Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Should have done it a long time ago!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I see MyBudget as a budgeting tool. Its really handy how I can see everything at a glance and know exactly when and how quickly things will be paid. I also like how MyBudget handles the payments but I am still in control of what goes where. Before MyBudget I tried to do budgeting the manual way with Excel. We had to keep all reciepts and mark ones that had been entered and which weren't and make sure it all added up to make sure I didn't miss any. It did my head in and ended in us getting off track with no real clear plan how to get back. Sure you have to pay fees but were still better off than what we were.
Thanks MyBudget!

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Never again, we did not have a good time

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Perfect and a life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

The best thing i ever done.and will keep it going and recommend it to other people that need it .staff are so helpful and friendly. They are always there for you and willing to do whatever it takes to get you were you need and should be

Stress and worries gone!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

It's overwhelming how much stress I was under before my budget. Having the money but still not being about to break out of the week to week struggle. Knowing our bill are paid on time let alone have savings. Is the best feeling ever i can't even describe it. I would recommend my budget to anyone. Kelsey was so helpful Amazing to deal with. stress and worries gone cannot thank you enough

We love my budget, the communication and customer service provided is exceptional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Sine joining my budget my husband and myself are living a much more carefree life we don't no longer have the stress of bills and worries we wouldn't do our budgeting any other way now, fantastic staff always happy and willing to help we've never not had a perfect outcome. Thank you so much for making out everyday living so much more worry free and happy. The staff of my budget are highly graded 100/100 easy. Best company I've ever dealt with there customer service is remarkable.

This is exactly what i needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

If i could hug my budget i would. If you are drowning in debt, my budget will be your floaties

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I joined My budget over one year ago with HUGE debt! I felt like I was drowning in debt. I felt embarrassed and ashamed to admit that my debt had gotten so high. I made the initial phone call and felt so relieved about the non judge mental attitude of staff members from my budget. My drowning feeling was taken away,the sleepless nights of worrying about bills has now gone.I knew My Budget could assist me with my money worries. I constantly thought about money, and how i was going to pay the next bill. With the support of My Budget and the friendly team on the phone i have been able to save money! Thank you Thank you!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!

No longer using the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Due to becoming unemployed I can no longer afford to use my budget. They have however been a great support over the past three years. When i was made redundant they helped me manage my money. I would return to them in the future if I needed to.

Just perfect my budget has helped us out so much and we are finally saving and living a normal life

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Just love my budget and couldn't have got where we are today without the help of the friendly team! We can now live life normally and not be worrying from week to week!

That goodness for mybudget

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

We have been with my budget for 7 yrs. Without it I don't know we where we would be. We joined when we were in a really bad way. My hubby had cancer so loads of treatment and surgery, we were in really deep financial trouble. Once we were with My budget we got out of our financial trouble in 16 months, we have had holidays, brought a car and so much more.
We still don't have a lot saved, we are a family of 6 so there is Always school activities, sport's etc but we are always on time with payments and bills. There is Always some spare money i
f needed, I don't know what we would so without My budget.
It's great for people like us that have a large family that has plenty of expensives, they help us stay in front, have some savings, take family holidays and just give a peace of mind.
We are shifting to NZ at the end of the year and I know we will get there with the help of My budget.
I really hope they start up in NZ and if you so give me a call would love to have a job with you

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

It's a great Service because it help me to save for a holiday without this service I can't afford to live with out this service and each time I ring to talk to sort out something to save for they are very helpful my budget keep up the great job I love the my budget app on the phone

1 of 44 pages

I am not sure exactly how you work but my granddaughter and her fiancé have accumulated some debt subject to him losing his job last December they are in a stressful situation and being young are not finding a way to a solution would you be of any help to them he has a job now and she is studying but finding that difficult because of circumstances ..I feel they need to consolidate but at the moment they are in a huge struggle

maz asked on Apr 29, 2017

Hi Maz,

Thanks for your question. I'm sorry to hear about your family's situation right now, it sounds like things have certainly been hard since the job loss! We have many clients who have come to us in similar situations, and we are able to put solid plans in place to help.

As long as your granddaughter and her fiancé have a regular and reliable income of some sort, we may be able to assist them with getting a structured budget plan together that will look at how much debt they have and what is the most affordable and effective way to handle this. Regardless of the outcome, we will certainly be able to point them in the right direction for help. This could be anything from us making more affordable arrangements on their debts, to looking in to consolidation options on their behalf.

What I would suggest first of all before anything else, is for them to give us a call on 1300 300 922 and select option 2 which will bring them to one of our new enquiry specialists. From there we can discuss their situation in more detail and see what sort of solutions we may be able to offer. We look forward to speaking with them soon!

Kind regards, Rebecca - MyBudget

I am in debt, credit cards and car and house loan. I however have a casual job, hubby permanent. Would this help when our income varies from fortnight to fortnight?

Anne asked on Apr 25, 2017

Hi Anne,

Thanks for contacting us with your question.

Providing you have a regular and reliable source of income, generally speaking MyBudget would be able to assist you with getting a budget plan together. Even with a varied income, we may still be able to build a working budget based on your minimum or average income amounts.

I would suggest giving us a call on 1300 300 922 and selecting option 2 so that we can discuss your income and expenses in more depth - that way we should be able to get an even better idea of how we can assist you.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Kind regards, Rebecca - MyBudget

What fees does MyBudget charge to use their service? I'm not in debt but really need to knuckle down on saving money so could use help as at the moment I'm not able to save anything.

Meganrubyjoy asked on Apr 11, 2017

Hi Meganrubyjoy,

Thank you for your question.

The cost of setting up an individual's budget is determined by the complexity of the budget. We provide a free appointment where we create a tailor-made budget solution for you. Once the budget has been created during the appointment, you will be able to view the costs involved and decide if you wish to join the service.

Please note, all fees are worked into your budget and are spread out over time, so you don't need to pay upfront. If you choose not to use the service you will be provided with the budget plan which you can take home at no cost. If you choose to use the service, you will have access to your flexible budget online 24/7 (we work with you as life changes), receive ongoing support from the MyBudget team, partake in goal coaching for your short and long term goals and more!

We do have many clients who are not in financial hardship but still use our service for a more structured savings plan! The best way to get a more accurate idea of fees involved would be to give us a call on 1300 300 922 and select option 2 to speak with one of our consultants. We can then look at running through your situation in more detail.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Rebecca - MyBudget