Please note that this page is for http://www.myfurniturestore.com.au/ which is a different business to http://www.my-furniture.com.au/.

Private message

Absolutely Appalling!!!!!! D o. N o t. B u y. F r o m. H e r e!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

Service.... They don't know the meaning of the word. DISCUSTING!!!!! Never answer their phone and never return phone calls.
Delivery.....4 weeks late and full well knew the manufacturers time frame but didn't mention this and still led us on.
Product.... Cheap crap, not worth the money spent. Some damage even but didn't want to hear about it when we called.

This company is a joke.... Do not use them!!!

Hell!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2016

Do not under any circumstance buy anything from this store! Here is why:

2 months ago I purchased a TV unit online and arranged to pick it up rather than have it delivered. I was told over the phone that it would take 6 weeks for the unit to arrive.
At the end of six weeks I called the store to see if the unit had arrived, and I was told that they had in fact just sent me an e-mail to let me know that it was ready. So my husband went to pick it up.
He spent hours at the store waiting for the staff to locate the order, which they were una
ble to do. They advised him that for his inconvenience they would now deliver it to us free of charge as soon as it was located.
A week later, I still had not heard from the store so I called the existing order hotline (02) 8011 3272, and it was disconnected. I tried the sales number, 1300 298 461 and spoke to Craig. He told me that just now the delivery truck driver was about to call me to schedule a delivery time. So spoke to him and the unit was scheduled to be delivered.
When the delivery truck arrived, the box where the flat packed unit came was absolutely destroyed and the pieces of cardboard were held together with duck tape. I mentioned this to the delivery man who told me not to worry because the store would replace it if there was anything wrong. So I signed for it.
I later opened the box in the exact same place where the delivery man had left it. It was almost impossible to open because of all the duck tape. Once open I noticed that the Styrofoam padding was broken, then I realized that the top panel was scratched. I pulled it out and noticed that the smaller panels were stained and some scratched too. Then I saw something drip and realized that there was water inside the bag containing the screws.
At this point I stopped opening and took some photos of the damage and called the service hotline, (02) 8011 3046, no answer. I called the sales number and again spoke to Craig who asked me to e-mail someone called Gina and send the photos through. I did.
A week later and after no response from the store, I emailed Gina again. Three days later, and no response, I decided to call Gina. I called the sales number again and asked for her, I was asked to leave a message and was told she would call back. The next day, and pushing on nine weeks of this saga I called the service number again. Finally I got Gina on the phone. She informed me that she had not received the emails and asked for me to send them again. I did, and she informed me that they had accidentally gone into her spam inbox. She also told me she would have to check with management about a refund and would get back to me.
Another week went by, and no call from Gina. So I called her again and told her I was sick of waiting and that it was ridiculous that this was taking so long. She told me she would make it a priority and that she would call me back.
Another week later I was outraged and fed up. So I called the sales number and asked for the manager, I was told he was not available and that he would call me back.
He called me back the same day and it turned out to be Craig. I told him my sad story and he seemed sympathetic and told me would contact his supplier and get back to me.
Another week later I called the sales number and asked for Craig. I demanded an explanation for the slow response and told him I was going to have my bank reverse the transaction on the grounds of fraud. He informed me that the supplier would get in contact with me as soon as possible. Craig called me back a few hours later and told me his supplier was going to come and pick up the unit but that if there was nothing wrong with it he would be charged $50. He asked me several times if there was in fact damage to the unit, and I reminded him each time that he had photos. Craig told me that as soon as he received the unit in the store, he would refund the money.
I received a call from the supplier a day later and he informed me he wasn’t picking up the unit for a refund but he was coming to see if the problem could be fixed. He told me he had nothing to do with refunds. Furious, I told him not to come.
I called the sales number again and this time I got an answering service. I left a message.
Completely frustrated by this ordeal, my husband and I decided he would go to the store and speak to Craig.
My husband went to the store today and Craig wanted to negotiate a settlement. I asked my husband not to settle and we decided to go to Consumer Affairs. As soon as my husband mentioned this to Craig, he processed a refund and asked my husband to drop off the unit tomorrow.
I am all for supporting Australian businesses and owner operated businesses, but only if they are honest. I believe that Craig was not speaking to me in good faith and that they had no intention of refunding the money we paid for a product that arrived damaged and wet. This is not an honest business. Do not buy from them!

