"My Budget Brilliance!.There's No Comparison!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Since joining My Budget with a caring and understanding of my financial difficulties and been there all the way through Thick and thin, giving me peace of mind and I look to the future thank you My Budget I'm with you all the way!
Regards,
Tony!

Fantastic service living in a regional area...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

I've been using my budget for about three years now and the service has been great. Apart from my initial appointment where I had to travel into metro Adelaide I have found MyBudget so easy to use and the customer service has been outstanding. Now having the app on my phone accessing MyBudget has been made even easier. I would have no issues recommending MyBudget to any of my friends, especially in regional areas.

Excellent Team highly recommend to anyone.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

The team are awesome, they very helpful and so kind when they talk to us on the phone even if our situation is tough and difficult they are very understandable. We would like to say a huge thanks to Jo, Suzanne and Hayley for their help and understand about our situation they are very kind and very helpful. It's a huge weight off our shoulders without your help we wouldn't be able to deal with all the stress of trying to sort out the bills and never save any money. So thanks so much team you are awesome and keep up the good work.

Thanks again

Kind Regards

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

My budget where sensational they helped hey me out of debt that i couldn't have done by myself. I am very grateful for what they helped me do

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your review!

It’s really great to hear that we helped you get out of debt – sometimes you need a little guidance to get things done.

We wish you all the best for your financial future!

Kind Regards,

Rebecca - MyBudget

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

my budget what a life saver felt very at ease explained all very well now i can see the wood for the trees Amellia and the whole team did not judge myself and my wife just wanted to help

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Mark and Sue, Thank you for your review! We’re so happy to hear that you both felt at ease through the whole process; I will be sure to pass on your kind words about our staff – Amellia espec... read more »

Frankston

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

My Past and Future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I been mybudget for number of years I never been able to deal budgeting because my disabilities ADHD and SPD and understanding about bills. in that time I save money, got credit card debt pay off, pay my Tafe course, got materials and clothing, always pay my bills, budgeted my income, make sure money trip away, had money birthday and Christmas and tacted my gambling problems and had some living expenses. Because of mybudget I would serious troubles with money and felt so Gratefull for all the help and support of my budget.
I don't know how many I can say thank you.
I can't wait until save for a huge holiday and start to enjoy live the way I shiould. I have a bright future in Agriculture as I studying Certificate 3 in Agriculture

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Rocket, Thank you for your review and your service over the years. We can imagine juggling studies and work at times would have been challenging. By the sounds of it, you have achieved so much... read more »

saving our marriage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

we are finally paying down our debt faster then thought possible and also being able to save for a holiday

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Kylie,

Thank you for your review!

It’s great to hear that you’re paying down your debt faster, we hope you continue to build on your savings to have the most memorable holiday ever!

Kind Regards, Rebecca - MyBudget

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

My budget is an awesome company! Helped me out of a rut, now back on track with my finances. My budget had taught me how to budget properly and now I am seeing my savings go up! Thank you My budget for everything! I highly recommend to anyone whether looking for short or long term for your financial needs.

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi CSDavid, Thank you for your review! We are so glad to have helped you get through your struggles - this is exactly what MyBudget is all about! You should be very proud of what you have achieved... read more »

A reliable partnership

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

MyBudget has assisted me to live debt free and taught me good financial practice about budgeting. Help from a representative is always friendly and makes me feel confident about financial decisions I'm making. Thank you team!

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Nadia,

Thank you for your review! Congratulations on being debt free, what an amazing feeling. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service, so we are happy to hear that you experienced that!

Kind regards, Rebecca - MyBudget

Financial bliss

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

My budget help me to over come financial stress and anxiety with their help I now capable to contorl my finances.

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your review! I'm so glad to hear that using the service has helped you out with your financial stress. Worrying about money can be dangerous and we're happy to be able... read more »

Bundamba

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

We love my budget!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

My budget has always looked after all of our finances above and beyond our expectations. We have been with my budget for 5 years so far and we have done so much more than we ever thought possible. In 5 years we have paid off 2 credit cards, paid off 1 loan and have bought a bigger house to accommodate our growing family all because of my budget. Thank you my budget. We can't wait to see what else we might achieve.....

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Mia, Thank you for your review. Congratulations on all of your achievements so far, it sounds like your family has certainly come a long way! We're so happy we were able to be a part of that... read more »

Thank you Rebecca. We definitely know that none of this would of been able to be achieved without the help from everyone at my budget. It's a real credit to the 'my budget' company and team!!
Bring on the next financial achievements.

It has helped me so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Comments
MyBudget Official

Hi Sharon, Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling better about your finances since joining the service - sometimes it can take a little push to get the ... read more »

1 of 40 pages

I am in debt, credit cards and car and house loan. I however have a casual job, hubby permanent. Would this help when our income varies from fortnight to fortnight?

Anne asked on Apr 25, 2017

What fees does MyBudget charge to use their service? I'm not in debt but really need to knuckle down on saving money so could use help as at the moment I'm not able to save anything.

Meganrubyjoy asked on Apr 11, 2017

Does your services do debt agreements debt agreements are a form of bankruptcy right?

Brenz asked on Mar 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Brenz,

Thanks for your enquiry. We offer many different solutions, tailored specifically to the individual needs of our clients. Based on your financial situation right now, we may be able to assist you with looking in to a bankruptcy or debt agreement (a form of bankruptcy). The first step would be to give us a call on 1300 300 922 (option 2) and discuss your current options with one of our team members who can see what we can do to help.

Kind regards, Rebecca