Superb customer service and product range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

I have purchased a range of products from My Hair Care and on each occasion have found the prices, customer service and delivery timing to be excellent.
I have now found my perfect hair brand - Pureology - and will continue to purchase from My Hair Care.
Congratulations everyone on a great service!

This is the best hair colour product I have ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

This hair colour shampoos out each time you wash your hair and you can darken or lighten your hair as you please, Love it. it's great to get a product free delivery over $50.00 and to receive it so quick is fantastic, I will be buying more, more colours would be great. Will always recommend them

Great OPI range, good prices and speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Reasonably priced OPIs (for Australia), current collections, and very fast and free delivery over $50. Nothing to fault, just wish they had more colours!

Melbourne

Private message

Prompt and efficient! Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

My Hair Care were amazing to deal with! I was so impressed by their speed and efficiency and even scored some freebies!! Cannot recommend them any more highly! Will be back!

• 1 answer

Great prices, excellent delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

I highly recommend My Haircare for all hair products. The prices are competitive and I received my order the next day. The fact that I can choose which courier ( from a selection) to deliver my parcel is excellent. The free sample are a great surprise.

Outstanding Service and Range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

very happy with MyHairCare as the prices are great and product range is huge. Postage is very fast. highly recommend this page

Brilliant Service and Great Range of Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2017

Great product range at really competitive prices. Very happy with my purchases as the descriptions they gave on each one was very accurate.

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Fabulous product..super-fast delivery too!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

I ordered this in the am and it arrived the same day..very impressed..I'm a very happy customer..thanks my haircare
Victoria

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

excellent fast service. I received the package quickly and in excellent condition. The product is great and even though it is expensive, it really does work.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Can't live without this hair product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

10/10 the best company I have ever dealt with. Very satisfied. Parcel arrived within 1 day. Would certainly deal with this company again.

Slow dispatch

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I paid 14.95 for express post expecting it to be shipped Monday and Tuesday delivery even after speaking to staff asking when it was going to be shipped and being told Monday , but never happened.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

My order took less than 24 hrs to arrive, the product was 50% of the retail price - love it

1 of 23 pages