Yes it is a bit like that. But the visa mini is no longer available at NAB.
Mummy2Be_123 replied on Aug 19, 2011
This product has been discontinued by NAB.
+ I love this card. The annual fee I'm paying now is only 19 bux. Being female I like all the little things and it was throughtful of NAB to give me accesories with my card like a safety clip, a long strap, phone attachment and a card cover. The phone attachment is useful for all those people who lose their cards but dont lose their phones(LOL)
- nothing yet-only if they rase the rates
3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes
+ How cool is the mini card?!?
- Mini card can only be used in basic swipe machines
+ small and convenient for wearing around neck a good second card. Comes with bigger card to swipe with
- easy to lose
+ Low annual fee. 0.5% Cash back up to $10 per month. No extra cost for additional card holder. Up to 55 days interest free period.
- Cash back was 1%, now it's been reduced to 0.5%.
Low annual fee ($25 p.a).
Straight forward reward: 0.5% cash back up to $10 per month.
Cute mini card.
Excellent website with full BPay capability and online statements.
Cash back is capped up to $10 per month.
Poor call center. I had to wait more than 20 minutes in 3 out of 5 calls
+ One of the first pros that I can see is that the fees can be as low as $19. As most people hate fees, this is not high at all especially considering the great customer service that comes with this card. Another pro is that this card is small so you don't have to have a huge wallet to put it in.
- I can not think of a con about this card, they are quite good.
+ the yearly bonus is good, and its so small and cute. The annual fee is pretty cheap.
- it a bit small, can get a bit lost in your wallet amongst all your other cards have to go and dig in to find it sometimes. Because it's small can't use it on atm machines
+ cool accessory pack that the girlfriend loved...having smaller card to attactch to phone and normal size for wallet is convient
- interest rate......costs $20 to change colours
+ It interest rates are really good and it is a pretty cool little card these are so tiny and cute. I like that they give you the $120 a year bonus which kind of pays for the annual fees.
- It does not work everywhere you can not use it a woolworths and it is so small it would be really easy to loose.
+ The annual fee is very low - under $20. Long interest free period - up to 55 days. Cash back on spending
- the cash back is capped to $10 a month so if you put large amounts through the card you will only get cash back up to the $10 cap
+ Low annual fee and cash back each month
+ very low interest rates, great for people who do not use there credit card alot and have low balances, low annual fee, good customer service, easy to read statements