Private message

Businesses like this shouldn't exist

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

Ordered tables and chairs for work. I had to chase them to confirm they had received the payment. Two weeks later they told me that the goods would not be available for another 10 weeks. This business is highly inefficient, unorganized, all talk and then nothing. This business is less, then nothing. Nothingness.

UNreasonable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

Buyers Beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

BUYERS BEWARE!!! I placed an order on line back in February, only to be emailed that the item was no longer available and to choose another similar item, which I proceeded to do. My bank account was debited back in February but I was still waiting for delivery of my item in May. I found the customer service inconsistent and also you cannot track your item. In desperation I lodged a dispute through PayPal and finally at the end of May, received my item. I am still waiting for the complimentary sheet set that they offered as compensation. I am not holding my breath!!

Be warned

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2016

I purchased two bedside tables in store at Auburn for a unit that we were due to move into in two weeks time. Urgency was the essential component. I double-checked that the delivery time was soon. Seven days, I was told - they are in the warehouse and just has to be brought over from there.This was on 2nd February. Foolishly, I paid in full in advance - bad move! Then I got a text message saying there was a delay - and then another and another.Today, the goods have arrived at Auburn and we have now collected them. It is the 5th May, more than fourteen weeks since we ordered them. Be warned.

Yass

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Worst online experience yet!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2016

Ordered a TV cabinet online from this company on 17/2/16. Paid in full - exorbitant freight costs. Should have cancelled order then or better yet read reviews before placing order. After 6 weeks of chasing up my order the product arrived with the inadequate packaging torn and the goods badly damaged inside. I refused to take delivery and am now having hassles getting a refund from the company. They won't do this until their dispute with the courier company is settled. I am filing a complaint with the Dept. of Fair Trading as this company needs to be investigated for its shoddy practices. All I can say is BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
My Furniture Store Official

Hi Maggie, We are disappointed your TV stand was damaged and requested a photo of the damage. As this was not received we need the product returned in order to refund you which we advised you via ... read more »

Rubbish

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Never Never Never will go back !!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2016

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
My Furniture Store Official

Sorry about this my friend, You should have complained to us that the mattress selected did not fit to your Bed - We have all sizes of mattress even if wanted it customized. As for the Bed, Price... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Not reliable and worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2016

We ordered furniture in Dec and were promised to be delivered in 14 days. However, January passed without any call from them. In feb, we started chasing them for delivery. No one picked phone or replied to our emails. Somehow they agreed to deliver. But on the day of delivery, we were informed the bed supposed to be delivered is broken and delivery cannot happen on that day. We were promised delivery next week. But again there were no calls and no replies to emails for another three weeks. Finally after heated conversation and lot of pushing they delivered the bed after 3 months in March. Just be careful with them. Do not pay the amount in full!!

Private message

Absolutely terrible!! Please do not waste your time and money!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2016

Don't usually do this, but had to share to warn everyone. Bought a dining table, was told 2-3 weeks for delivery but got it after 5 weeks - ok. Tried to assemble the table, the connection points (3 in total) on the glasstop did not align to the base (only 2 aligned at any one time) - the spacing between 2 notches on the glasstop was larger than the 2 corresponding ones on the base - ie: faulty product. Sent pictures of said issue - after nearly 2 weeks of chasing, was sent pictures saying they have successfully assembled the same model/brand o f table in one of their showrooms in Victoria, so therefore the one delivered to me cannot be faulty! Not sure they understand the concept of a 'faulty product' - after trying to convey that just because they successfully assembled the same model/brand elsewhere in Australia, this does not mean the one i received was not faulty. Was then told they could send someone out to look at the table i was sent - but at a cost, which I needed to pay. Or they could ship a new table (coming from overseas so another 3 weeks minimum). Asked them to remove the faulty product as I could not wait another 3+ weeks, not to mention was sick of dealing with the lies and poor service. The final straw - they offered to refund only 60% of the original price I paid for the table!!! 60% refund for a faulty product?! Luckily I have a few lawyer mates - going to take the legal route here - not for the money they did not refund but on principal alone....deliver a faulty product, try to justify themselves using stupid logic, attempt to charge me more money to send someone to look at it and then only refund 60% of the purchase price!! All the negative reviews you see here are absolutely spot on!

Melbourne

Wrong Product Rating

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2016

Bought medium firm but in reality it was an extra firm. Nightmare to return the product. Not a good experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
My Furniture Store Official

Hello Mark,
The Heavenly mattress is a medium firm mattress - you ordered a mattress online without trying it and leaving a negative review when is unfair.
- management -