Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

Another Happy Client - Worth the wait!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

We signed up to build with Nostra on October of 2014 and after 18+ months of delay due to the developer not delivering the land on time, we have just moved into our new home.

I have vetted 3 homes from different builders and Nostra turned out to offer the best value.

First is the fixed site costs which is built into the agreed price. Other builders will get you in the door with a cheap entry price point but will charge you tens of thousands for site costs and other hidden costs which will be more expensive in the end.
Second is the va
lue that Nostra includes in the Structure of their homes. As someone who deals with concrete slabs for a living, I can say that Nostra didn't cut costs on the concrete slab used on my home. Worth mentioning as well is how Nostra builds the timber frame with 45cm spacings and quality timber. Seeing the house just after the frame was built I can readily tell that Nostra used more material in the frame when compared with other houses in the estate. Its in these differences where I appreciate the quality that Nostra includes in their homes.

During the developer's approval process some issues were encountered with the developer wanting to change the floor plan. Nostra homes came to the party and worked out a solution with our interest in mind.

The build process went on smoothly. Hayden, the Site Manager looked after the build well and provided regular updates. A couple of times he went out of his way to meet us on site even on Saturdays. At one time we found out there was a break-in/theft. I sent him an sms to notify him and he was on site within minutes.

The staff in the office were a pleasure to deal with. Kathryn, Madison and Samantha were all happy to answer our queries and work towards resolving issues that come up.

Our build was not without issues however these were minor and most were resolved at this stage. As we have not been in the house long enough I will post an update after the 3 month maintenance check for any issues that may arise and the outcome/resolution.

As it was a while ago that we did the colour appointment, we just wish Nostra offered more variety of choices back then, particularly the choice of facade, fixtures and tapware.

Thank you Nostra Homes for making our first home build experience a positive one!

Will definitely build with you again when the opportunity comes.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We are happy to hear your experience with Nostra Homes has been a pleasant one. It's always pleasing to hear that the staff at Nostra Homes have been helpful and able to answer any queries you had.... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Very happy with my home built by nostra homes awesome builder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

i just finished building my home and im very happy, the building superviser matt wood was very good and helpful through the whole build and the girls in the office were awesome,nostra homes was very good on price and good workmanship im a very happy customer and if i was going to build again I will use nostra again thank you nostra homes.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. It’s wonderful to hear that your site supervisor was able to make this experience an enjoyable one. We thank you for choosing Nostra homes to build your new home.

Beautful home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

The workmanship of our build was great. We were so happy with the quality and attention to detail. The supervisor who looked after our home made our building experience enjoyable and he looked after our home as if it were his own. The support and communication from our supervisor and Customer Care Manager was fantastic. We were able to make changes to the floor plan we choose to personalise the home to be exactly as we'd dreamed.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for choosing Nostra homes to build your new home. We are thrilled to read you've had an enjoyable experience. We pride ourselves on quality and customer satisfaction and it seems we have ... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Very happy with our new house ray and mariza borg

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

workmanship and built was better then expected especially when david site manager took over had some minor issues which where resolved very quickly Kathryn was always prompt to respond to quires and always professional so special thank you david, Kathryn,laurin madison and Andrew at the display home who unfornatley does not work there anymore and office girls for all you done for us

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We wish you all the best in your brand new home and thank you for providing us with your feedback. It’s wonderful to hear that you have had a great experience with us. Hearing that we have provided... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Oct 2017

My build wasn’t perfect. However I still highly recommend to build with Nostra Homes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

My build wasn’t perfect. There were a few issues with the house in regards to functionalities and aesthetics. However I still recommend to build with Nostra Homes.

Reality is, build problems are inevitable, not necessarily human error but environmental causes as well. If you don’t find any defects, you’re not looking hard enough. It’s Nostra Homes’ determination to rectify all problems I have raised which I praise them for. Even 6 months after the handover, Nostra is still in contact with me to fix all of the issues without further costs.

I worked with Kathryn, Lauren, Vince, Anthony, Madison, Hemen & Dean who all made the experience amazing. I am considering a 2nd build with Nostra Homes in the near future.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. Building a brand new home can easily make you nervous but we strongly believe that a team of patient, knowledgeable and friendly people are the key in making y... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2015

Our Dream Home Completed With A minimum of Fuss.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for a great review, we appreciate your feedback.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Wouldn't build with anyone else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

With everything finish and I have been living in my brand new home for 4 months now, to be completely honest I'm in love with my house and it's everything Iv dreamed of. From start to finish Nostra have always been understanding and helpful. There is not one thing that they could improve on. Can't wait to build a second!

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a high quality new home that you love.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Happy home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

I'm super impressed with the quality and workmanship of my home. My supervisor Paul Olivieri was friendly on top of everything ensuring customer satisfaction and that my home was built according to my liking. He was helpfull and attentive to assist on all matters and he was prompt in updating the progress of building and always did it with a smile. Highly recommend Nostra homes to build your new home.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. It's always pleasing to hear a customer has had an enjoyable experience and your Site Manager kept you up to date and answered any questions. We hope you create many wonderful memories in your brand new home.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Simple yet elegant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

As a first home buyer, we are in limbo who to build with! Then a friend of ours referred us to Nostra and we are not disappointed! The admin team were professional and we got our home customize with hassle free. Our concerns and questions were addressed appropriately and a big thumbs up to Hayden the site supervisor who is very consistent with updates during the building. Our house has a very simple design, built as what we expected, but our friends said it is very elegant and classy how it was made! No doubt Nostra will get a good recommendation from us!

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our admin team were also of assistance.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

Our dream home, made a reality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We are thrilled to read that your experience so far has been stress free and enjoyable. Thank-you for your positive feedback we look forward to handing the property over for you to make many wonderful memories.

Our dream home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2016

My home, just as I expected it to be!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

The process of my build was well supported by both the staff in the office and my site supervisor. i built on my own and it was very important to me to have all my questions/queries met.
My site supervisor guided me through each stage, which made my experience with Nostra Homes a pleasant one.
The inclusions and upgrades met my expectations and am impressed with the quality of products that were used.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our team dealt with any issues promptly and efficiently. Thank you again for a great review, we appreciate your feedback

1 of 3 pages