Filter By:

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Dealing with an after delivery issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Our purchase of furniture was exactly as expected and the quality of the goods exceptional. However the residue of boxes and mess left after delivery resulted in a very sour taste. However I must say how grateful I am to Les for his understanding , rapid solution and communication.A special mention specifically to James who came today to rectify our concerns and whose friendly "can do" attitude is a credit to himself and your company.

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

James came out to fix our recliner armchair and did so within 5 minutes. His service was excellent, would highly recommend to others.

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Andrew was very professional and friendly

Our couch has a faulty cable in the recliner and Andrew from Nick Scali came out and replaced the cable. He was very friendly and professional and complete the work quickly. He also made small improvements to prevent further issues.

Shop Location: NSW, Rutherford

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

We purchased our lounge in store. The customer service was amazing - Thank you to Jessica for being so helpful, and knowing her product.

Shop Location: NSW, Chatswood (CLOSED)

excelent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

James the guy who came to have a look in a problem with our sofa was very good, extremely friendly and polite.

Shop Location: QLD, Maroochydore

Service repair man

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Recliner and dining chairs haven't lived up to the quality I thought Nick Scali was renowned for. I was told when purchasing that the furniture was made in Italy, obviously not. I expected the quality to last for many years (not 3). Found out that the arms of the recliner is only held together by 2 screws. Also the rust in the dining chairs is not surface rust. I just hope the dining table's legs will not rust.

I would like to add that the service repairman Kayne Smith was excellent in repairing the recliner. He has made it 3 times stronger and had such a professional attitude and very helpful.

Shop Location: WA, O'Connor

Horrible customer service and delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Dear Avinka, I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your delivery! I would like to have our Dispatch Manager investigate the issues you experienced as this is far from the experience we aim ... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Shop Location: SA, Mile End

Nick Scali service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

We purchased a leather lounge from Nick Scali approx. 10 years ago. It is a dual recliner & the recliner mechanism on "my side" broke. It might be something to do with me being 40 odd KG's heavier than my wife. We went to the Mile End store and enquired re servicing. The guy there was very helpful, quoted $95, & booked us in. We received two SMS messages advising us the day, and the 2 hour time frame. The service guy, Steve, called 20 mins before arriving and took 30 minutes to replace the cable. My recliner works beautifully & seems smoother than before. Excellent job Steve ....good for another 10 years hopefully :-)

Shop Location: WA, O'Connor

Aman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Very impressed with the service. Explained what I was looking for and was directed to revelant products that suited what I was looking for.

Shop Location: NSW, Tuggerah

Fantastic after purchase Service person James

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I purchased the Rufus 18mths ago. One of the motors dying.. Customer service has been fantastic. Service man James was great. Explained what was wrong and fixed the issue on the spot. James was very polite and on time.

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Faulty Couches.... Even worse service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Purchased my Alfio couches 6 months ago and already beginning to fall apart.... buttons hanging by a thread and even buttons losing their shape. Couch has also lost its shape and look due to buttons being so loose. When contacting nick scali about this issue i was told i have to wait 5 weeks just for a technician to come and inspect my couches. Poor quality couch and worse service. Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Dear Arin, I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your lounges! I have requested the Victorian Service manager call you today to discuss the issues. If I can be of any further assistance in... read more »

You have already contacted me Kathy, the couches were inspected and i heard nothing back hence why i proceeded with posting my thoughts on the couches and Nick Scali.

Nick Scali Official

I understand Arin, That is why I have requested the Service Manager follow up with you today so we can get this sorted for you. I sincerely apologise for the delays in resolving this issue and wi... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: NSW, Bankstown

Repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

We purchased a fabric sofa appx 5 years ago. It is very comfy and looks great however the cushions all split along the inside seams. After contacting the store directly they are sending someone out to repair or see what else can be done. A relief as not many places these days offer this kind of service. I will keep you updated!

1 of 200 pages

Hello all. We are about to buy the Celia range of fabric sofas (in graphite) 4 seater and a 3 seater. I am a little concerned after reading negative reviews. Does anyone have the Celia range and are you happy with it. I don't want them to sag or go soft quickly which they seem to do ?

LaurenS asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

We have the Volante in leather but have been very disappointed with the build quality and the rapid deteriation of both the leather and the cushions in two thirds of our suite after only 3 weeks. Apparently Nick Scali don't actually make their own products, it is all done by third parties. I think this is why they push the Guardsman extra warranty so heavily as they know the quality can be touch and go. Not sure if the same goes for fabric however. We are still waiting to hear about our own disaster but hopefully eventually Nick Scali will come to the party. I would be very careful with how you chose and make sure you understand the warranty.

Dear Lauren,

Thank you fro your interest in our Celia range.

At Nick Scali we back the quality of every product we offer 100%. To this end we utilise a number of manufacturers who are the best in heir field to provide a quality product at a competitive price. We also offer generous warranties on our products that are far above what is required by consumer law. You can find all the details of our warranties here: http://www.nickscali.com.au/warranty-information.
To address the area you have identified as of concern: softening of seat cushions is a natural function of the high grade foams used in the majority of lounge cushions. Foam is designed to compress slightly in areas of wear in order to conform to the body. This enhances the comfort of the sofa and is not in any way a fault. However in the unlikely event that your sofa were to soften more dramatically than that, or indeed sag as a result of an issue with the foam or the springs and strapping that underpin the cushions, our dedicated service team are on hand to resolve the issue for you.

If you have any further concerns, or would like more information regarding our lounges please do not hesitate to contact me at feedback@nickscali.com.au

Best regards
Kathy
Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi, What type of leather is the Ariel sofa? It says 100% leather on the specifications. Yet in the leather types on the website the types of leather are described as protection etc. Thanks

RegretfulCat asked on Jun 15, 2017

Hi RegretfulCat,

The Ariel sofa is indeed 100% leather :) The descriptions on the website that you are referring to are of the different grades of leather we offer. The Ariel is available in our Performance grade leather which is a Semi-Aniline dyed top grain leather. If you would like to know more about our leather grades the friendly team at your local Nick Scali showroom will be happy to explain the differences in more detail and show you samples of each grade.

Best Regards

Kathy
Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi peter or other Nick Scali official, I am about to purchase the Reza an would like to know about the leather. What is Cat. C. ? Is it full leather? Will it peel/crack with Normal use? Thanks. Karen

Kay asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Kay,
Category C leather for the Reza lounge is Protection Leather, this is our toughest grade of leather and is the leather we recommend for everyday family use; so no it won't peel or crack! You can find out more about Protection Leather on our website here: https://www.nickscali.com.au/leather-types
I hope this helps! :)
Sincerely, Peter
Nick Scali Customer Care

Thanks for your quick reply. Has reassured me after hearing some bad reviews!

See all 97 questions about Nick Scali Furniture