe the card is faulty. How can I arrange to return this card for replacement? Thanks in advance. Dale

Dale asked on Jan 22, 2017

Dear Dale,
Apologies to hear you have lost your valuable photos.
Unfortunately, with technology products it is impossible to determine their life span and whether they will fail well before the manufacturer indicates.

To return a faulty item, simply log in to your Mwave account and submit a warranty ticket.

The warranty team will advise the return details from there.
They should be able to organise a new replacement for you.

Can you make an order and then pay on the day you pick your order up?

Dan asked on Jan 01, 2017

Hi Dan,
If you submit your order online then payment is needed when you checkout. This also guarantees and secures stock.
Alternatively, you can walk in and purchase in the showroom, however stock is not guaranteed or could sell out before you arrive.
Also, only items listed as "In Stock at Mwave" can be purchased over the counter.
Wait times also apply.