Getting started with my serial number not matching then product.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Very helpfull and patient, with my understanding of myob. Sorted my problems in a timely and professional manner. Thanks .

Technical support

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I found the technical support officer extremely helpful and patient, and nothing was too much trouble. She followed up with an email as soon as our phone conversation was finished and I couldn't have proceeded without her assistance. She's a true asset to the team at MYOB, thank you.

Help Desk

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

The Help phone service was prompt, efficient and my query was resolved in one call, a big improvement, thank you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

The customer service is excellent. He was patient and attentive in guiding me set up a new file. Thank you for your assistance.

Myob

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

There help which was provided was top shelf service.. Nothing was too hard for Yash. Thank you kindly guys, ill recommend...

Excellent very easy to use and understand

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The customer service is excellent and prompt with their services very well recommended. MYOB is very user friendly thank you

Positive Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Had a very positive experience with MYOB support yesterday. I was feeling quite stressed and the girl I spoke with listened to me and I knew she was focused on my problem which made me feel a lot calmer. She provided me with feedback and advice in a way I could easily understand and to top it off she made me laugh. All in all a very positive outcome.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Great service, was passed from one to another but 1 1/2 hour wait was tough, but the wait was worth it. Thanks

Myob problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Extremely helpful and resolved problem with ease. Myob were able to track a product I purchased from them a number of years ago and send me a link to re download because I lost my original disc.

Online chat and help desk

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I am not a person who likes to read through how to do anything with computers, in trying to download a version of account right I had major trouble, but the online chat help person was fantastic he asked questions, showed me where to look, sent links and in a few moments I was all set. thank you MYOB

Awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

The query I had was not in Tana’s expertise but he put me on to the right people at EXO payroll.

Excellent Customer Service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Had a question regarding extra company files. Rang and spoke to customer service support and she was very helpful with details and what I needed to do. Received a quote as promised within the hour. Great customer service!

1 of 60 pages

hi i have question in bank register when close the payment in will deposit and withdraw again...one payment its showing two time debit and credit,,,wat is prblm ?

usha asked on Apr 03, 2017

Hi Usha
It does sound like you have set the Linked Account for Tracking Receivables to be the bank account rather than the Trade Debtors/Accounts Receivable account. You might want to want to take a look at the following post on the MYOB Community Forum which is similar case to what you are experiencing:
Steven

I am having trouble when I print invoices with the rate. ie. $55.00 will print as $6.35, for example everything remains correct, the totals are right, the Tax etc is correct, it just the rates that change??

Greg asked on Jan 09, 2017

Hi Greg
I would recommend going to Setup>>Customise Form>>Invoices>>Selecting the layout and form before selecting Customise. This will show you the customise form i.e. the way in which it is printed/emailed you can then ensure that you have correct fields listed for your requirements. Help Article: Personalising forms ( http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/7YBW ) would be able to assist with that process in more detail.
If you do require further assistance with producing your invoices or have further enquires you more than welcome to post on the MYOB Community Forum http://community.myob.com/ I’m sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.
Steven

We are a small cafe, run under a partnership structure. While most of our suppliers are paid either via cheque or bank transfer there are a couple who we pay with cash from the til. Our accountant has recommended acccount right basics for us, but I have read a customer review which states there is no way to record this type of transaction. Could someone please confirm or deny this?

Elise Turnedge asked on Aug 07, 2016

Answer this

Hi Elise, Thank you for your enquiry. AccountRight Basics, can work for you if you're happy to record these payments as Banking transactions rather than as Purchases. Our higher level products have a dedicated Purchases module that allow you to record an Order or Bill against a Supplier Card and take payment at a later date. However, AccountRight Basics does not have a Purchases module. So you could record these transactions as Spend Money transactions in our Banking module. In doing so you'd be recording an amount being taken out of your chosen account (in this case may be a petty cash / till account) and your chosen expense account being increased by that amount. I've included here a link to our products comparison page. - http://myob.com.au/business/compare-online-accounting-software-1435723362064?intcid=prdcpg-true
I recommend downloading the free trial of AccountRight Basics to have a play and get a feel for the software. If you have any queries at all or would like help with making the most of the software, please visit our Community Forum - Community.myob.com. We're always happy to assist.
Regards,
Suja
MYOB Social Support

I think that sort of transaction is easy to do. Your till taking would go into the undeposited funds account and you would do a transaction for the cash payments to your supplier out of that account.

Hi Elise,
as the two earlier answers have said, the type of transaction you're talking about is easy to do, and would be do-able in any version of MYOB. I would absolutely recommend running the free trial of the software (available on the MYOB site) and seeing which one you like.
Two things that I think you have to look at when deciding which version to use are:
1) Payroll: if you have employees (other then the business partners), then Accountsright Basic wouldn't work for you as it has no payroll module
2) Creditors: As Suja said above, Accountsright Basic has no purchases module, so it's really only for businesses who run on a cash basis. If you're not sure if you are a cash business (given your industry you likely are), you can check what basis you lodge GST on, or you could look at your Balance Sheet for last year and see if you have a Creditors amount reported on it. If your GST is on the accruals basis, or if you have creditors, then Accountsright Plus would be a better option.