It's great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I sincerely believe I have made the best choice for my financial situation. I find the website and my budget app are both user friendly. My consultant Sharon is very helpful and has made this transition so much easier. I'm really happy with the service my budget is providing me.

Amazing

Persistence pays off

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

For a number of years I had an issue with the ATO that was getting worse and they were getting threatening to say the least. With the help of our My Budget consultant and some belt tightening on our part we have made regular payments to them even though they weren't pursuing the debt. Finally after approx 4 years the debt has been wiped and we are free to live again.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Can never fault the level of customer service. Helped our family through so much - paying car off, able to make trips overseas possible, paying loans off that seemed never-ending. Thankyou all so very much!

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi EnnAndJay, Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear that we've been able to help your family - congratulations on paying your car off and being able to head overseas, what amazing a... read more »

Excellent service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

One of the best services I have ever used. Right at a time when I needed to be focusing on other things instead of money (from a bad business experience), MyBudget was there for me.

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Nathy, Thanks for your feedback! So glad to hear you've had such a positive experience. It's great to be able to focus on the more important (and fun) parts of life when you don't have to st... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

My entire experience with mybudget was positive. Every time I contacted mybudget I was made feel comfortable, non-judged and in control. I am very grateful for the help mybudget has provided me over the years.

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Alana, Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm so happy to hear that our staff were supportive and made you feel comfortable - It's great that you feel more in control, that's exactly what t... read more »

Helping a friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Hi my name is Sharon, my husband and i have been with my budget for about 2 years now and wow !!!!.... paying cash for a washing machine, thats just one thing. We have a list !! My Sons getting married next year and we have a savings for that also . Lifes been great and im not stressed anymore. The best thing of all , i just got my friend to join and she was crying she was so happy at the meeting she asked the my budget lady could she give her a hug and she got her hug and she is now feeling like i told her she would stress free ....she thanked me all the way home. Thanks to everyone at my budget the service's is awsome .

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Shazza, Thank you for your lovely review. I'm so glad to hear that we were able to help you achieve your financial goals, as well as supporting your friend! It's rewarding for us to hear tha... read more »

Amazing help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

After starting with my budget myself and my family have been much happier having no bill stress the ability to save and have a little bit extra to be able to do things on the weekends with friends and family. My budget have really helped us turn our lives around and get back on track and highly recommend if your having problems financially recommend giving my budget a call there help and understanding has been absolutely amazing for me and my family

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi John, Thanks for your feedback. Well done on re-claiming your weekends with your friends and family, that's what it's all about! We're so glad to hear that you're so much happier without the... read more »

Best financial decision we ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Before I joined MyBudget, I was obsessed with our finances, I suffered from severe depression and anxiety. My mental state was so poor that I was lucky to get more than a few restless hours of sleep a night.

MyBudget allayed all of my fears and allowed me to focus on the rest of my life instead of our finances. This service is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat.

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi James, Thanks for sharing your experience. We're so happy to hear that you're feeling so much less anxiety and stress about your finances. It's great to hear that using the service has allow... read more »

Cannot live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Joining My budget has been one of the best decisions I have made.
To put all my debts and bulls in one place and get them all sorted is amazing.
Even when I finish up on my debts I will continue with my budget!

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Jake, Thanks for your review. Getting financial assistance is certainly a big decision, but it's also one that pays off! We're so glad to hear that you're feeling so happy with your experien... read more »

Earn money but don't know where it goes?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Even though I earn money, I couldn't keep track of my spending and was at a loss to know how I was going to be debt free and save.
Now with the help of Kris and Darryn I have a payment schedule to help reduce bank fees and a savings plan to get me closer to buying my own house.
I wish I had made the call to My Budget ages ago. Thanks

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Rachel, Thanks for sharing! We know how difficult it can be to save without a structured plan and support, it's great to hear that you're feeling closer to your goal of buying your own home ... read more »

Heat to help me save for my house deposit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I started my budget as I couldn't get my saving on track, now I have my saving plan for my house deposit and a general saving account.
I will continue to use my budget after I get my mortgage.

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Shaun, Thanks for your feedback. We're so happy that you've got a more structured plan together now to focus on your house deposit savings! We look forward to helping you get your mortgage o... read more »

1 of 37 pages

Does your services do debt agreements debt agreements are a form of bankruptcy right?

Brenz asked on Mar 02, 2017

Hi Brenz,

Thanks for your enquiry. We offer many different solutions, tailored specifically to the individual needs of our clients. Based on your financial situation right now, we may be able to assist you with looking in to a bankruptcy or debt agreement (a form of bankruptcy). The first step would be to give us a call on 1300 300 922 (option 2) and discuss your current options with one of our team members who can see what we can do to help.

Kind regards, Rebecca

I'm not in debt, just not saving as much as I probably could. Will my budget work for me? As there is no debt are the fees less?

Curious asked on Feb 02, 2017

Hi Curious,

Thanks for your question. MyBudget have thousands of clients who are not in debt, and instead use the service to help with achieving their savings goals! We help to create a structured plan and support you by managing all of your day to day expenses. We focus on your goals, whether they be big or small to help you live the life you want free from money worries.

In terms of fees - if you choose to sign up with our service, every plan is specifically tailored to your individual situation and therefore no two clients’ fees are the same. To see if the service is right for you, you can come in and sit down with one of our Personal Budgeting Specialists for a no obligation appointment to map out a budget plan. This consultation is completely free! I would suggest giving us a call on 1300 300 922 and selecting option 2 to discuss your situation further with one of our consultants - we look forward to speaking with you.

Kind regards, Rebecca

How much did they charge you for the service??

Riker1 asked on Jan 02, 2017

Answer this

It varies I think. I was paying $36 a week recently.

It depends on the complexity of the budget. It is incorporated into your budget so you don't even notice it and in all honesty I would have been paying more in overdue fees etc. I highly recommend having at least the initial consultation to see if it works for you. And no I don't work for MB! I just think it really really works and recommend it to everyone!

My daughter used one of these "rescue" organizations (without talking to.me first) a few years ago and was charged 10K ...kind of defeats the purpose to charge that kind of money to someone who's already in financial.trouble dont u think??