Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Such an amazing experience :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

We loved our entire experience with New Generation Home. From the initial stages of planning our house and determining what design and block was best for us with Troy. Then going onto prestart with Amy, and construction with John.
We really feel like we got our value for money, especially with the extras that New Generation Homes were offering! My partner is a carpenter and I was worried he would not be happy with the quality of build but he could not fault it the whole way along. The communication between New Generation and us was second to none. They promptly responded to our call, emails and message no matter how big or small the query was.
We are over the moon and in love with our new home!

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Hi Alex, Thanks for your awesome review. We are so proud of our team for delivering the best new home building journey. As part of our "built around people" philosophy we put our customers at the h... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Simply the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Thanks guys (and girls) for doing such a marvellous job in building my Holiday home. From start to finish there have been no issues. I have attended site a number of times to check on progress and could not fault or find any issues. It is good to see the team actually focus on the clients needs and keep me informed by their easy to use portal. Well done.

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Hi Graham - thanks for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your new home building journey. I will be sure to pass-on your 5 star review to the team. They will all be so ex... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Would like to thank Chris for get the ball rolling with the plans ,
Cerys loader for a easy pre start nothing was to much trouble.
The build as been smooth sailing from the slab up . Collin has been right on to
Getting the job done .easy to get along with and addresses any questions. He has been great to work with a great group of trades that I would like to thank very much for for putting the time into my house as if it was theirs .
Well done great job guys and girls to every one that has had a part in the home

Comments
Summit Homes Official

Hi Col, Thank you for your amazing 5 star review! We work hard to make it easy for first home buyers and are so pleased you’ve enjoyed smooth sailing throughout your building journey. I’ll be sure ... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Simple and easy process, everyone has been extremely helpful from first appointment with Troy to pre start with jana and then colin our supervisor. Each really listened to what we wanted for our first home and were easy to contact if we had any problems or questions. Very happy with the results and would highly recommend, thanks guys :)

-Hayley and James

Comments
Summit Homes Official

Thanks Hayley & James for building with the Summit Homes Group. We pride ourselves on customer service and it is great to hear about your awesome experience. Enjoy your new home. Tracy

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Love our new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

We are over the moon with our new home.

John was our site supervisor. I just want to extend my gratitude and inform you of how professional John has been throughout our entire build process. He has been so friendly and positive to deal with and always been available to answer any questions I have had. He has provided us with lots of information about stages of building, what comes up next and anything else we've asked about along the way. John should be especially commended on the fact that he has always responded to our queries very quickl
y and followed up where and when necessary. John has gone above and beyond whenever we have needed help or assistance. My mother recently passed and John even sent flowers on behalf of Summit - leaving us touched and impressed that your company has such caring employees.

I also want to make special mention to our sales rep Shannon who has been in touch during the whole process and had lots of great information and flexibility when we were tweaking our home design. Amy has been an amazing point of call during pre-start and following on from and has answered many questions during the process.

I would definitely recommend the Summit group to other friends (and John as supervisor), and should we ever build again, Summit will be our only choice. I have heard horror stories from friends who have built with other companies and had site supervisors who have been patronising, rude and unresponsive to calls. I am so impressed and relieved with the stress-free and enjoyable building process we have experienced. We are so excited to move into our new home.

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Hi Abby, Thank you for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed building your new home with us, in particular thanks to the high level of customer service and communication y... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2016

So happy with our New Gen home! :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

The hardest part was picking the right builder and Chad was so patient and quietly persistent with us and we are so thankful that he was. We really liked Chad and the service he provided which made the decision easy. We really liked the guaranteed build time and the idea of having direct contact with the supervisor during the build. Plus the stone, high ceilings and air was the cherry on top.
The ladies in the office were always wonderful to deal with and then the build started and it was time to meet Marco. He was great, always contactable
straight away to answer our silly questions and so super efficient and helpful, always one step ahead. He provided lots of pics and updates the whole way. There was always something on the go and something exciting to see. The quality of every tradie that worked on the house was perfect, and they always left the site spotless. We are so happy, this is our first build and I've heard a lot of nightmare stories but New Gen made it so easy. No complaints from us at all! The only sad part is now we have to find another hobby because we don't have a New Gen house being built anymore with so many exciting things to see week. :)

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Hi Jasmine, Thanks so much for taking the time to review New Generation Homes. It's wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed building your new home with us, especially your experience with our FastTr... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Picking a good builder makes all the difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

Hi Everyone,

Our beautiful new house is now complete and ready for handover this week. I must admit the hardest part of building our first home was choosing a good builder. My wife and I are happy we went with New Gen. From the beginning our sales guy, Chad was great, laid back and patient guy who offered some good ideas on our home. During the Prestart process and after Jacqui was awesome, friendly and very quick with feedback from my many emails I sent her. During the construction process we had the big fella Marco. He was great from the b
eginning till the end of the process. He was friendly, offered ideas when needed, always answered my emails quick. Yes, I actually got to chat with him directly which I found very helpful. I wouldnt build any other way now. I was allowed to use an independent inspector during the process without any hesitation from him and was even reminded to book my inspector when a particular stage was completed. The inspector noted the trades work on the house was good. This was noted on more than one report, this made sleeping at night easier. To top it off the house was actually built faster than predicted which was awesomeeeeeeee; means we get to move out of our rental faster. We would have no problem building with them again and have no problems recommending them to other people who are looking for a good builder.

