Verified Purchase

Extremely good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Bought evo icon welder and when it arrived the lid and broken off and it was not usable. I contacted customer service and they sent me a new one straight away, no questions asked! They also included a free sample product with the new bottle. Would definitely shop here again, great prices and great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Fantastic produce and great service
Couldn't be happier!! Delivery was quick and even queries were answered quickly and to customer satisfaction! Highly recommend

Excellent however way to small a bottles

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

L'Oréal clear pure anti dandruff Shampoo the bottle is a lot smaller than l thought.
For the price l paid l don't think it's value for money.

Faster than going to the shops!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Seriously quick. Ordered on a Sunday and received my goods Monday morning. Second time I have ordered and second time I have been amazed by how quick they delivered.

Postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Can't believe it, I ordered my products this morning and I already have a notification that it's sent.
Wonderful service

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

I ordered my products (shampoo and conditioner) in the afternoon and it arrived the next day. The price was the best I had found anywhere else too. Very happy!

• 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Wow, super fast service delivered direct to my door. I had used the product before, so I knew I would be happy with it. I only wish they had more in stock - I bought both conditioners (all they had in stock) as I live in a rural area and like to stock up, to avoid those bad hair days! Overall, an excellent service. I will certainly be using My Hair Care again. Thank you

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Delivery 6 hours after ordering! A+++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

I ordered my favourite shampoo and conditioner at 8:30am this morning. My delivery arrived just after 2:30pm the same day! I knew you guys were fast but I'm blown away! Doesn't get any better than that! Thank you!

It's magic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

A friend told me about this product and I just had to have it. Buying it from your site was so much cheaper than in the store. It's fixed up my frizzy and lifeless hair and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Great Moroccan oil products. The shampoo and conditioner always leave my hair feeling clean and shiny. I would recommend these products to anyone who might need extra volume. My Hair Care delivers promptly and is a great service. I always use them for online hair care products.

Always great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

My Hair Care offer fantastic super quick delivery and excellent customer service. I highly recommend them and continue to use them for online hair care needs.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I bought the Parlux light hairdryer. Great hairdryer! Love the diffuser that goes with it. The service provided b My Hair Care was fantastic. They have a loyal customer.

1 of 27 pages