Thank you to the whole New Generation Homes team. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
The James Family

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Hi T.J., Thanks for your great five star review! We work hard to provide great customer service and communication as part of our built around people philosophy so we're happy to hear that you exper... read more »

Love our new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2016

We are loving our new home built by New Generation Homes, it was a great experience from start to finish, everyone involved with the process was great to deal with and our building supervisor Paul made the whole thing so much easier, great communications from him at all times. We have built with another builder before but we find New Generations quality of workmanship to be much higher, brickwork was excellent and we have installed Summit Super Wall throughout the whole house and we absolutely love it, no cracking and no chipping and easier to paint and clean. We also loved the Home Updates Web Portal with the photos which shows each step of the build and any updates. Our build was finished earlier than expected as well, no delays, everything was done in timely manner. Thank you New Generations Homes for our beautiful house and making the process easy and stress-free especially Luke, Marie & Paul. We would definitely build with New Generations again and wouldnt hesitate recommending them to others! ;-)

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Hi B.F., Thanks for your fantastic feedback. We're so happy to hear that what we do differently created a great building experience for you and that you love your new home! I will pass on your lov... read more »

Excellent communcation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

We recently completed our PCI with Jamie and are now just waiting for our last payment to go through to collect keys, I just wanted to take a few minutes to tell you how awesome it was to have a supervisor that actually stays in touch and provides updates and answers to any questions you have.

I have built with BGC in the past and I would like to send Summit my sincere thanks for making this second experience totally different, and above everything else, actually enjoyable. Not only is the portal an awesome tool to find out what's going on
with the build, but having Jamie as a supervisor set our minds at ease a good handful of times. He answered my phone calls and texts, and got back to me quickly if he couldn't answer at the time, he was straight up and honest, and easy to talk to. It was also nice to retain one supervisor instead of 4 as per my previous experience.

I didn't realize that there had been so many hiccups along the build until he told us about them at PCI, I wouldn't have ever guessed either, because before he could even tell me, he would have had it fixed anyway. It was also great for him to keep such a positive attitude along the way (or at least be really really good at faking it).

I would be more than happy to recommend Summit as a build group to people, in fact I already have, and if not for the honesty, ease and excellent build, than definitely just for having a great supervisor that busts their back.

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Hi Evan, thanks for taking the time to review New Generation Homes. Customer communication is at the heart of our built around people philosophy and our construction team really work hard to delive... read more »

Pleasant experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2016

Our lovely home has just been completed by New Generation Homes and would just like to say what a wonderful job they have done from start to finish. Keeping us informed about the build every step of the way either through there internet service or personal contact and there quality of workmanship very good with a special thanks to Natalie Scott/ Isabella Carr/ Wayne Pitcher & John Rees who made our journey that much more pleasurable and i have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is thinking of building a new home. Thank you! Geoff & Kay Wright

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Thanks Geoff & Kay for your lovely review. The team really enjoyed building your home and we are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience. I will be sure to pass on your review to Nata... read more »

Verified Purchase

Great from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

We knew there were many horror stories out there so when starting the process of finding a builder we went to no less than 12 different builders. It is, after all, the most expensive thing we will buy. After a very lengthy and tiring process with each builder, only one stood out clearly from the rest - New Generation Homes. Shannon Earle was our salesman and he was very informative and knowledgeable. We chose the Caspian design but needed quite a few modifications to make it work on our block. He came up with a design that met all our needs and was something we could get excited about living in.

After signing up with New Gen the process was very smooth from Preparation of Plans to Slab Down. Our construction supervisor was Victor who was very easy to get along with and we never had issues getting in contact with him to ask what would have seemed like stupid questions. He was always happy to talk and keep us informed the whole way through. We had the 24 week guarantee build time but was sceptical with all the out clauses in the contract. When we heard there was going to be at least a 1 month delay on our Stone benchtop being available, we thought, here we go. But Victor was very well organised and he made sure it didn't hold up the house from being completed in time. Construction started in March 2016 and we did the PCI end of August 2016. By the first week of September we had the keys.

We are extremely happy with the final product, excellent build quality!!! Thanks New Generation Homes.

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Hi Lester,Thank you so much for taking the time to review New Generation Homes. We pride ourselves on customer service and communication as part of our built around people philosophy. It's so good ... read more »

Verified Purchase

Great delivery and excellent value for Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

Got delivery of our beautiful New Gen Home in Mandurah today. What a great experience from beginning to end. These guys have it down to a fine art, no issue, no arguments, actually nothing to pick on pre and during build stage. The build was on the estuary and they kept the site clean at all time, far cleaner than a W&B site nearby. I had a tough experience with another builder back in 2008 and these guys were an experience out of this world in comparison. Lastly, unquestionable value for money as I consulted with 5 other large builder before settling on New Gen. I hope they keep it up for they have a great recipe and team in my opinion and they are certainly earning all the accolades they are getting.

Thanks New Gen team!!

Comments
New Generation Homes Official

Tibs, wow - thanks for the awesome review. Our built around people philosophy means that everyone in the team strives to give you the best building experience and i am so glad to hear that we have.... read more »

1 of 4 pages